*** What Did You Wear Today Febuary 2008*

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
82 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
14 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
209 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
42 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #261
Leftcoast 
space
space
space
$471 | Props total: 5 5
maybe u should take more time cleaning your room instead of taking pictures of wat you wear ^^^^
 02-15-2008, 04:33 PM         #262
built4haters 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wut u worried about where the man rests hisself everynight...soundin like a n*gga mom n sh*t..fuk outta here
 10 years ago '04        #263
synopsis03|m 1 heat pts OP
space
space
$6,777 | Props total: 278 278
 built4haters said:
wut u worried about where the man rests hisself everynight...soundin like a n*gga mom n sh*t..fuk outta here
exactly lol n*ggas be trippin on here lol
 02-15-2008, 07:12 PM         #264
kingz21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ey real talk synopsis u buy nice clothes you know what you rocking thouhg my bad if I sounded like I was hated
 10 years ago '04        #265
space
space
 kingz21 said:
ey real talk synopsis u buy nice clothes you know what you rocking thouhg my bad if I sounded like I was hated
none taken i just figured u havent been to court lately cause n*ggas was walking up in there looking like they was fina rob the court lol and naw i didnt take it as hate blazers are more casual to me than a hightop dunk or sumthing like that but u are entitled to your own opinion
 02-15-2008, 08:59 PM         #266
t.dot.o 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
syn, i copped the aquas...i'm thinkin of copping these too...what do you think of em?

[pic - click to view]

02-15-2008, 09:58 PM         #267
TValles 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 t.dot.o said:
syn, i copped the aquas...i'm thinkin of copping these too...what do you think of em?

[pic - click to view]

Those are pretty clean, i always like sneakers w. multicolored laces....have no clue or seen them before not really a dunk dude
 02-15-2008, 10:03 PM         #268
t.dot.o 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
me neither...i dont think im gonna cop though...don't need em right now....
 02-15-2008, 11:34 PM         #269
tcap 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
t.dot those sertig dunks are dope but I was always more partial to the air max version...
heres a pic..

[pic - click to view]

10 years ago '04        #270
space
space
 t.dot.o said:

[pic - click to view]

cop em i always loved those but missed out on picking em up and tcap the airmax version is sickness
 02-16-2008, 08:07 AM         #271
built4haters 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 t.dot.o said:

[pic - click to view]

u lame for that.....askin another n*gga on a forum if YOU should cop soem sh*t LMAO....wow...wut else u gonna ask..how do i fu*k this chic i just met??
 02-16-2008, 10:20 AM         #272
SKATE N GET FLY 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
For Those hating on Synopsis,, he just has a new York Dress Style The sh*t mite not match to yall but i look at everything he got on n it matches perfecT in a new york way, Lots Of Heat 2, Keep It Up,, anybody cud buy some black n red Kickz,, a black n red shirt n a black fitted n match but that lame imo and wit the comments on his jeans i know many people who has like maybe a 4 or 5 jean roation n wear them denims more then anything,, i mean how dirty does pants get,, do you have to wear a diffrent pair of pants everyday
 02-16-2008, 11:34 AM         #273
t.dot.o 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
aight thanks syn and tcap....to built4haters, i just like second opinions...no need for hate...
 02-16-2008, 12:35 PM         #274
Business Cycle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
money cats low wore em out tho

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

10 years ago '04        #275
space
space
 SKATE N GET FLY said:
For Those hating on Synopsis,, he just has a new York Dress Style The sh*t mite not match to yall but i look at everything he got on n it matches perfecT in a new york way, Lots Of Heat 2, Keep It Up,, anybody cud buy some black n red Kickz,, a black n red shirt n a black fitted n match but that lame imo and wit the comments on his jeans i know many people who has like maybe a 4 or 5 jean roation n wear them denims more then anything,, i mean how dirty does pants get,, do you have to wear a diffrent pair of pants everyday
thanks and yea i re wear for the good of the jeans when they finally buy a pair of A.P.C's and read the manual that comes with them they'll know y but since raw and selvedge denim flies over they head i could see y they make those comments
 02-16-2008, 03:14 PM         #276
GuttaMane618 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bootlegger said:

[pic - click to view]

Sorry guys, I wont be posting again until next week. I'm heading off to The Magic Trade Show in Vegas. I'll try to stay in the loop via iPhone, but no more post until Saturday when I return.
man i got them muthafu*kas on right now. but that shirt is serious
 10 years ago '05        #277
still tippin' 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,752 | Props total: 285 285
skateboard T, lets see some pics of your denim!
 10 years ago '05        #278
still tippin' 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,752 | Props total: 285 285
^^ cool cool....i was rocking my dry blacks 8 months in but then they got a huge rip, so ive been on some normals drys the last 2 months...managed to break them in just a little but not anything big

10 years ago '04        #279
space
space
yea it takes me like 2 months or 3 months of wear to break em in that good skating in em helps alot to well with wesc jeans it does aye tippin and skate t how many sizes did ya'll end up going down cause i go down like 2 to 3 sizes but then when i finally break my A.P.C's in they end up being to big lol sh*t is agrevating im a 34 i get a 31 2 months to 3 months later they fit bigger
 10 years ago '05        #280
Afekz 
space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
I was doing the brass knuckles in the back pocket on my Diors for like a month, but then i lost the brass knuckles and it looks wack as sh*t, so I don't even wear 'em no more. But I only wore those for about a month and a half non stop, and i got some pretty intense honeycombs and whiskers. They're great jeans.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
48 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
23 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
101 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy