*** What Did You Wear Today Febuary 2008*

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
77 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #241
synopsis03|m 1 heat pts OP
space
space
$6,780 | Props total: 286 286
 VerballyAbusive said:
U might have style IYO but to me, you look like a fu*kin clown. IMO, your style is too damn complicated to be appreciated. Overkill. You sound like a nerd talkin bout supplementary colors and sh*t wtf :wow:. And the purple + blue throws off those Breds. What a waste. But, hey, keep doin you.
if being educated on the color wheel and other things means imma nerd then i guess i am the colors in the jacket actually makes the breds stand out more causes more attention on them if i wore all black and red they wouldnt stand out and infact i wouldnt stand out i'd just be another n*gga in breds lol but if u are not into sneakers or art i could see how u could not appreciate my style and i see u from the chi so i could see if u the average chi head u wouldn't appreciate it but when im home i k!ll ford city river oaks and etc .
 10 years ago '04        #242
space
space
 TuanBhood said:
Syn the fits be tiight i cant lie bout that, but you sound reaaal weird/crazy when you explain it like that lol @ the walking sneaker sh*tt it makes alot of sense it just not what people are use to seeing/hearing...you know they really goin fu*k with you now
it's cool i am weird though i use to write when i wasa younger and got older and i really got into art and vinyl toys and stuff like that
 10 years ago '07        #243
TuanBhood 
space
space
$535 | Props total: 0 0
Oh aiight that explains it, figured you had to be when you started talkin bout complimentary and suplementary colors
 02-14-2008, 01:29 AM         #244
Kingofkings757 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kinda funny how dudes be f!ghten over what they wore today.. Hope yall have fun f!ghten bout this..

New Era Fitted X KARMALOOP SHIRT X RETRO JORDAN 13's
 10 years ago '04        #245
space
space
trust we wont lol no dis or anything
 02-14-2008, 02:48 PM         #246
kingz21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao@ wait why do some n*ggas on hear wear airforces to go somewhere professional lmao and you think thats fly smh

Wearing a sweater and shirt, with jeans, and dunks or forces is not a fresh fit

its terrible

like synopsis no hate or anything like you buy nice clothes and shyt but I remember you of rocking forces or something to court? like who da fu*k rocks that shyt to court? that shyt is not fresh its wack im just being real. And if I didn't get the shoes right don't try to clown me cus I admit I don't know all these type of shoes I don't remember exactly what shoes their were but they look like forces.

Last edited by kingz21; 02-14-2008 at 02:50 PM..
 10 years ago '07        #247
Jo$hu@ Jone$ 
space
space
$592 | Props total: 0 0
they was blazers i think if i remmbr correctly
 02-14-2008, 03:10 PM         #248
t.dot.o 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
synopsys is like a e-celebrity...
 02-14-2008, 04:35 PM         #249
KING PRYM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ill rock nikes anywhere im going i dont give a fu*k
what brand is that tee king of kings?
 02-14-2008, 08:26 PM         #250
TValles 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

10 years ago '04        #251
space
space
 kingz21 said:
lmao@ wait why do some n*ggas on hear wear airforces to go somewhere professional lmao and you think thats fly smh

Wearing a sweater and shirt, with jeans, and dunks or forces is not a fresh fit

its terrible

like synopsis no hate or anything like you buy nice clothes and shyt but I remember you of rocking forces or something to court? like who da fu*k rocks that shyt to court? that shyt is not fresh its wack im just being real. And if I didn't get the shoes right don't try to clown me cus I admit I don't know all these type of shoes I don't remember exactly what shoes their were but they look like forces.
they were supreme blazers and i wore em cause i was late for court but trust my fit was way better than the 4x hoodies and size 42 on a size 34 waist jeans with jordans that 90% of the n*ggas that came to court was wearing
 10 years ago '04        #252
space
space
 t.dot.o said:
synopsys is like a e-celebrity...
i guess so lol now all i need is my own blog my own youtube channel and i'll have a tv show in no time lol or atleast a small talk show appearance or news spot lol
 10 years ago '04        #253
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,913 | Props total: 1156 1156
 synopsis03 said:
i guess so lol now all i need is my own blog my own youtube channel and i'll have a tv show in no time lol or atleast a small talk show appearance or news spot lol
lmao. you should start a blog, dog. and be incognito with it. never show your face in the pics. just be "synopsis". every time you cop something new, you talk about your whole day and why, when, and where you copped your gear.

i'd peep the blog every now 'n then.:applause:
 10 years ago '05        #254
still tippin' 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,756 | Props total: 315 315

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

didnt have time to take new pics, but this was my valentines day fit =)
 10 years ago '04        #255
space
space
 Hardkore said:
lmao. you should start a blog, dog. and be incognito with it. never show your face in the pics. just be "synopsis". every time you cop something new, you talk about your whole day and why, when, and where you copped your gear.

i'd peep the blog every now 'n then.:applause:
not a bad idea i may do it the next time i have a chance i may try a couple episodes just to see what it would look like but i doubt i have the time to dedicate to a blog
 10 years ago '04        #256
space
space
 still tippin' said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

didnt have time to take new pics, but this was my valentines day fit =)
sick fit oh wait let me hate on u real quiik though wtf n*gga that grey in ya fitted dont match the fit omg what are u doing that gold sticker on ya hat matches nuthing in ya fit lol sorry had to lol these n*ggas be reaching lol gotta post coming soon since i missed like 3 days just post em all at once or after the weekend
 10 years ago '04        #257
Big Moon Dawg 
space
space
$3,126 | Props total: 1 1
I rocked some velvet dungarees with flip flops and a straw hat, sh*t looked fly but my niggs was saying that style is played...yall feelin my swag?
 10 years ago '07        #258
TuanBhood 
space
space
$535 | Props total: 0 0
Been In Dunk Mode This Week More Pics Coming
2/14 Just A Simple Thursday
WalMart Graphic tee(YUP) X DunksX Coat From The Gap

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

02-15-2008, 12:22 PM         #259
KING PRYM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
YESTERDAYS V DAY FIT

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

02-15-2008, 02:22 PM         #260
TValles 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
122 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
88 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
19 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
49 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy