*** What Did You Wear Today Febuary 2008*

most viewed right now
 104
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 81
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
189 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 78
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
212 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 56
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
135 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #221
synopsis03|m 1 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$6,778 | Props total: 284 284
 built4haters said:
close thread jwonders murked the rest of Feb already....
lol thanks imma keep posting this month may have alot of time on my hands
 02-13-2008, 11:06 AM         #222
TValles 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 synopsis03 said:
naw i like the look if i see a n*gga wearing og's thats icy id think they fakes plus my camera made it look way worse than it is they not as bad as they appear my camera is just bad it was free so cant complain if u notice my pics have a white circle in them also i guess its the lens or sumthing imma get a new camera soon though any suggestions ? i dont know sh*t about camera's

I see what you're saying but fu*k what another person thinks of your sneakers...i kinda get turned off when my pair isn't clean and looking pretty dull but do u....and for cameras doesn't they go by megapixels? I think the bigger the better to be honest, but then again don't quote me
 10 years ago '04        #223
synopsis03|m 1 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$6,778 | Props total: 284 284
 TValles said:

I see what you're saying but fu*k what another person thinks of your sneakers...i kinda get turned off when my pair isn't clean and looking pretty dull but do u....and for cameras doesn't they go by megapixels? I think the bigger the better to be honest, but then again don't quote me
naw i know a lil bit about em lol megapixels is how many pixels a picture holds i think so the more megapixels the bigger u can make the pic without it getting pixelated and i guess the better the clarity is when the pic is smaller i was looking more for suggestion toward brand seeing as nikon is spose to be the best or one of them i was wondering what are other good ones along that quality
 10 years ago '07        #224
notic99 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$7,584 | Props total: 0 0
 synopsis03 said:
^^^ whats that mean
redicilous
 10 years ago '05        #225
Afekz 
space
avatar space
space
$3,860 | Props total: 0 0
J you needa get yo mind right and quit spending thousands on all that damn clothes and get a new camera.
 10 years ago '05        #226
still tippin' 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,755 | Props total: 312 312
^^hahahahha

nice fits J definitely feelin all of em, k!llin this sh*t!
 02-13-2008, 01:31 PM         #227
TValles 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 synopsis03 said:
naw i know a lil bit about em lol megapixels is how many pixels a picture holds i think so the more megapixels the bigger u can make the pic without it getting pixelated and i guess the better the clarity is when the pic is smaller i was looking more for suggestion toward brand seeing as nikon is spose to be the best or one of them i was wondering what are other good ones along that quality
Usually the most expensive and smallest...hahah that's how you can tell which is the best
 02-13-2008, 01:38 PM         #228
KING PRYM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Klock said:
Prym!!!

I See U!!!

Asdhflk;asdjf;lahsdfl;asjkdf;lahsdf;klahsdfaa

lmaooo wass good klock
 02-13-2008, 01:48 PM         #229
BIG POPPA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 t.dot.o said:
even though im not able to pull off what syn does and like to match more colour to colour i think syn is hands down the best dressed cat in this site(no homo) and got the dopest kicks n everything on the real....

i can probably pick up some aqua retros for 160 brand new....should i get em?
are you serious

the dude keg got that sh*t
he keeps his sh*t simple and fresh
he doesn't try to match 4 different colors
everybodyelse is just trying to hard
synopsis03 i don't like your fits if you wear your sh*t like that down here you'll get laughed at
thats my opinion unlike your peeps in here that tell you your sh*t is fresh all the time but im not gonna lie to you if you want we can make a thread with all you pics and let people vote whether they like your fits or not and if you win i'll leave ya'll alone or i'll try
 10 years ago '04        #230
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,465 | Props total: 293 293
 synopsis03 said:
sarcasm gotta love it i would think sumone that post as frequent as u do in the knowledge corner would know the color wheel i mean red and blue makes purple so that would make the purple in my jacket a suplementary color to the red in my bred 11's of course my concord soles are yellowed hard to stop that the wesc jeans i wore twice u probly couldnt afford and if u knew anything u are spose to wear them very frequently to get the correct fit and then after about 3 to 6 months dry clean and so forth i know raw and selvegde denim is over ya head its ok i'll give u a small pass the beenie matches the de la's because it has teal blue and orange which are all hues of the green of the de la's should i make a color wheel knowledge post in the knowledge section ?
U might have style IYO but to me, you look like a fu*kin clown. IMO, your style is too damn complicated to be appreciated. Overkill. You sound like a nerd talkin bout supplementary colors and sh*t wtf :wow:. And the purple + blue throws off those Breds. What a waste. But, hey, keep doin you.


Last edited by VerballyAbusive; 02-13-2008 at 02:27 PM..
 02-13-2008, 02:41 PM         #231
BIG POPPA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SkateboardT said:
^^ a white tee and fake J's doesn't neccesarily constitute a hot "fit"
so you saying keg wears fake jays

 VerballyAbusive said:
U might have style IYO but to me, you look like a fu*kin clown. IMO, your style is too damn complicated to be appreciated. Overkill. You sound like a nerd talkin bout supplementary colors and sh*t wtf :wow:. And the purple + blue throws off those Breds. What a waste. But, hey, keep doin you.
now syp you know im not hating on you even this guy said it

 02-13-2008, 05:58 PM         #232
$CREWSTONTEXU$ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BIG POPPA said:
so you saying keg wears fake jays
hes saying that dudes in houston are notorious for wearing fake jordans n white night gowns...
which is true..sad but it is.
i personally wear what ever the fu*k i think is dope as fu*k... no matter what other ppl think, being diverse is better. it seems like most dudes in houston dont have a personal sense of style, most just wear what is "in" and sh*t and im 100% against that sh*t... syn has his own personal style for the most part, so why hate on dude? its like saying somebody cant be different cus they wont "fit in". fu*k that i support dude for wearing whatever he wants and having the balls to do so... most all dudes know is 20$ tees n the retro("new") jays, which is bullsh*t but it makes me look better when ppl ask me where i get all my sh*t at...lol
 02-13-2008, 06:09 PM         #233
BIG POPPA 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 $CREWSTONTEXU$ said:
hes saying that dudes in houston are notorious for wearing fake jordans n white night gowns...
which is true..sad but it is.
i personally wear what ever the fu*k i think is dope as fu*k... no matter what other ppl think, being diverse is better. it seems like most dudes in houston dont have a personal sense of style, most just wear what is "in" and sh*t and im 100% against that sh*t... syn has his own personal style for the most part, so why hate on dude? its like saying somebody cant be different cus they wont "fit in". fu*k that i support dude for wearing whatever he wants and having the balls to do so... most all dudes know is 20$ tees n the retro("new") jays, which is bullsh*t but it makes me look better when ppl ask me where i get all my sh*t at...lol
well skateboard T i dont rock fake jays i dont know why you tried to put that on me since you dont have nothing on me

$CREWSTONTEXU$ im a unique person so i don't like to wear the "whats hott" at the moment clothing or shoes when some new jays come out i don't even go to the mall to buy them because i know everybody and they momma is gonna have them and i want exclusive sh*t feel me

and for the last time im not hating on synopsis03 i just don't like his fits and so do other people that have recently co signed me

its really funny because they really are hurt that i told them there fits are trash then they get mad and say ignorant sh*t like "o you dont have no cash and you can't say anything unless you post pics of your fits" im just not that flashing n*gga and i am secure with myself feel me
 10 years ago '07        #234
TuanBhood 
space
avatar space
space
$535 | Props total: 0 0
 synopsis03 said:
sunday malcom x supreme tee X mishka beenie X mishka varsity X nudies X bred 11's

[pic - click to view]

that jacket is crack my dude

I need to post sometime soon havnt been takin any pics laatly
 10 years ago '04        #235
$tackBundle$ 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$944 | Props total: 141 141
the way he matches, he said since red and blue makes purple, that would make the purple in my jacket a suplementary color to the red in my bred 11's. Think about how dumb u sound.

Thats like me wearing green shoes. And I got a blue shirt with yellow in it. So, that matches because blue and yellow makes green. lmao.
 10 years ago '05        #236
still tippin' 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,755 | Props total: 312 312

[pic - click to view]



bucks today (again with a white tee, no need for a picture)
 10 years ago '04        #237
synopsis03|m 1 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$6,778 | Props total: 284 284
 $tackBundle$ said:
the way he matches, he said since red and blue makes purple, that would make the purple in my jacket a suplementary color to the red in my bred 11's. Think about how dumb u sound.

Thats like me wearing green shoes. And I got a blue shirt with yellow in it. So, that matches because blue and yellow makes green. lmao.
depending on what blue and yellow and how evenly its distributed yes that still matches u should take a look at the color wheel sum time i realize that my style is a lil complicated and at first look is hard to grasp but makes so much sense when u finally get it
 10 years ago '04        #238
synopsis03|m 1 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$6,778 | Props total: 284 284
 Afekz said:
J you needa get yo mind right and quit spending thousands on all that damn clothes and get a new camera.
yea true the only reason i dont spend on a cam is cuz i think when will i actually use it lol imma just have these photgraphy chicks i know follow me around next time i need pics lol but eventually i'll buy one
 still tippin' said:
^^hahahahha
nice fits J definitely feelin all of em, k!llin this sh*t!
thanks i'm mad i still dont have bucks imma have to cop sum this week or next
 10 years ago '04        #239
synopsis03|m 1 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$6,778 | Props total: 284 284
 SkateboardT said:
^^ I can't come up with matches like that off the top of my head, but I mean if I look in a mirror at a fit I can tell if the different colors work or not...like I wear a pair of denim greedy genius' with my gold coin munch shirt and it works...overmatching can k!ll a fit just as bad as not matching at all.
well i'll explain my style im heavily obsessed with sneakers i mean very unhealthly obsessed with sneakers so i dress like sneakers u know how sneaker colorways are when there's like maybe 3 colors in ya kicks the like tiffs for example the swoosh metallic silver the majority of the shoe teal blue and the rest black sole white now if u saw me wearing that clothes wise u may be like wtf that doesnt match but u see tiffs and go oh sh*t thats tight so i'm asking whats the difference really if u look at the polo tennis joint i wore i wore a softer blue to clash slightly with the blue in the v then i chose an almost Burgundy tie with a navy color in it to fully clash the shirt and sweater so it would stand all the way out but fit in at the same time because that still matches thru color-wheel now alot of u may think thats wack but while i was picking in matching in the polo section of macy's the staff was lined up watching what i was doing they said they weren't use to it but after i was finished they all said it was great and they would have never thought of doing that so for a short answer i dress as if im a walking sneaker colorway my mind just tells me to do it i cant really help it if i tried to wear all one color my mind wouldn't let me id start to clash certain things
and this is not directed at skateboard t lol im not sure y i qouted u anymore lol
 10 years ago '07        #240
TuanBhood 
space
avatar space
space
$535 | Props total: 0 0
Syn the fits be tiight i cant lie bout that, but you sound reaaal weird/crazy when you explain it like that lol @ the walking sneaker sh*tt it makes alot of sense it just not what people are use to seeing/hearing...you know they really goin fu*k with you now
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 47
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
45 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 32
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 21
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Landlord Accused Of Masturbating On Tenant's Clothes When She Wasn't H..
21 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy