*** What Did You Wear Today Febuary 2008*

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #201
synopsis03|m 1 heat pts OP
space
space
$6,780 | Props total: 286 286
 $tackBundle$ said:
^^ hahaha. this guy wears those little mishka beenie's with every outfit.
yea im freinds and family to mishka i get 80% of my mishka clothes for free and their most limited stuff is givin to me but you stick to ordering grab bags at the end of each season laugh it up ur so uncouth lol also freinds and family to alife and world nyc so be sure to point any of they stuff out when i wear it
 10 years ago '04        #202
$tackBundle$ 2 heat pts
space
space
$944 | Props total: 141 141
Oh word, you friends with mad people. U get mad hook ups. Thats whats up.

Nice blue, pink, & teal jacket. Matches perfectly with the black, red, & white 11's. hot outfit.

Nice orange sole concords with the black laces. sick!!!

Feeling them jeans you wore with the De La Souls and the jeans you wore with the oompa loompas. Never seen them before.

Can't forget about the baby blue beenie that matches the De La Soul outfit. Hot!!! The colors complement each other.

Nice fits!!!

Last edited by $tackBundle$; 02-13-2008 at 08:31 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #203
space
space
 $tackBundle$ said:
Nice blue, pink, & teal jacket. Matches perfectly with the black, red, & white 11's. hot outfit.

Nice orange sole concords with the black laces. sick!!!

Feeling them jeans you wore with the De La Souls and the jeans you wore with the oompa loompas. Never seen them before.

Can't forget about the baby blue beenie that matches the De La Soul outfit. Hot!!! The colors complement each other.

Nice fits!!!
sarcasm gotta love it i would think sumone that post as frequent as u do in the knowledge corner would know the color wheel i mean red and blue makes purple so that would make the purple in my jacket a suplementary color to the red in my bred 11's of course my concord soles are yellowed hard to stop that the wesc jeans i wore twice u probly couldnt afford and if u knew anything u are spose to wear them very frequently to get the correct fit and then after about 3 to 6 months dry clean and so forth i know raw and selvegde denim is over ya head its ok i'll give u a small pass the beenie matches the de la's because it has teal blue and orange which are all hues of the green of the de la's should i make a color wheel knowledge post in the knowledge section ?

Last edited by synopsis03; 02-13-2008 at 08:43 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #204
space
space
oh and i forgot.......... hodouken!!!!!!!!!!!! tatsumaki senpuu kyaku!!!!!!!!
shoryuken !!!!!!!!!!!! ko's stackbundles a.ss lol shoulda known better imma street f!ghter 2 turbo OG
 10 years ago '04        #205
I Need Music. 
space
space
$2,826 | Props total: 0 0
nah, he's right.

your sneaker collection is so serious.
but just like him, i think your clothes are wack.

I could only fu*k with that miskha varsity.
 10 years ago '06        #206
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,412 | Props total: 102 102
 synopsis03 said:
oh and i forgot.......... hodouken!!!!!!!!!!!! tatsumaki senpuu kyaku!!!!!!!!
shoryuken !!!!!!!!!!!! ko's stackbundles a.ss lol shoulda known better imma street f!ghter 2 turbo OG

fu*k all these new systems the old games are where its at

you cant see me in goldeneye 64
 10 years ago '04        #207
space
space
 I Need Music. said:
nah, he's right.

your sneaker collection is so serious.
but just like him, i think your clothes are wack.

I could only fu*k with that miskha varsity.
i understand where u are coming from we have very different ways of dressing i've never gotten complaints on how i dress random people take pics with me and sumtimes i get followed around but most of the sh*t i rock u would have to be into to know what it is and those that do give props those that dont dont i bet if i posted mad urban brands or sum kloop sh*t with a perfectly matching fitted and a perfectly matching pair of kicks n*ggas woulda been all over it but thankfully i was born with a diffrent style cause id probly k!ll myself if i had to dress like that but thats me either way i can still give props to people who dress diferently from me cause i still recognize its a nice fit just not fu*king with mine lol but i'd still give props i wouldn't come into the thread like omg your wack kloop shirt with GR retro bullsh*t a.ss jordans i could easily do that but that would be hating i come in a thread give props post up keep it moving most of the people that come in this section with dumb a.ss comments are the ones that post nothing which leads me to believe they are way worse off then the people they talk about and my bad about the book just gotta lot of time on my hands right now lol back to street f!ghter
 10 years ago '04        #208
space
space
 TheKidHypno' said:

fu*k all these new systems the old games are where its at

you cant see me in goldeneye 64
we might have to meet up for that no homo i just hope u are as good as u say in that i play with auto aim off and targeting off so when u hold L no red circle appears u know aiming similar to resident evil i'll put a pair of grails on it
 02-13-2008, 09:15 AM         #209
TValles 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 synopsis03 said:
monday Kid Robot death crewneck X mishka beenie X wesc kelvin fit X concord 11's

[pic - click to view]

You should get that barkeeper's friend and seaglow for those concords
 10 years ago '04        #210
space
space
 TValles said:
You should get that barkeeper's friend and seaglow for those concords
naw i like the look if i see a n*gga wearing og's thats icy id think they fakes plus my camera made it look way worse than it is they not as bad as they appear my camera is just bad it was free so cant complain if u notice my pics have a white circle in them also i guess its the lens or sumthing imma get a new camera soon though any suggestions ? i dont know sh*t about camera's
 02-13-2008, 09:25 AM         #211
t.dot.o 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
even though im not able to pull off what syn does and like to match more colour to colour i think syn is hands down the best dressed cat in this site(no homo) and got the dopest kicks n everything on the real....

i can probably pick up some aqua retros for 160 brand new....should i get em?
 10 years ago '04        #212
space
space
 t.dot.o said:
even though im not able to pull off what syn does and like to match more colour to colour i think syn is hands down the best dressed cat in this site(no homo) and got the dopest kicks n everything on the real....

i can probably pick up some aqua retros for 160 brand new....should i get em?
yea cop them sh*ts before u end up spending 180 or more i suggest u picking up 2 or 3 pair u know for like 6 years from now or so and thanks no homo taken lol
 02-13-2008, 09:35 AM         #213
t.dot.o 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 synopsis03 said:
yea cop them sh*ts before u end up spending 180 or more i suggest u picking up 2 or 3 pair u know for like 6 years from now or so and thanks no homo taken lol
lol aight yeah i think ima cop em...i cant afford a couple pairs though only gonna get one and the guy only got one pair in size 10.5 and im 17 working minimum wage and going to university next year so i can't afford more than 1 pair lol...
 10 years ago '04        #214
space
space
buy a couple pair and when u get to the university buy used books where there's a will there's a way lol
 02-13-2008, 09:40 AM         #215
younggun11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 synopsis03 said:
naw i like the look if i see a n*gga wearing og's thats icy id think they fakes plus my camera made it look way worse than it is they not as bad as they appear my camera is just bad it was free so cant complain if u notice my pics have a white circle in them also i guess its the lens or sumthing imma get a new camera soon though any suggestions ? i dont know sh*t about camera's
I GOTTA AGREE.. I THINK THE GUM SOLE, LOOKS NICE a.ss fu*k
 02-13-2008, 09:42 AM         #216
t.dot.o 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao yeah i would cuz i love the aquas but i think my dad would k!ll me if i buy more....
 02-13-2008, 09:48 AM         #217
tcap 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^lol yea parents just dont understand...
But $160 is a good price so jump on it now b4 they go up

Syn - awful fits...just terrible...good God...just terrible..
Of course im playing...sick Sup X Nbhd hoodie, im pissed I never picked it up...
 02-13-2008, 09:52 AM         #218
t.dot.o 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
aight cool yeah i guess ill email the guy back and buy em....i can't pick em up for 2 and a half weeks though....you think he would keep em that long and do the meetup then?(i know he does meetups)

edit:btw, whatever happened to clearsmoke he used to be like the most active member and he's disappeared....

Last edited by t.dot.o; 02-13-2008 at 09:53 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #219
I Need Music. 
space
space
$2,826 | Props total: 0 0
 synopsis03 said:
i understand where u are coming from we have very different ways of dressing i've never gotten complaints on how i dress random people take pics with me and sumtimes i get followed around but most of the sh*t i rock u would have to be into to know what it is and those that do give props those that dont dont i bet if i posted mad urban brands or sum kloop sh*t with a perfectly matching fitted and a perfectly matching pair of kicks n*ggas woulda been all over it but thankfully i was born with a diffrent style cause id probly k!ll myself if i had to dress like that but thats me either way i can still give props to people who dress diferently from me cause i still recognize its a nice fit just not fu*king with mine lol but i'd still give props i wouldn't come into the thread like omg your wack kloop shirt with GR retro bullsh*t a.ss jordans i could easily do that but that would be hating i come in a thread give props post up keep it moving most of the people that come in this section with dumb a.ss comments are the ones that post nothing which leads me to believe they are way worse off then the people they talk about and my bad about the book just gotta lot of time on my hands right now lol back to street f!ghter
no doubt.
but i'm not into that streetwear karmaloop sh*t either.

i wear nike tee's, rl polo's, jeans, and kicks.

but like i said, your collection is :applause:
 02-13-2008, 10:04 AM         #220
built4haters 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
close thread jwonders murked the rest of Feb already....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
66 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
74 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
183 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
49 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
62 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
20 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
21 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy