**Post your New Pickups February 2008**

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
239 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
128 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-27-2008, 01:43 PM         #201
built4haters  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
from a guy who cops sh*t on da reg but never feels like snappin pics ..then uploading..then makin post... go rock ya female kicks ....ill prob post 2morrow..deff gonna start off march wit my 14k white gold chain pick-up this weekend!!!! lil n*gga....

edit- n yes i have posted here n there
 10 years ago '04        #202
bomester 
space
space
$2,634 | Props total: 0 0
 built4haters said:
from a guy who cops sh*t on da reg but never feels like snappin pics ..then uploading..then makin post... go rock ya female kicks ....ill prob post 2morrow..deff gonna start off march wit my 14k white gold chain pick-up this weekend!!!! lil n*gga....

edit- n yes i have posted here n there
yea, everything you post is fire... keep it movin.
 02-28-2008, 12:13 AM         #203
KING PRYM  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

02-28-2008, 07:01 AM         #204
built4haters  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bomester said:
yea, everything you post is fire... keep it movin.
yea n all them $20 new balances along wit them wack a.ss air maxes r fire right?? lmao
 10 years ago '05        #205
MrMayface 
space
space
$1,907 | Props total: 59 59
I actually copped 2 pairs of these. The other was for the wife.

[pic - click to view]

Got a great deal on these, so I couldnt pass these up!

[pic - click to view]

This should go with the 360's

[pic - click to view]

I should have taken a better pic of these, but they are brown

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

10 years ago '04        #206
synopsis03|m 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,780 | Props total: 286 286
 built4haters said:
yea n all them $20 new balances along wit them wack a.ss air maxes r fire right?? lmao
not getting in this our fueling the argument but u may wanna add a 0 to that 20 (200) cause alot of them new balances he copped aint cheap
 02-28-2008, 09:29 AM         #207
t.dot.o  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MrMayface said:

I should have taken a better pic of these, but they are brown

[pic - click to view]

props, really feelin the superstars, how much were they/whered u get em?
 10 years ago '05        #208
MrMayface 
space
space
$1,907 | Props total: 59 59
Major, you may not believe me! I got them from the Adidas outlet store in Shreveport this weekend. I only paid $28.00 for them! They had were originally $36, but they were taking $25% off each purchase. I also got those black Stan Smith End to End's for $15. :applause: See I told you that you might not believe me! Great deal!! These were my 1st 2 pairs of Adidas since I was a kid, but I couldnt pass these up. Even if I only were the once.
 02-28-2008, 12:18 PM         #209
built4haters  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 synopsis03 said:
not getting in this our fueling the argument but u may wanna add a 0 to that 20 (200) cause alot of them new balances he copped aint cheap
naw not really.....mayb i missed soemthin.....or mayb u can add $10.00 to it bein im a lil off...
 10 years ago '04        #210
bomester 
space
space
$2,634 | Props total: 0 0
 built4haters said:
naw not really.....mayb i missed soemthin.....or mayb u can add $10.00 to it bein im a lil off...
Dude u a bi*ch forreal. You bi*ch like a female yo. You say u cop on the reg, but you don't feel like takin pics and postin?? But you seem to have all the time in the world clownin other peoples pickups. Stfu already. Do you really wanna compare collections??

And another thing... quit your wannabe rapper thing... I wouldn't spin your sh*t if you paid me with your wack a.ss fu*kin beats and your abc fu*kin rhymes. bi*ch, face it, u ain't movin sh*t. You sit there all day waiting for people to react to your bullsh*t and your points never come across as valid. look through all the months that the pickup thread has been up. I post all the time n*gga. You just sit there wishin you had sh*t to post. My collection probably cost more than your house f*g**t.

And yea, ur probably gonna jump back on here and say some ignorant a.ss sh*t that makes no sense, but yo, that's what ignorant people do. Keep wishing.
 02-28-2008, 02:58 PM         #211
t.dot.o  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MrMayface said:
Major, you may not believe me! I got them from the Adidas outlet store in Shreveport this weekend. I only paid $28.00 for them! They had were originally $36, but they were taking $25% off each purchase. I also got those black Stan Smith End to End's for $15. :applause: See I told you that you might not believe me! Great deal!! These were my 1st 2 pairs of Adidas since I was a kid, but I couldnt pass these up. Even if I only were the once.
damn that's amazing! those are exactly what I'm looking for!
 02-28-2008, 03:08 PM         #212
built4haters  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bomester said:
Dude u a bi*ch forreal. You bi*ch like a female yo. You say u cop on the reg, but you don't feel like takin pics and postin?? But you seem to have all the time in the world clownin other peoples pickups. Stfu already. Do you really wanna compare collections??

And another thing... quit your wannabe rapper thing... I wouldn't spin your sh*t if you paid me with your wack a.ss fu*kin beats and your abc fu*kin rhymes. bi*ch, face it, u ain't movin sh*t. You sit there all day waiting for people to react to your bullsh*t and your points never come across as valid. look through all the months that the pickup thread has been up. I post all the time n*gga. You just sit there wishin you had sh*t to post. My collection probably cost more than your house f*g**t.

And yea, ur probably gonna jump back on here and say some ignorant a.ss sh*t that makes no sense, but yo, that's what ignorant people do. Keep wishing.

this n*gga really gettin hot...for one i got nuthin to prove to any muthafukin man/ woman on this planet period...but...since u insist...makin music period is a "HOBBY" im not in it to make it or make money..althogh i have sold beats to quite a few heads...dam i luv this hate my dude:applause:...and i b posted up clownin n*ggas while at teh same time im a lil 23yr old n*gga wit his own place and muthafukin buisness....u really aint sayin nuthin n*gga...i jus got a order in 2day do i feel liek postin it no...why?? cuz who the fuk r any of u n*ggas on here ?? nobodys!!! i can careless if u posted a new pair of jordans everyday n*gga u wack...and i can ride toe 2 toe til the muthafukin sun drops wit kicks n fits...n*gga my boxers cost more than da kicks u cop.. BTW female kicks on sale here..
 10 years ago '04        #213
Jonny Punchline 
space
space
$1,784 | Props total: 0 0
nice grape 95s bomster

[pic - click to view]

got me some wearble bred iv's ;]
 02-28-2008, 05:43 PM         #214
Isaac  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nice... i aint coppin any jordans until i see all the countdown packages colorways...
 10 years ago '04        #216
Jonny Punchline 
space
space
$1,784 | Props total: 0 0
 Isaac said:
nice... i aint coppin any jordans until i see all the countdown packages colorways...
gunna be a lot of heat in those countdown packs. bred iv's gunan be in there but ive allways wanted the og's so i got them. but im gunna be broke after getting countdown packs i wish i had a swoosh account :(
 02-29-2008, 07:32 AM         #217
Teflonic  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
anyone notice built for haters is a hater? ironic then a mufuqa
 10 years ago '04        #218
I Need Music. 
space
space
$2,826 | Props total: 0 0
 Jonny Punchline said:
gunna be a lot of heat in those countdown packs. bred iv's gunan be in there but ive allways wanted the og's so i got them. but im gunna be broke after getting countdown packs i wish i had a swoosh account :(

swoosh didn't even help man.
as soon as the 10/13 went up, my sizes were gone.

:finger::finger:
 02-29-2008, 01:06 PM         #219
KING PRYM  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

10 years ago '07        #220
PLAN_B 
space
space
$848 | Props total: 23 23
niice sk8 or die's
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
107 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago