The Wire Episode 8 Spoiler???

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
33 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #161
NYGiantsHUSTLER 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,268 | Props total: 445 445
 Shapeupizsharp said:
u n this otha b more n*gga hatin....y cuz u cant get the bootleg??? n*gga this thread is for the spoiler i just posted what i know y u n*ggas actin all hoe bout it???
there is an identical post on imdb, to the word, posted way before you did on this site.. u guys need to stop actin like you got the sh*t... post more clips or an episode or shut the fu*k up

Last edited by NYGiantsHUSTLER; 02-14-2008 at 03:31 PM..
 02-14-2008, 02:31 PM         #162
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
that would be some sh*t, the dudes been MIA all season
That would be :applause:, hold down Barksdale.
 10 years ago '05        #163
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,954 | Props total: 6188 6188
 Shapeupizsharp said:
u n this otha b more n*gga hatin....y cuz u cant get the bootleg??? n*gga this thread is for the spoiler i just posted what i know y u n*ggas actin all hoe bout it???
Yo barber ain't got sh*t on bootleg. HBO gave the first 7 episodes to press they new they would get out. The other 3 ain't out or someobody would have been put that sh*t on the web. I wish mofo's would stop lying about having sh*t.

But I do believe some of what you saying could be true. The part about mike makes since but I just don't see how chris would side with Mike over Marlo. No matter how much he likes the kid. Freeman is running an illegal wire tap. None that evidence can be used to even bust marlo. Mcnulty has to finally die. The guy has gone nuts something has to give way.

In anycase we all will no what happens soon enough.

Last edited by Quddus; 02-14-2008 at 09:03 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #164
kip99 
space
space
space
$604 | Props total: 2 2
 Shapeupizsharp said:
man no need 2 feed these sharks in here they always want more and when they dn't get it they talk bad bout u
 10 years ago '06        #165
space
space
mcnulty does not need to die..he is hilarious character of the show.the whole homeless guy kidnapping was hilarious..the way bunk reacts to the whole serial k!ller plot is fu*kin funny.mcnulty is one of the best characters in the show hands down
 10 years ago '05        #166
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,954 | Props total: 6188 6188
 kip99 said:
man no need 2 feed these sharks in here they always want more and when they dn't get it they talk bad bout u
People who have been watching the show for the last 5 seasons are just tired of you mofo's lying. You ain't uped sh*t and you don't have the final episode. All you people are doing is googling the wire and copying sh*t off another site. I can't believe you had to nerve to claim the kanard clip. What a bastard you are. I know you get your a.ss kicked a lot. You fu*kin lying for no reason. Just tell the truth dude.
 10 years ago '05        #167
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,791 | Props total: 4740 4740
 NYGiantsHUSTLER said:
^^directv.... no ondemand.... and i need no firther evidence... it is now official .... kip does not have ep 8...
cosign....but watch that scrooge mcduck n!gga spit more ducktales about how it really wasnt episode 8, and how he aint have his glasses on and the sh!t really goes down in episode 10.......dude is beyond wack

episode 8 comes out this sunday.......we'll see whats what on sunday.....lmfao@ Omar getting newports in broadday light while he going to war with the Marlo's entire crew and he got a 50k bounty just if someone knows where he is and 100k if someone can k!ll him.......Omar isnt retarded, and watch n!ggas cop pleas by the time Monday rolls around......then again these n!ggas are aliases, check their IP and their sh!t probably match with other posters

Last edited by youngvito18; 02-15-2008 at 07:34 AM..
 10 years ago '06        #168
*MOB*STAR* 44 heat pts44
space
space
$4,460 | Props total: 9 9
iT'LL BE UPPED ON SUNDAY WHEN IT REALLY COMES OUT
 10 years ago '06        #169
kip99 
space
space
space
 youngvito18 said:
cosign....but watch that scrooge mcduck n!gga spit more ducktales about how it really wasnt episode 8, and how he aint have his glasses on and the sh!t really goes down in episode 10.......dude is beyond wack

episode 8 comes out this sunday.......we'll see whats what on sunday.....lmfao@ Omar getting newports in broadday light while he going to war with the Marlo's entire crew and he got a 50k bounty just if someone knows where he is and 100k if someone can k!ll him.......Omar isnt retarded, and watch n!ggas cop pleas by the time Monday rolls around......then again these n!ggas are aliases, check their IP and their sh!t probably match with other posters
are u stupid or dumb i said my screener said episode 8 u said the sh*t was a fu*kin deleted scene or something said hbo released it then said u had 3 more clips hbo released but noobody got nothing from u lol man omar bought cigs in the daytime when he was going 2 war with avons crew so thats beyond stupid do u watch even watch the wire at all lol at first saying the limps gone so its alternate from hbo and now u sayign it goes on in episode 10 man now i really think ur on crack check all my post and see what i said then check yours u changing every story u can and i'm keeping with what i said at first my clip i made it screener says episode 8 deal with it when this sh*t goes i guess i'll show u a clip from episode 10 hahahahahahaha
 10 years ago '06        #170
space
space
ALL YOU KEEP SAYIN IS THAT UR SCREENER SAYS EPISODE 8 ON IT... IM SAYIN U SEEN PREVIEWS FROM 8, ARE THOSE SCENES IN THE PREVIEW ALSO IN THE EP 8 SCREENER YOU GOT? NOW WITH OUT TALKIN ABOUT ME BEING ON DRUGS AND sh*t JUST ANSWER: "YES THE SCENES FROM THE EP 8 PREVIEW DO IN FACT TAKE PLACE IN THE SAME EPISODE THAT OMAR GOT MURKED IN."
 10 years ago '05        #171
Chuck Hustle 
space
space
$8,517 | Props total: 0 0
 youngvito18 said:

Didnt MArlo up the bounty to 100k for spotting him and 250 for his head?
 10 years ago '06        #172
kip99 
space
space
space
 NYGiantsHUSTLER said:
ALL YOU KEEP SAYIN IS THAT UR SCREENER SAYS EPISODE 8 ON IT... IM SAYIN U SEEN PREVIEWS FROM 8, ARE THOSE SCENES IN THE PREVIEW ALSO IN THE EP 8 SCREENER YOU GOT? NOW WITH OUT TALKIN ABOUT ME BEING ON DRUGS AND sh*t JUST ANSWER: "YES THE SCENES FROM THE EP 8 PREVIEW DO IN FACT TAKE PLACE IN THE SAME EPISODE THAT OMAR GOT MURKED IN."
yah i seen them in it i'm not gonna say u on crack or anything but what makes u guys think that omar will die in episode 10 everybody can't die on the same episode lol or did u all forget snoop gotta die cheeze gotta die man its other people that gotta die this the last season its not like the others where u can k!ll 1 big person on the last episode like say a uhm stringer bell or a bodie if that was the case prop joe would have died episode 10 also man the wire is bigger than omar much bigger
 10 years ago '06        #173
kip99 
space
space
space
 Chuck Hustle said:
Didnt MArlo up the bounty to 100k for spotting him and 250 for his head?
yah the bounty did get upped if he watched the show instead of being on boxden lying so much he'd know the bounty got upped after prop joe died
 02-15-2008, 01:59 PM         #174
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You already posted a major spoiler, why can't you just rip and upload Ep 8? It really doesn't make sense.
 10 years ago '04        #175
yung jae e 2 heat pts
space
space
$686 | Props total: 1 1
i think omar will get caught slippin just like tha spoiler shows but it may not be ep 8 it may be ep 9 ...if you notice in tha past seasons of tha wire main characters were usually k!lled 1 episode prior to tha finale...stringer was...if i remember bodie was tha season finale...chris will confess to tha vacants, sydnor will get tha credit for takin down marlo with lesters help..marlo will cross paths with weebay and avon in prison..who knows wit snoop...slim will k!ll cheese...slim will be tha last one on tha westside until avon gets out. just my thoughts on tha end of tha series!!
 10 years ago '06        #176
space
space
THE BOUNTY IS NOW "100 FOR A WHIFF OF THAT d*ck-SUCK, AND 250 FOR HIS HEAD" AS MUCH AS I WANT HIM DEAD... MARLO IS A FUKIN G
 10 years ago '06        #177
kip99 
space
space
space
look man i ripped the scene and posted that spoiler cuz dude was lying then all of u said i had nothing but then even after i uploaded it ya'll still talked bad about me if i would have uploaded teh full episode ya'll still will be talkin ya'll dudes want BLOOD
 02-16-2008, 04:04 AM         #178
_SOLO_ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont think you have the ep..i think you got the spoiler from someone..and decided to play it off like you got a screener rofl..made a thread..posted it as you got a spoiler..waiting for wire fiends to say naw son you aint got it..then came back with heres a link to how omar dies..then kept up with your lie..
on some real sh*t if you had a screener, i think you would of been up the ep..!
lmaoo@ u been running with this bogus ish for a hot minute...! smh
 10 years ago '04        #179
JaeHood313 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,426 | Props total: 132 132
 TimeIsMoney said:
^ You wrong, Poot k!lls Marlo.
They interviewed him and he DID say hes in season 5. That would be tight.... theres supposed to be a namond sighting too.
 02-16-2008, 09:40 AM         #180
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 _SOLO_ said:
i dont think you have the ep..i think you got the spoiler from someone..and decided to play it off like you got a screener rofl..made a thread..posted it as you got a spoiler..waiting for wire fiends to say naw son you aint got it..then came back with heres a link to how omar dies..then kept up with your lie..
on some real sh*t if you had a screener, i think you would of been up the ep..!
lmaoo@ u been running with this bogus ish for a hot minute...! smh
He doesn't have ep 8, i asked him to rip another scene 1 minute clip besides Omar getting got and he ran around it.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
19 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy