Phat ass white girl for real
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
123 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
151 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #141
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
 P DRILLA said:
when omar crept on mike and his crew on the corner...kennard was the only one who wasn't shook at the sight of omar, then he looked at the crew like 'y'all scared of that n*gga'...he kinda cut his eyes and said, 'gimpy as a muthafu*ka,' like he ain't scared of omar, plus he's kinda vulnerable since he's on one leg pretty much...i hope i read too much into that scene, or it was purposely done to fool folks with that spoiler, cuz it would be kinda anticlimactic for omar to go out that way
yeah i peeped that sh*t too

kenard is one of dem motherfu*kers u can't show weakness too
 10 years ago '06        #142
kip99 
space
space
space
$604 | Props total: 2 2
yo on the screener yes it did say episode 8th i dn't see why u guys think its so hard for kennard 2 be the one that k!lled omar look at how bodie got k!lled lol who k!lled bodie i bet half of u dn't even know that but it wasn't mike that k!lled bodie it was really a nobody also
 10 years ago '04        #143
akeem923 22 heat pts22
space
space
$1,376 | Props total: 621 621
 kip99 said:
yo on the screener yes it did say episode 8th i dn't see why u guys think its so hard for kennard 2 be the one that k!lled omar look at how bodie got k!lled lol who k!lled bodie i bet half of u dn't even know that but it wasn't mike that k!lled bodie it was really a nobody also
first of all kip, props for the leak on the kenard/omar scene. I will admit you were the first person to put it on the net and then it happen to go on every messageboard on earth. but after seeing the preview to episode 8, don't you think its odd that in the preview omar is limping and then in the clip you provided he is walking straight?
 10 years ago '06        #144
NYGiantsHUSTLER 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,265 | Props total: 445 445
 kip99 said:
monk k!lled bodie i believe... and you are dancin around the question... you will not guarantee that that scene is in the 8th episode.... you seen enough fottage of the ep from the preview to be able to say for sure.. but you wont do that
 10 years ago '05        #145
P DRILLA 103 heat pts103
space
space
$10,683 | Props total: 6518 6518
 NYGiantsHUSTLER said:
monk k!lled bodie i believe... and you are dancin around the question... you will not guarantee that that scene is in the 8th episode.... you seen enough fottage of the ep from the preview to be able to say for sure.. but you wont do that
o-dog k!lled bodie
 02-13-2008, 07:53 PM         #146
Mcmasterlock 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think a n*gga from Marlo's past will k!ll him in the last episode
 02-13-2008, 08:03 PM         #147
Treazy da Reazy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why everyone think "kenards big score is k!lling omar"

the clip could be from the montage ending for season 5 ,could be the final wire scene .....hmmmm

Chris should of never spit on Mike father ..........
 02-13-2008, 08:22 PM         #148
datchigyrl25 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Treazy da Reazy said:
why everyone think "kenards big score is k!lling omar"

the clip could be from the montage ending for season 5 ,could be the final wire scene .....hmmmm

Chris should of never spit on Mike father ..........
Yeah, you right. When he spit on him, I was like why did he do that? Now his DNA is on him. I knew that they weren't going to be able tp find their DNA on the bodies in the vacants, but I knew they had him on Michael father. Stupid. Don't he watch First 48?
 02-13-2008, 08:42 PM         #149
Shapeupizsharp 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
OK HERE IS WHAT HAPPENS IN THE LAST FEW EPISODES DONT READ IF YOU DONT WANT TO KNOW......

Omar gets k!lled by kenard in episode#58 (buying smokes).

Mcnulty gets caught in episode #59, he gets fired and then he commits suicide in episode#10.

Marlo gets bagged by Freemon, but Lester doesnt gett he credit (he still retires happy). Marlo ends up in Jessup with Avon/Weebay/Bird surrounding him.

Chris takes all the bodies and gets sent to death row. Bunk gets him on the murder of Bugs dad, then he (mentally) breaks Chris during the interogation, and gets him to confess on the rest of the murders.

Snoop gets shot and k!lled by Micheal (with Chris's help). Marlo sends her and Chris to k!ll Micheal when he catches wind of Mike's mom snitching to the cops (in attempt to eliminate any potential witness's). Chris tips Mike off and tells him to get out of there. Mike ambushes Chris and Snoop when they bust into his apt. to k!ll him (using the skills Chris and Snoop taught him). He shoots Snoop in the head. Chris nods and motions for Mike to go, after a brief (tense) stare down with guns drawn.

Oh... and Slim k!lls Cheese.

Im sure that im forgetting some stuff... but those should be solid enough for you guys.
 10 years ago '06        #150
kip99 
space
space
space
 NYGiantsHUSTLER said:
are u fu*kin dumb or are u stupid didn't i say it was from episode 8 when the sh*t first startage u dumb fu*k my screener says episode 8 i said episode 8 are u stupid dumb or on crack?
 10 years ago '06        #151
NYGiantsHUSTLER 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,265 | Props total: 445 445
^^ur a fu*kin clown... u were sayin it before like you werent sure.. i really dont give a fuk.. i just think its wak that you wouldnt just post the episode.. i dunno who the fu*k you are and what makes you so special that ur the only dude on earth that got this
 10 years ago '06        #152
kip99 
space
space
space
 NYGiantsHUSTLER said:
^^ur a fu*kin clown... u were sayin it before like you werent sure.. i really dont give a fuk.. i just think its wak that you wouldnt just post the episode.. i dunno who the fu*k you are and what makes you so special that ur the only dude on earth that got this
lol i must not be the only dude on earth with it if the dude that posted right be4 u is telling u what happens
 02-13-2008, 10:08 PM         #153
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shapeupizsharp said:
OK HERE IS WHAT HAPPENS IN THE LAST FEW EPISODES DONT READ IF YOU DONT WANT TO KNOW......

Mcnulty gets caught in episode #59, he gets fired and then he commits suicide in episode#10.

Marlo gets bagged by Freemon, but Lester doesnt gett he credit (he still retires happy). Marlo ends up in Jessup with Avon/Weebay/Bird surrounding him.

Chris takes all the bodies and gets sent to death row. Bunk gets him on the murder of Bugs dad, then he (mentally) breaks Chris during the interogation, and gets him to confess on the rest of the murders.

Snoop gets shot and k!lled by Micheal (with Chris's help). Marlo sends her and Chris to k!ll Micheal when he catches wind of Mike's mom snitching to the cops (in attempt to eliminate any potential witness's). Chris tips Mike off and tells him to get out of there. Mike ambushes Chris and Snoop when they bust into his apt. to k!ll him (using the skills Chris and Snoop taught him). He shoots Snoop in the head. Chris nods and motions for Mike to go, after a brief (tense) stare down with guns drawn.

Im sure that im forgetting some stuff... but those should be solid enough for you guys.
How you know this? :rolleyes:
 02-13-2008, 10:10 PM         #154
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kip99 said:
lol i must not be the only dude on earth with it if the dude that posted right be4 u is telling u what happens
Can you confirm what Shapeupizsharp said is true?

Last edited by TimeIsMoney; 02-13-2008 at 10:11 PM..
 02-13-2008, 10:37 PM         #155
_SOLO_ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shapeupizsharp said:

now this sound like it could be what really go down..!
 02-13-2008, 11:38 PM         #156
Shapeupizsharp 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TimeIsMoney said:
How you know this? :rolleyes:
I KNOW THIS CUZ MY BARBER GOT THE WHOLE SERIES ON BOOTLEG....LOTTA U n*ggaS TALKIN sh*t BUT WHEN U WATCH THE LAST FEW EPISODES U n*ggaS GONNA B LIKE DAMN HOMIE REALLY KNOW WHAT HE TALKIN BOUT
 02-13-2008, 11:49 PM         #157
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shapeupizsharp said:
I KNOW THIS CUZ MY BARBER GOT THE WHOLE SERIES ON BOOTLEG....LOTTA U n*ggaS TALKIN sh*t BUT WHEN U WATCH THE LAST FEW EPISODES U n*ggaS GONNA B LIKE DAMN HOMIE REALLY KNOW WHAT HE TALKIN BOUT
sh*t would've leaked if your boy from Philly had it bootleg. n*ggas with their stupid lies.

Last edited by TimeIsMoney; 02-14-2008 at 12:24 AM..
 10 years ago '06        #158
*MOB*STAR* 44 heat pts44
space
space
$4,460 | Props total: 9 9
 Shapeupizsharp said:
I Live in B-More and no bootlegs haven't been in the streets cause if it was i think my n*ggaz would of been had it
 02-14-2008, 11:43 AM         #159
Shapeupizsharp 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TimeIsMoney said:
sh*t would've leaked if your boy from Philly had it bootleg. n*ggas with their stupid lies.
u n this otha b more n*gga hatin....y cuz u cant get the bootleg??? n*gga this thread is for the spoiler i just posted what i know y u n*ggas actin all hoe bout it???
 02-14-2008, 01:24 PM         #160
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ You wrong, Poot k!lls Marlo.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
171 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
264 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
91 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
170 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy