NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
141 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-11-2008, 07:39 AM         #121
Animal08 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol i just seen the preview of #8 and omar still has a limp
 10 years ago '04        #122
9th ward Bally 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,653 | Props total: 2899 2899
 Calamity said:
sell me a pair of them animals... when a n*gga was small if you had animal ballys,a 8ball or polo jacket,and gold teeth... You was a drug dealer.. bottom line... i dont give a f--- if you had a job lol
I'm about to get another pair for Easter and probably one for Essence...damn you remember the 8-ball jackets too ?...I'm thinking about Kennedy 92-96, when bounce music was real...
 10 years ago '05        #123
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,789 | Props total: 4738 4738
 Animal08 said:
lol i just seen the preview of #8 and omar still has a limp
yeah i seen the preview to, and whos the mod on here, they need to ban Kip99 and all the IP attached to that account cause dude spitting ducktales till the end just for e-fame
 10 years ago '05        #124
The Dauqs 
space
space
space
$366 | Props total: 0 0
 youngvito18 said:
yeah i seen the preview to, and whos the mod on here, they need to ban Kip99 and all the IP attached to that account cause dude spitting ducktales till the end just for e-fame
straight up.
 10 years ago '06        #125
NYGiantsHUSTLER 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,268 | Props total: 445 445
agreedd
 10 years ago '06        #126
space
space
where yall see the preview for eight?
 10 years ago '06        #127
kip99 
space
space
space
$604 | Props total: 2 2
i'm spitting ducktales but gave all u weak dudes the clip off the episode i have lol man forget it this isn't my topic the other dude made the topic then i gave u dudes the clip then all u do is bytch and moan when on the episode the sh*t says lil dookie makes a big hit wtf u dumb a.sses think the hit is its omar damn use ya heads half of ya'll weak minded anyway i said i'll make the clip then i did my part made the clip gave ya'll a link 2 it and u still bytch up cuz i want give u the episode but ya boy youngvito18 said he'd upload ya'll clips a week ago and still hasn't sent anything tell him to upload his damn 3 unreleased clips or ban him and his damn ip cuz i neva told ya'll i'd upload the full episode i gave what i said i'll give he said he'll give ya'll 3 new clips and ya'll ain't seen none yet ban him and his damn ip
 10 years ago '05        #128
The Dauqs 
space
space
space
$366 | Props total: 0 0
 NYGiantsHUSTLER said:
where yall see the preview for eight?
ondemand. check your cable
 10 years ago '06        #129
space
space
^^directv.... no ondemand.... and i need no firther evidence... it is now official .... kip does not have ep 8...
 02-11-2008, 10:59 PM         #130
_SOLO_ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

preview for ep 8

Last edited by _SOLO_; 02-11-2008 at 11:01 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #131
*MOB*STAR* 44 heat pts44
space
space
$4,460 | Props total: 9 9
Hate Given....the n*gga is lying because if he had it. he would of posted that sh*t instead of the clip......SMH at lying n*ggaz and i stay in b-more and n*ggaz in the streetz dont have it...so i know you dont
 02-12-2008, 02:28 PM         #132
CaLLaHaN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cant waittttt
 10 years ago '06        #133
kip99 
space
space
space
$604 | Props total: 2 2
 *MOB*STAR* said:
Hate Given....the n*gga is lying because if he had it. he would of posted that sh*t instead of the clip......SMH at lying n*ggaz and i stay in b-more and n*ggaz in the streetz dont have it...so i know you dont
yah if u say so man wateva go with wat u think u know but when omar gets popped its all on u even if u read about the wire in episode 8 it says kenard makes a big hit what u think that is?
 10 years ago '04        #134
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
at yall still argueing this sh*t

I think n*ggas gon catch feelings if omar actually get got

at 1st I didnt think it was gon happen but now that I think on it that would be some tight sh*t on Chris part and fuk it u actually think Marlo gon go see Omar??? he'd be a fool but they know they gotta do some wild sh*t to get at omar so why not the kid.. I still dont think it will happen in episode 8 (see the limp) but they (chris, snoop and michael) gon go at Kenard with this sh*t next episode

the game is the game

I wouldnt mind Slim murkin Marlo off but all my predictions turn out wrong (I swear Bodie still gon try to become a kingpin) at least i only gotta wait 6 mo days

Last edited by UknowWhatItIs; 02-12-2008 at 07:01 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #135
*MOB*STAR* 44 heat pts44
space
space
$4,460 | Props total: 9 9
 kip99 said:
yah if u say so man wateva go with wat u think u know but when omar gets popped its all on u even if u read about the wire in episode 8 it says kenard makes a big hit what u think that is?
up it and stop talking let the people see...if you got it stop playing why show a clip when you can show the whole ep.8
 02-13-2008, 02:00 PM         #136
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If you aren't lying why not post another small clip of ep 8 not the whole ep?
 10 years ago '05        #137
P DRILLA 103 heat pts103
space
space
$10,684 | Props total: 6607 6607
i think it might be true, there was some subtle foreshadowing in ep 7...if you seen ep 7 you know what i'm talkin about...that being said i hope it's not true...but in reality reputable n*ggas get k!lled by nobodies often...my predictions are always wrong...i predicted that randy would get hardened in the group home, run away, and become muscle for mike...or mike sayin fu*k marlo and becomming an omar type n*gga
 02-13-2008, 02:59 PM         #138
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P DRILLA said:
i think it might be true, there was some subtle foreshadowing in ep 7...if you seen ep 7 you know what i'm talkin about...that being said i hope it's not true...but in reality reputable n*ggas get k!lled by nobodies often...my predictions are always wrong...i predicted that randy would get hardened in the group home, run away, and become muscle for mike...or mike sayin fu*k marlo and becomming an omar type n*gga
Explain, everyone here seen ep 7.
 10 years ago '05        #139
P DRILLA 103 heat pts103
space
space
$10,684 | Props total: 6607 6607
 TimeIsMoney said:
Explain, everyone here seen ep 7.
when omar crept on mike and his crew on the corner...kennard was the only one who wasn't shook at the sight of omar, then he looked at the crew like 'y'all scared of that n*gga'...he kinda cut his eyes and said, 'gimpy as a muthafu*ka,' like he ain't scared of omar, plus he's kinda vulnerable since he's on one leg pretty much...i hope i read too much into that scene, or it was purposely done to fool folks with that spoiler, cuz it would be kinda anticlimactic for omar to go out that way
 10 years ago '06        #140
space
space
kipp?
yo are you absolutely guaranteeing that the clip is from the 8th episode. the episode you have in your posesion
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
95 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
126 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
82 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy