Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
164 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #101
illthoughtzz 
space
space
$416 | Props total: 0 0
 DJ Black Magic said:
anyone ever notice that not even the episodes that DID leak had that little HBO message at the bottom???

this is probably an alternative scene
yeah ive noticed that..even if its real it doesnt make sense for this to happen in the 8th ep maybe the 10th...there was an explanation of actually wha gonna go down.. i dunno if someone posted it here or on another forum i read it on.. but it was sayin chris/snoop go to mike bout wha happ wit omar creepin up on him and kenard was dissin omar and chris/snoop pay kenard to k!ll omar, kenard leaves the gun, and his prints are on it, chris has a warrant out for his arrest cuz bunk finds some of his dna on mikes stepdad body..now chris/snoop know bout kenard leavin the gun and figures he would rat, so they want mike to k!ll kenard mike refuses, so they end up doin it, and now i think marlo wants chris/snoop to k!ll mike but somethin happens where chris lets him go and mike ends up k!lling snoop..and i think that was all, atleast of wha i remember..sounds pretty believable but then again ppl do have a creative imagination
 02-07-2008, 03:17 PM         #102
datchigyrl25 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
508 Clarifications 2/24/08
Baltimore's renewed police commitment brings fresh recruits to Daniels and McNulty, starting with Carver. Facing a new political challenge, Carcetti is forced to make dangerous political deals. As the Pulitzer season winds down, Haynes approaches Templeton about his sources. Bunk returns a McNulty favor; little Kenard makes a big score; Dukie finds work; Fletcher continues his interview with Bubbles; Freamon presents his latest plan to a prosecutor; Sydnor uncovers the missing piece to a puzzle; McNulty comes clean.

Here is the link for this.

Last edited by datchigyrl25; 02-07-2008 at 03:36 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #103
*MOB*STAR* 44 heat pts44
space
space
$4,460 | Props total: 9 9
 datchigyrl25 said:
508 Clarifications 2/24/08
Baltimore's renewed police commitment brings fresh recruits to Daniels and McNulty, starting with Carver. Facing a new political challenge, Carcetti is forced to make dangerous political deals. As the Pulitzer season winds down, Haynes approaches Templeton about his sources. Bunk returns a McNulty favor; little Kenard makes a big score; Dukie finds work; Fletcher continues his interview with Bubbles; Freamon presents his latest plan to a prosecutor; Sydnor uncovers the missing piece to a puzzle; McNulty comes clean.

Here is the link for this.
yeah i seen this awhile back
 02-08-2008, 12:50 AM         #104
datchigyrl25 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 *MOB*STAR* said:
yeah i seen this awhile back
Yeah, well someone from the previous page didn't put the whole synopsis for this episode and someone mentioned that nothing about Kenard was on there.
 10 years ago '05        #105
youngvito18 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,789 | Props total: 4738 4738
 kip99 said:
its easy 2 tell a dude thats lying show me the link where it was on allhiphop.com the first day i guarantee u can't do that or show me these 4 clips ur promising that u have but haven't upped yet and how the fu*k could the sendspace link be all over the net when i chopped and cut the sh*t u dumb fu*k and as far as u saying i dn't have nothing 2 prove yeap ur right i gave the people u gave nothing and also have nothing u promised 3 more clips last night where are they since there all over ur allhiphop.com lmao better than that show me my sendspace link on allhiphop.com next u gonna say HBO upped the sh*t 2 sendspace.com huh first u said it was a gif that u leaked but it was a damn avi file ahahahah man u weird get ya facts i gave the people wat u got u gave nothing cuz u are nothing
first off you provided nothing but the same senspace file that has been floating from board to board and was not chopped or put together by you.....2nd off i said i made a .gif from the video of Omar getting mopped out and i got the video before you ever jumped on here and claimed to be the one who originally upped the clip of the video......i said you cant provide anymore clips because you got the clips the same way everyone else did.......from a messageboard.....and you proved it by answering exactly how i said you were gonna answer.......efame is what you want, a sonning is what you got.......lmfao
 10 years ago '06        #106
kip99 
space
space
space
$604 | Props total: 2 2
 youngvito18 said:
first off you provided nothing but the same senspace file that has been floating from board to board and was not chopped or put together by you.....2nd off i said i made a .gif from the video of Omar getting mopped out and i got the video before you ever jumped on here and claimed to be the one who originally upped the clip of the video......i said you cant provide anymore clips because you got the clips the same way everyone else did.......from a messageboard.....and you proved it by answering exactly how i said you were gonna answer.......efame is what you want, a sonning is what you got.......lmfao
dude if it was floating around i'm pretty sure that some other people here go 2 other msg boards why didn't they find it i can prove thats my sendspace link cuz the link emailed me back when i made it so damn u owned again and why are we still waiting for u 2 upload these alternate endings u say u have its been like a week? yeap just like i said u have nothing but what i gave and then on top of that if it was floating around at this alllhiphop.com or watever i told u 2 show a link on the day it originitated cuz i can guarantee ya dumb a.ss it originated after i told everyone i could cut the scene outta the episode so all and all u've done nothing but run ya mouth u said 4 scene's you'd upload the people on boxden haven't gotten anything from u yet? efame i could care less about that i just hate people like u and the other guy take a clip i made post elsewhere and then swear its urs lol then say u have 3 more clips said you'd upload its been like a week now lol what nothing what u want me 2 upload something else so u can say ohhhhhh thats been on the net for a year now lmao lets see how long u wait homo i guarantee u can't upload nothing CHECKMATE
 10 years ago '06        #107
NYGiantsHUSTLER 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,267 | Props total: 445 445
post thefu*kin ep please??????
 02-10-2008, 01:33 PM         #108
CaLLaHaN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^ seriosulyyy

we all know it was kip99 who told us first so just up the episode bro...
 10 years ago '04        #109
bradleyb87 
space
space
$2,130 | Props total: 559 559
^^That's what I'm saying...

Mufu*kas don't care if you have it first or not, either up the sh*t or shut the fu*k up..
 02-10-2008, 02:25 PM         #110
S-DAWG 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea i got the video link too ...
 10 years ago '04        #111
..:Fame:.. 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,125 | Props total: 1001 1001
Where is ole dude at that said mike and dookie get murked. That much fu*ka deserves hate for them ducktales
 10 years ago '06        #112
NYGiantsHUSTLER 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,267 | Props total: 445 445
^^ they may get murked... we gunna find out soon enough.. this whole thread is pointless... i dont believe sh*t that any of these dudes are sayin now.... ill wait till someone ups the whole thing before i accept any of this sh*t as legit
 10 years ago '06        #113
*MOB*STAR* 44 heat pts44
space
space
$4,460 | Props total: 9 9
these n*ggaz don't got it...because its not out yet but watch n*ggaz post it like next week
 10 years ago '08        #114
returnofthemack 2 heat pts
space
space
$740 | Props total: 2 2
Omar was a real G, but that just shows how unpredictable the wire really is.
Kenard (absolutely nobody) bodies Omar (the uptimy of a tv legend). the next 4 episodes have to be unreal.
 10 years ago '04        #115
9th ward Bally 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,650 | Props total: 2894 2894
:applause::applause::applause: yes, lawd !!!...
 bradleyb87 said:
^^That's what I'm saying...

Mufu*kas don't care if you have it first or not, either up the sh*t or shut the fu*k up..
 02-10-2008, 09:39 PM         #116
34klub 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah that scene can't be in this season cause for one omar is walking fine and after a fall like that and not going to the hospital Omar will always walk with a limp from now on. Plus in this season omar rocking the bald head but in this clip he not bald. These n*ggas on here popping off talking about they got the episode but yet nobody else can find the episode anywhere on the net.
 02-11-2008, 12:39 AM         #117
_SOLO_ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Saw the Ep. 58 preview and seems like this Kenard thing is bullsh*t.

Like I sid a few pages back. Omar been sporting a beard and thats why i think that kenard thign is real. IT also looks like he still has his braids in that kenard clip.

Well what I saw in the preview:

Dookie finds work as a trash man.

The war veteran who did that interview with the reporting faking them stories is bout to expose him.

McNulty is coming clean to Greggs.

Omar hits another of Marlo's corners.

Somethign serious happens . Cause Chris, Snoop and Mike discussing whether they should tell marlo or not with oen of them saying that he already has enough on his mind. I'm thinking that Monk gets k!lled.
got this from another site
 10 years ago '07        #118
Sincere730 11 heat pts11
space
space
$9,664 | Props total: 6123 6123
i can't wait
 10 years ago '04        #119
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,025 | Props total: 1850 1850
 9th ward Bally said:
:applause::applause::applause: yes, lawd !!!...

sell me a pair of them animals... when a n*gga was small if you had animal ballys,a 8ball or polo jacket,and gold teeth... You was a drug dealer.. bottom line... i dont give a f--- if you had a job lol
 02-11-2008, 06:52 AM         #120
Animal08 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol shyt seems like somebody in this thread is gonna get found in an abandon house like lil kevin......lol ya wilding guess we'll all find out next week i cant wait...
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
100 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
44 comments
1 day ago