The Wire Episode 8 Spoiler???

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
69 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #81
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
Omar could barely walk in Ep 7 but he's just walkin upright right away on this so called Ep 8 We'll see Feb 17th and the people who said this was Ep 8 get ready for a barrage of hate on Feb 17th if its not
 10 years ago '04        #82
pissin-on-game 
space
space
space
$2,083 | Props total: 22 22
at the bottom it DID say property of HBO....but i dont know dont seem right i mean what was the point of getting all those dudes and calling for marlo just for marlo to not show and be untouched? so what other street scene we gonna get in 9-10? omar brought the action the rest just gonna be talking and shyt (which is not all that bad though) but kip will get either mad props fe17th or mad hate from many people
 10 years ago '05        #83
Chuck Hustle 
space
space
$8,517 | Props total: 0 0
n*gga I need to catch up I just seen Omar superman it out the window
 10 years ago '06        #84
kip99 
space
space
space
$604 | Props total: 2 2
 youngvito18 said:
like i said i dont post all on boxden that much, i post more on allhiphop.com, and if you did chop that piece from an entire video whats the serial clip number from the original video.....plus the sendspace you put up has been on allhiphop for quite some time now.......and has been on THE OFFICAL HBO MESSAGEBOARD for even longer..........ill call your bluff by saying show the scene before Omar goes into the corner store......or show the scene after Kennard runs from the corner store...........your answer will be "i dont have to", "i aint got to", or "i aint got nothing to prove" your right,.........you have absolutely nothing to prove........and when i say nothing i mean you have no clip.....cause their is none, the clip timing starts at the corner store and ends at the corner store

smh@ dudes who want e-fame..........
its easy 2 tell a dude thats lying show me the link where it was on allhiphop.com the first day i guarantee u can't do that or show me these 4 clips ur promising that u have but haven't upped yet and how the fu*k could the sendspace link be all over the net when i chopped and cut the sh*t u dumb fu*k and as far as u saying i dn't have nothing 2 prove yeap ur right i gave the people u gave nothing and also have nothing u promised 3 more clips last night where are they since there all over ur allhiphop.com lmao better than that show me my sendspace link on allhiphop.com next u gonna say HBO upped the sh*t 2 sendspace.com huh first u said it was a gif that u leaked but it was a damn avi file ahahahah man u weird get ya facts i gave the people wat u got u gave nothing cuz u are nothing
 10 years ago '06        #85
*MOB*STAR* 44 heat pts44
space
space
$4,460 | Props total: 9 9
 kip99 said:
its easy 2 tell a dude thats lying show me the link where it was on allhiphop.com the first day i guarantee u can't do that or show me these 4 clips ur promising that u have but haven't upped yet and how the fu*k could the sendspace link be all over the net when i chopped and cut the sh*t u dumb fu*k and as far as u saying i dn't have nothing 2 prove yeap ur right i gave the people u gave nothing and also have nothing u promised 3 more clips last night where are they since there all over ur allhiphop.com lmao better than that show me my sendspace link on allhiphop.com next u gonna say HBO upped the sh*t 2 sendspace.com huh first u said it was a gif that u leaked but it was a damn avi file ahahahah man u weird get ya facts i gave the people wat u got u gave nothing cuz u are nothing
k!ll yourself.........obviously you stole the clip your damn self....but it's hard to tell if it is real or fake because he is wearing the same clothes from Ep.7 when he k!lled Savino but he walked with that limp...than in the clip he is walking too perfect...but i know that that the whole season isn't out because i stay in b-more....
 10 years ago '04        #86
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
at n*ggas argueing... .sh*ts obviously a deleted scene

if im wrong well im wrong and ill prop this n*gga

but I just dont see how this fits into the storyline.... he takes it to Marlos crew and then boom this lil n*gga pops him and Omar and Marlo never have a face to face??... if this does happen it wont be episode 8... I mean I could see this happening cuz Chris is beating himself up over this sh*t (letting him slip from the condo) so he might go this route.. i wouldnt mind it just not in episode 8... like Avon always said "The game is the game"

fuk kenard tho

Last edited by UknowWhatItIs; 02-07-2008 at 12:00 AM..
 02-06-2008, 11:59 PM         #87
Jayborne23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"Episode Detail: Clarifications - The Wire
Carver gets a change of scenery when the police department shifts its resources; Carcetti is forced to take risks with his political future; Haynes delves deeper into Templeton's work; Sydnor has a breakthrough on an important case; Fletcher continues his research with Bubbles."
 10 years ago '04        #88
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
 Jayborne23 said:
Carver gets a change of scenery when the police department shifts its resources; Carcetti is forced to take risks with his political future; Haynes delves deeper into Templeton's work; Sydnor has a breakthrough on an important case; Fletcher continues his research with Bubbles."
and nothing about kinard

n*ggas dont even know kinard
 10 years ago '06        #89
*MOB*STAR* 44 heat pts44
space
space
 Jayborne23 said:
link it....
 02-07-2008, 12:18 AM         #90
Jayborne23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 *MOB*STAR* said:
link it....
It's from TVGuide. It stops after Clarifications (Episode 8) though, and that really doesn't tell you anything besides them possibly figuring out the clocks.
 10 years ago '06        #91
*MOB*STAR* 44 heat pts44
space
space
 Jayborne23 said:
It's from TVGuide. It stops after Clarifications (Episode 8) though, and that really doesn't tell you anything besides them possibly figuring out the clocks.
oh yup.....
 10 years ago '06        #92
StreetZ17 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,784 | Props total: 469 469
 rahra816 said:
Three things i noticed were 1) he didnt have a limp 2) he was tooled up buy cig in the middle of the day when he know Marlo and his hounds are looking for him and 3) Lil cat was wearing shorts its supposed to be cold out side which leads me to believe this is probably an alter ending or a leak to throw cats off...
True... Although, Lil Kenard was the person that Omar told to run when he was hiding by the steps when he popped out that night on one of Marlo's goons he shot in the leg. I swear if this is the actual ending on how he gets shot I'll be extremely pissed on the episode that I've watched Sunday night.
 10 years ago '04        #93
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
I CALL FOR A BAN IF KIP99 IS LYING

word up.
 10 years ago '04        #94
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
I CALL FOR A BAN IF KIP99 IS LYING

word up.
 10 years ago '06        #95
kip99 
space
space
space
$604 | Props total: 2 2
lol u shoudl call for a ban on that other guy that said he has 4 clips and gonna upload but u havn't seen any yet peace i'm out i'm thru with it see ya'll when omar get k!lled
 10 years ago '06        #96
NYGiantsHUSTLER 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,265 | Props total: 445 445
kip lets be real... i believe that you got some kind of footage.. why dont you just up everything you got?? you would make it alot easier... your very adamant that you got the whole ep.. just up it and shut everyone up???
 10 years ago '04        #97
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,247 | Props total: 4 4
8-10 aint up yet????? WTF!!!!!
 10 years ago '06        #98
*MOB*STAR* 44 heat pts44
space
space
 NYGiantsHUSTLER said:
kip lets be real... i believe that you got some kind of footage.. why dont you just up everything you got?? you would make it alot easier... your very adamant that you got the whole ep.. just up it and shut everyone up???
he don't have it because the 1st person to get that would of been upped it
 10 years ago '05        #99
YaBoy2006 
space
space
$1,504 | Props total: 8 8
yea.. i would be pissed too if Omar Got Hit Before He Hit Marlo!...Oh Well Life Goes On Tho! Marlo & His Crew Need To Get What's Comin' to them
 10 years ago '07        #100
DJ Black Magic 
space
space
space
$151 | Props total: 0 0
anyone ever notice that not even the episodes that DID leak had that little HBO message at the bottom???

this is probably an alternative scene
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
66 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
74 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
183 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
49 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
62 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
20 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy