The Wire Episode 8 Spoiler???

most viewed right now
 75
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 73
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 50
Damn!! Is all I can say
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
33 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #41
BIGBOYCAPRICE83 
space
avatar space
space
$3,729 | Props total: 124 124
re-up that sh*t
 10 years ago '06        #42
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
its on youtube.damn
 10 years ago '06        #43
kip99 
space
space
space
$604 | Props total: 2 2
 BlackandGifted said:
its on youtube.damn
LMAO DAMN U n*ggaS GOT MY sh*t ALL ON YOUTUBE
 10 years ago '04        #44
9th ward Bally 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,653 | Props total: 2899 2899
I been hearing a lot about this clip and I saw it myself on youtube...funny thing is, I don't think it's real-I think that HBO is trying to throw people off by leaking a fake clip-yes, it's only a clip, not a whole episode...I could be wrong, but I wouldn't put it past them to post a fake...
 02-02-2008, 05:04 AM         #45
datchigyrl25 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What are ya'll playing the clip with? I can't open the file.
 02-02-2008, 07:21 AM         #46
Jeans&Sneakers 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 datchigyrl25 said:
What are ya'll playing the clip with? I can't open the file.
 10 years ago '06        #47
kip99 
space
space
space
$604 | Props total: 2 2
 9th ward Bally said:
I been hearing a lot about this clip and I saw it myself on youtube...funny thing is, I don't think it's real-I think that HBO is trying to throw people off by leaking a fake clip-yes, it's only a clip, not a whole episode...I could be wrong, but I wouldn't put it past them to post a fake...
man the whole episode is out the whole season is out and hbo ain't leak no damn fake clip i leaked the damn clip lmao about it being on youtube it didn't hit youtube until i cut it and upload it nothing at all was on youtube cuz i know u been checking youtube for it everyday dang n*ggas will doubt u 2 the fullest u show them wat they want then they want moe
 10 years ago '07        #48
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$11,364 | Props total: 184 184
ok i got a connect heavy in the wire production crew
and my connect tells me marlo dies from chris
mike and dukie die from omar
chris dies from snoop
and omar survives

the scene you are seein is from a deleted scene from the season 4
thats what my conncet tells me
 10 years ago '06        #49
kip99 
space
space
space
$604 | Props total: 2 2
 CheezyDoDo said:
ok i got a connect heavy in the wire production crew
and my connect tells me marlo dies from chris
mike and dukie die from omar
chris dies from snoop
and omar survives

the scene you are seein is from a deleted scene from the season 4
thats what my conncet tells me
cheezy do man sorry but ya connect is a liar lmao mike and dukie dn't die and omar doesn't survive as u can see but the last thing i will tell u and this is absolutely my last marlo doesn't die okay one more just 2 fu*k with cha mike k!lls snoop
 10 years ago '07        #50
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$11,364 | Props total: 184 184
^^^^^^^
oh damn
My connect is proably fu*kin wit me.
goodlooks
 10 years ago '05        #51
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,954 | Props total: 6188 6188
NOBODY KNOWS sh*t. HBO LEAKED THE FIRST 7 EPISODES TO THE PRESS. THEY NEW THE sh*t WOULD GET OUT. THIS sh*t IS MORE DELETED SCENCES. IF THE WHOLE EPISODE WAS OUT IT WOULD BE ON THE INTERNET. FOR THE LYING a.ss n*gga SAYING HE GOT IT AND NOT UPING IT. SUCK A d*ck AND STOP LYING. IF YOU HAD THE sh*t YOU WOULD POST IT. SO I DON'T WANT TO HEAR NO BULLsh*t. I WILL BELIEVE IT WHEN I SEE IT. MAKES NO SENSE FOR CLIP TO BE OUT AND NOT THE WHOLE EPISODE. BE SERIOUS.
 10 years ago '05        #52
jaydee24 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,631 | Props total: 34 34
 Jeans&Sneakers said:
MAN YOU MEAN TO TELL ME OMAR GETS SHOT BY A LITTLE BOY. I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THIS SCENE IS REAL. I THINK THEY PUT THAT UP TO FOOL PEOPLE. THAT sh*t WAS ACTUALLY FUNNY SEEIN THAT LITTLE BOY STAND THERE AND PEEIN IN HIS PANTS.
 02-02-2008, 10:51 PM         #53
JaeWil 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if that sh*t is real i aint watching the last 2 episodes
 10 years ago '06        #54
StreetZ17 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$6,785 | Props total: 469 469
I guess this may be the final season ending that they may bring up as the final episode?
 02-03-2008, 01:35 AM         #55
_SOLO_ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i'm thinking these are like some alternate endings
until i watched the ep i'm still yappin "ducktales"

lol if its true after 8-10 come out then son you owned me ha!
 10 years ago '04        #56
rahra816 
space
space
space
$241 | Props total: 0 0
Three things i noticed were 1) he didnt have a limp 2) he was tooled up buy cig in the middle of the day when he know Marlo and his hounds are looking for him and 3) Lil cat was wearing shorts its supposed to be cold out side which leads me to believe this is probably an alter ending or a leak to throw cats off...
 10 years ago '05        #57
sixmillion007 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,572 | Props total: 177 177
Thats the thing that didnt make sense to me, no limp! He should still be limping unless he has Wolverine superhuman healing powers.

If that's how Omar goes then that is DUMB!!! I think they could have k!lled him in a blaze of glory or some sh*t lol
 10 years ago '04        #58
akeem923 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$1,381 | Props total: 629 629
 rahra816 said:
Three things i noticed were 1) he didnt have a limp 2) he was tooled up buy cig in the middle of the day when he know Marlo and his hounds are looking for him and 3) Lil cat was wearing shorts its supposed to be cold out side which leads me to believe this is probably an alter ending or a leak to throw cats off...

good points brought up. more than likely its an alternate scene
 10 years ago '06        #59
kip99 
space
space
space
$604 | Props total: 2 2
 Quddus said:
NOBODY KNOWS sh*t. HBO LEAKED THE FIRST 7 EPISODES TO THE PRESS. THEY NEW THE sh*t WOULD GET OUT. THIS sh*t IS MORE DELETED SCENCES. IF THE WHOLE EPISODE WAS OUT IT WOULD BE ON THE INTERNET. FOR THE LYING a.ss n*gga SAYING HE GOT IT AND NOT UPING IT. SUCK A d*ck AND STOP LYING. IF YOU HAD THE sh*t YOU WOULD POST IT. SO I DON'T WANT TO HEAR NO BULLsh*t. I WILL BELIEVE IT WHEN I SEE IT. MAKES NO SENSE FOR CLIP TO BE OUT AND NOT THE WHOLE EPISODE. BE SERIOUS.
lmao u can call me a lying a.ss but u the dumb a.ss bytch if u payed attention i leaked the damn clip made the damn clip there was no clip out b3fore i made the sh*t then after i made the sh*t gave all u n*ggas a damn link 2 the sh*t i upped then mysteriously there sh*t all over fu*kin the net use ya head u dumb fu*k u n*ggas leeched the sh*t put it on youtube
 10 years ago '06        #60
kip99 
space
space
space
$604 | Props total: 2 2
lmao at HBO LEAKING THE sh*t with omar gettng k!lled u dudes is in denial its damn funny ain't it
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 25
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 5
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 4
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
19 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy