Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
92 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
98 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
77 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #181
kip99 
space
space
space
$604 | Props total: 2 2
 TimeIsMoney said:
He doesn't have ep 8, i asked him to rip another scene 1 minute clip besides Omar getting got and he ran around it.
and if i rip that 1 minute clip what would that prove huh then you'll say somebody else gave me that clip man do the math stfu if u dn't know what u speakin and then u neva asked me 2 rip u anything half u dudes here is ungrateful i'm through with it wait till the season ends spoil it that way
 02-16-2008, 10:54 AM         #182
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kip99 said:
and if i rip that 1 minute clip what would that prove huh then you'll say somebody else gave me that clip man do the math stfu if u dn't know what u speakin and then u neva asked me 2 rip u anything half u dudes here is ungrateful i'm through with it wait till the season ends spoil it that way
n*gga stay making BS up If you rip that one minute clip then i will believe you and i'm sure everyone else will too, prove me wrong and rip and up it.
 10 years ago '06        #183
NYGiantsHUSTLER 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,263 | Props total: 443 443
DUDE WE EstabLISHED THAT HE DONT HAVE IT ALREADY.. IM NOT MAD AT HIM THO. HE PUT US ON THE OMAR CLIP... BE PATIENT WHY MAKE HIM RIP A 1 MIN CLIP WE LIKE A DAY AND A HALF FROM WATCHIN THE WHOLE THING AND I CANT fu*kIN WAIT..
 10 years ago '05        #184
NomiS 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,121 | Props total: 28 28
LMAO this n*gga, they only sent out episodes 1-7 to critics and those 7 got leaked on to the internet. Nobody has 8 because they didn't send it out.

And it was said that the kenard k!lling Omar part was an extra.
 02-16-2008, 12:58 PM         #185
Mcmasterlock 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYGiantsHUSTLER said:
THE BOUNTY IS NOW "100 FOR A WHIFF OF THAT d*ck-SUCK, AND 250 FOR HIS HEAD" AS MUCH AS I WANT HIM DEAD... MARLO IS A FUKIN G
That n*gga thought he was too hard saying that Marlo cracks me up
 10 years ago '06        #186
NYGiantsHUSTLER 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,263 | Props total: 443 443
^^marlo Is A Great Character Tho.. I Hate HIM But I Like Em Too... By The Way Marlo Gets k!lled By Kenard When He Is Buyin Smokes In A Bodega

Last edited by NYGiantsHUSTLER; 02-16-2008 at 03:07 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #187
*MOB*STAR* 44 heat pts44
space
space
$4,460 | Props total: 9 9
he don't have it because if he did, he would been posted other sh*t
 10 years ago '04        #188
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
"mothafu*kas! shut the fu*k up, im sick of listening to your bullsh*t" -Marlo

2 days and we'll see
 02-18-2008, 02:16 AM         #189
Animal08 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cant believe omar got iced by little kenard man
 02-18-2008, 02:24 AM         #190
Kevin Arnold 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
rip f*g**t a.ss omar
 10 years ago '05        #191
P DRILLA 103 heat pts103
space
space
$10,675 | Props total: 6426 6426
wtf was them lil n*ggas doin w that cat?
 10 years ago '04        #192
Dimone293 
space
space
$1,582 | Props total: 1 1
WOW....that sh*t is true!!
 10 years ago '06        #193
kip99 
space
space
space
yeap like i said deleted scene my a.ss half u dudes dnt' beleive sh*t stinks and the other half are cool as a mofu*ka u know which one u are
 10 years ago '07        #194
KoolBreeze 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,767 | Props total: 5972 5972
 P DRILLA said:
wtf was them lil n*ggas doin w that cat?
they were bout to light that muthafu*ka up i think.why the little kid do omar in?i was hoping to see him hoe check some more n*ggas.its fu*ked up they wrote off his character like that
 10 years ago '04        #195
Dimone293 
space
space
$1,582 | Props total: 1 1
R.I.P ............. OMAR LITTLE HARDEST MA FUKA OUT!!
 02-18-2008, 01:12 PM         #196
Shapeupizsharp 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well n*ggas U Think I Was Lyin???
 10 years ago '04        #197
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,075 | Props total: 4421 4421
 kip99 said:
look man i ripped the scene and posted that spoiler cuz dude was lying then all of u said i had nothing but then even after i uploaded it ya'll still talked bad about me if i would have uploaded teh full episode ya'll still will be talkin ya'll dudes want BLOOD
all you had to do was post the episode

hell you coulda sent it as a link to someone else and had them do it if you didnt want it to get tracd back to you thats why cats still refuse to believe you didnt just find the link of the scene b4 hand
 10 years ago '06        #198
kip99 
space
space
space
 MosDefinition said:
all you had to do was post the episode

hell you coulda sent it as a link to someone else and had them do it if you didnt want it to get tracd back to you thats why cats still refuse to believe you didnt just find the link of the scene b4 hand
i agree with u on most of that mosdefinition but i know as soon as i said i was gonna cut that scene out everybody in they momma that saw i said that start lookin all over the net for it and didn't find anything but when i upped it then its all over the net thats not a coincidence and what make that even more fu*ked up the dudes post i wrote it in had a topic saying omar k!lls mike and dookie 2 prove him wrong i had 2 cut the clip and show it 2 u guys cuz even when i said i'd cut it outta the episode half ya'll came and said i was lyign them but then when i upped the clip ya'll said it was deleted scene and even the dude that said omar k!lls mike and dookie when i upped that clip he toook that and made a new topic omar gets popped if most people on this channel would have just sat back after i upped that scene ya'll more than likely would have received the whole episode but 2 be honest some folks was like props thanks and the majority was like fu*k u dude u aint' got sh*t send me the episode if u got it cuz if u dn't send the episode u ain't got it like i'm some lil child with somethign 2 prove i dn't have 2 send nothign like i didn't have 2 upload the clip u feel me then theres a dude com in saying i got that sh*t from a gif file on another site lol but he cant' show a topic or anything where he said that sh*t was posted and wat makes that worst u can tell it was ripped from a dvd cuz the damn file was a .vob file
 10 years ago '04        #199
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,075 | Props total: 4421 4421
 kip99 said:
i agree with u on most of that mosdefinition but i know as soon as i said i was gonna cut that scene out everybody in they momma that saw i said that start lookin all over the net for it and didn't find anything but when i upped it then its all over the net thats not a coincidence and what make that even more fu*ked up the dudes post i wrote it in had a topic saying omar k!lls mike and dookie 2 prove him wrong i had 2 cut the clip and show it 2 u guys cuz even when i said i'd cut it outta the episode half ya'll came and said i was lyign them but then when i upped the clip ya'll said it was deleted scene and even the dude that said omar k!lls mike and dookie when i upped that clip he toook that and made a new topic omar gets popped if most people on this channel would have just sat back after i upped that scene ya'll more than likely would have received the whole episode but 2 be honest some folks was like props thanks and the majority was like fu*k u dude u aint' got sh*t send me the episode if u got it cuz if u dn't send the episode u ain't got it like i'm some lil child with somethign 2 prove i dn't have 2 send nothign like i didn't have 2 upload the clip u feel me then theres a dude com in saying i got that sh*t from a gif file on another site lol but he cant' show a topic or anything where he said that sh*t was posted and wat makes that worst u can tell it was ripped from a dvd cuz the damn file was a .vob file
if you woulda posted the who episode ida been like...

[pic - click to view]

part of it was people didnt want to believe omar went out 18 fu*king minutes into the episode and it was so matter of fact

now the question is do you have the rest of the season:D
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
113 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
52 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
48 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
28 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
11 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
77 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy