----The Offcial "LOST" Season 4 Thread----

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
21 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-24-2008, 11:22 AM         #141
Oh Dae Su  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
There is a month before the new episodes air. Bout four or five weeks.

And the Oceanic Six is indeed confirmed as Jack, Kate, Sayid, Hurley, Sun, and Aaron.
 10 years ago '05        #142
R4P 11 heat pts11
space
space
$7,014 | Props total: 236 236
 fresh'83 said:
dude sh*ts kinda gettin crazy especially if u miss a episode ,ima wait 4 the dvds or dose anyone got a link 2 the episodes so far ?
they got all episodes (even seasons 1-3) on abc.com
 03-26-2008, 11:37 AM         #143
RediKnight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GatorNation07 said:
Well, u are wrong... Considering there is already a flashforward for Jin and Sun this season when they are off the island...

The Spoiler for the Oceanic 6 is 100% correct... go check DarkUFO...
How many times did I tell ya'll that Aaron was part of the Oceanic 6? @ you believing something you read on the internet as 100% correct.

With this show you have to know they will attempt to lead you in the wrong direction with teasers, only to floor you even more with what really happens. Just like the apparent "fact" that Jin was in a flash-forward off the island.
 10 years ago '05        #144
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
 80sbabyent said:
Ben is the bad guy on the island but in the grand scheme of things he's actually the good guy, penny's dad is the bad guy... ben is all for the greater good
Nah he's the good guy overall. The island is a gem and must be protected and not exposed. The way I see it. Ben wants the island to do good and is just looking for way to harnest the power. He doesnt want to expolit it like Widmore does.

RediKnight said:
Greater Good or not. Ben has gassed people and they made it seem like he was about to gas everyone again. Plus he was on the stalker/psycho tip with the Juliet and Goodwin thing. He still can't be trusted.
Notice how Ben never lies. He says things as it is. So he can be trusted.

shookid said:
^^ like those of us who WATCH the show cant go to the hundreds of websites dedicated to LOST to see whats gonna happen next. They think they have dug and struck gold and now they must present it to the public to earn their stripes! Ill give you props if you can explain aspects of the show we are all still in the dark about. Other than that keep the spoilers to yourselves!!!!!
I agree. Spoilers should not be relived till after the episode.
 03-28-2008, 08:10 AM         #145
Jay Daniels  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man i had chills up my spine when karl and ruseo got popped at the end, that sh*t was epic... best episode so far no doubt... cant wait for the next one
 10 years ago '05        #146
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
I bet you they aint dead.
 03-29-2008, 02:34 AM         #147
Jay Daniels  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nah i think they dead.. it was pretty obvious.. they gon' take ben's daughter then use her to get to him.. what was more amazing is that the guy that michael ran into in the alleyway, the guy from the others, sawyer shot him in season 3, he was dead! so what the fu*k is he doing alive? thats my question. somethin about the island wont let them die or some sh*t. And what im still wonderin about is remember when they buried those 2 people, nikki and paulo, the ones f!ghting over the diamonds who got bitten by that arzt guy's spider, and we see they were still alive, they were only unconcious for several hours, i thought that something would happen there, but they never went back to it.. we still dont know what happened.

Last edited by Jay Daniels; 03-29-2008 at 02:39 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #148
thawilso 
space
space
space
$303 | Props total: 0 0
 Jay Daniels said:
nah i think they dead.. it was pretty obvious.. they gon' take ben's daughter then use her to get to him.. what was more amazing is that the guy that michael ran into in the alleyway, the guy from the others, sawyer shot him in season 3, he was dead! so what the fu*k is he doing alive? thats my question. somethin about the island wont let them die or some sh*t. And what im still wonderin about is remember when they buried those 2 people, nikki and paulo, the ones f!ghting over the diamonds who got bitten by that arzt guy's spider, and we see they were still alive, they were only unconcious for several hours, i thought that something would happen there, but they never went back to it.. we still dont know what happened.
sawyer did shoot tom, the other in season 3, but when he met with michael in ny it was a flashback, so he was still alive then and got shot by sawyer when he went back to the island later
 10 years ago '04        #149
shookid 
space
space
space
$1,581 | Props total: 0 0
 Jay Daniels said:
those 2 were buried alive. I think Karl is probably dead but not sure about Rosseau because there is still more that can be told about her. Question is who shot them? Was it the others from the temple or Frank and the guy he went on his "mission" with in the helicopter to the island? Tom is dead. That scene between him and Michael happened in between Mike leaving and Tom getting k!lled on the island.
 03-30-2008, 03:27 AM         #150
Jay Daniels  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ahh yeah i see now, thanks for clearin that up. Didn't know if it was before or after he was shot.
 04-05-2008, 03:01 PM         #151
nyknicks19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the seasons already over?
 10 years ago '06        #152
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2325 2325
Theres 5 more episodes left which will be aired April 24th
 05-06-2008, 04:07 PM         #153
HeavenlySword  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
weeeeeeeeee
 10 years ago '07        #154
Welsh! 
space
space
$5,541 | Props total: 39 39
what a sh*t episode, I used to love Lost, its gone sh*t now
 10 years ago '06        #155
phoenixstar 
space
space
$873 | Props total: 0 0
if you missed it check em out here
 10 years ago '06        #156
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2325 2325
Damn this season has been great the Ben episode is my favorite so far.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
39 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
38 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
89 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
194 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
22 hours ago