most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
244 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
403 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-07-2008, 02:49 PM         #121
RediKnight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 80sbabyent said:
Ben is the bad guy on the island but in the grand scheme of things he's actually the good guy, penny's dad is the bad guy... ben is all for the greater good
Greater Good or not. Ben has gassed people and they made it seem like he was about to gas everyone again. Plus he was on the stalker/psycho tip with the Juliet and Goodwin thing. He still can't be trusted.
 10 years ago '07        #122
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,665 | Props total: 4416 4416
"See you at dinner!" and "It's stressful being an Other!" are 2 on the best lines in Lost all-time...
 10 years ago '06        #123
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,782 | Props total: 2276 2276
 shookid said:
Knowing all this before the episode is aired why, if you do, do you even watch? This leaves no room for surprise or for you to actually enjoy the show. You prob felt like a superstar posting all this info. LOL
:applause:Exactly all these fu*kers posting spoilers are f*g**ts who think they are superstars cuz they know sh*t before teh episode but in fact ruin the episode for themselves . Dumbasses should be banned.
 10 years ago '04        #124
shookid 
space
space
space
$1,581 | Props total: 0 0
^^ like those of us who WATCH the show cant go to the hundreds of websites dedicated to LOST to see whats gonna happen next. They think they have dug and struck gold and now they must present it to the public to earn their stripes! Ill give you props if you can explain aspects of the show we are all still in the dark about. Other than that keep the spoilers to yourselves!!!!!
 10 years ago '06        #125
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
^^I agree we need to have a Spoiler section where all spoilers for certain shows can go and then have the regular area where episode discussion can happen without giving away spoilers.
 10 years ago '06        #126
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
Looks like someone else maybe dies or Jins death is on next weeks episode. I think that Jin is really alive but actually stuck on the island and Sun was mourning him because she knew that theyll never see each other again, also on the gravestone it read 9-22-2004 which means they said he dies on the day of the crash meaning he isnt part of the O-6 and either dies on the island or is not dead at all just left behind for now.

Also where the hell is walt? and i wonder if the captain is lying about ben being the one who pulled the hoax of the oceanic wreckage?

Great episode.
 10 years ago '04        #127
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12
 Maroon_Tiger said:
jin = flashbacks
sun = flash forwards...

that's one of da aspects dat make lost best show on tv
 10 years ago '04        #128
shookid 
space
space
space
so I guess Jin is not one of the six since he died on the island if you believe that date on the tombstone. There goes that spoiler and "fact" that most were claiming. Who doesnt love the name Kevin Johnson as a sports fan, come on?! I think Michael, or KJ, will redeem himself and in a big way.
 10 years ago '04        #129
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,889 | Props total: 2001 2001
I'm wondering if Jin dies on the Island and Sun doesn't know how to explain how he died so she just goes along with the story that everyone died on the plane? So thats why the tombstone says 2004 on it??

Plus if the world thinks everyone is dead maybe that's why they are making such a big deal over the "oceanic 6"
 10 years ago '06        #130
nasty17 
space
space
$158 | Props total: 0 0
 shookid said:
so I guess Jin is not one of the six since he died on the island if you believe that date on the tombstone. There goes that spoiler and "fact" that most were claiming.

kinda what i was thinking.

maybe the last one of the six was locke. i can see him being forcefully dragged off the island by bens request and then when he dies noone wants to got to his funeral.

and i dont think jin or very many more losties die. i think they are stuck on the island and thats why the 6 have to get back.
 10 years ago '04        #131
shookid 
space
space
space
^^ I jump week to week as to who is in the coffin and now I feel that it might be Michael. Hes coming back to redeem himself and he will but that still might not satisfy those on the island like Kate and thats why when her and Jack met up in Season 3 finale she said why would she go to the funeral? The only others that can fit in that category are Ben and Locke.
 10 years ago '06        #132
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
ive always thought that it was either Michael or Locke in the coffin.
 10 years ago '06        #133
nasty17 
space
space
it ridiculous its gonna end up being something out there like bernard or something...
lost >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
 10 years ago '06        #134
nasty17 
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
watch the smoke monster come back and k!ll Rose's Husband... hes kinda useless anyway
4real remember this dood was wearing that ascot like he was fred from scooby doo

serious tho whyd they make the smoke monster k!ll mista eko when theres way mor useless people they shoulda got rid of
 10 years ago '06        #135
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
mr ecko was one of the best characters i wish they woulda k!lled off someone else.
 03-17-2008, 04:18 PM         #136
icedout921  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ya but he was leaving to do movies.

im still wondering who the last of the 6 is probably sawyer..

episode was confusing as fu*k but thats wat made it hot. Too bad Jin has to die.
 10 years ago '06        #137
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
Great episode last night. Im a little disappointed that Aaron is revealed as one of the Oceanic 6 but at least we now know for a fact who they are.
 10 years ago '07        #138
agentSNAKE 
space
space
$1,002 | Props total: 0 0
so wait there no new lost next week?
 10 years ago '07        #139
Welsh! 
space
space
$5,541 | Props total: 39 39
this series is sh*t
 03-24-2008, 08:23 AM         #140
fresh'83  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dude sh*ts kinda gettin crazy especially if u miss a episode ,ima wait 4 the dvds or dose anyone got a link 2 the episodes so far ?
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
51 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
220 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
64 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
24 hours ago