----The Offcial "LOST" Season 4 Thread----

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
169 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
101 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-23-2008, 11:45 AM         #81
younggun11  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Scorp said:
mate we already knew this wasnt the pilot, he got taken away in the first ep, the pilot that thwy showed on tv was fake and thats how he got involved
i know that mate.. i was just responding the to the post with crazy a.ss theory lol
 02-23-2008, 12:24 PM         #82
nyknicks19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
holy sh*t...i just thought of this right now....there in some sort of "bermuda triangle"
 10 years ago '06        #83
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,780 | Props total: 2260 2260
Aaron is NOT part of the Oceanic 6 he was not on the plane manifest therefore he cannot be considered as one of the Oceanic 6.
 10 years ago '07        #84
Welsh! 
space
space
$5,541 | Props total: 39 39
didnt like the episode just been
 02-25-2008, 06:29 PM         #85
RediKnight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 modalee81 said:
Aaron is NOT part of the Oceanic 6 he was not on the plane manifest therefore he cannot be considered as one of the Oceanic 6.
Then they wouldn't be called the Oceanic 6. They'd be called the "Oceanic 6 Plus a Baby". You guys have to realize that whether or not Aaron's name is on the manifest means nothing. They were not searching for just 6 people. 6 people were RESCUED. Whether he is 1 year old or not he is still a person.

And like I said, technically Aaron DID survive the plane crash whether he was on the manifest or not.
 02-25-2008, 06:43 PM         #86
RediKnight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Here is a good thread which talks about what I've been saying about Aaron being the 5th of the Oceanic 6. It makes more sense the way this guy has it laid out.

10 years ago '06        #87
nasty17 
space
space
$158 | Props total: 0 0
ok absolutely ridiculous but what about that flight attendant chic thats kikin i witht he others...maybe she gets off the island somehow and what about walt we know he dont die
 02-28-2008, 12:52 AM         #88
GatorNation07  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RediKnight said:
So what if Aaron was not on the manifest. He definitely was rescued and technically was on Oceanic Flight 815.

It's not like they were looking for just 6 people on the manifest. They are called the Oceanic 6 because that is how many people they rescued. Its obvious that when they were rescued, they told their rescuers that they were the only ones remaining of 8 people that survived the crash and that Kate was pregnant when she was on the plane. It just doesn't make sense why Aaron wouldn't be counted as a rescued survivor.

Sun is more than likely going to die because of her pregnancy.

Well, u are wrong... Considering there is already a flashforward for Jin and Sun this season when they are off the island...

The Spoiler for the Oceanic 6 is 100% correct... go check DarkUFO...

But season 4 is turning out to be everything I wanted it to be... no other show on TV keeps u guessing like Lost... They answer the questions they present, but usually in the answer, they find another question for us to guess about...

If u dont like thinking outside the box, and not being challenged with questions... ur probably better off watching "Hey Arnold" or "The Wire"
 02-28-2008, 12:55 AM         #89
GatorNation07  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RediKnight said:
Then they wouldn't be called the Oceanic 6. They'd be called the "Oceanic 6 Plus a Baby". You guys have to realize that whether or not Aaron's name is on the manifest means nothing. They were not searching for just 6 people. 6 people were RESCUED. Whether he is 1 year old or not he is still a person.

And like I said, technically Aaron DID survive the plane crash whether he was on the manifest or not.
Once again... we've already seen flashforwards for Kate, Jack, Hurley, and Sayid... and they already have one for Sun and Jin this season... so explain that please...
 02-28-2008, 12:59 AM         #90
GatorNation07  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

half way down the page, they say Aaron is NOT ONE of the Oceanic Six...

thats from the producers guy... u going to say the are wrong 2...
 10 years ago '04        #91
shookid 
space
space
space
$1,581 | Props total: 0 0
^^^ dude I really think Jin is gonna bite the bullet. There is no way both of them make it off the island. Last episode when Jin was telling Sun where he wants to move when they get rescued she answers, "[B]I[B] do not want to raise my baby there. then Jin responded with our baby or whatever. That was done for a reason. There is also rumor that the freighters work for Suns father Mr Paik and her role will be key in the getting off the island process.
 02-28-2008, 04:41 PM         #92
RediKnight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GatorNation07 said:
Well, u are wrong... Considering there is already a flashforward for Jin and Sun this season when they are off the island...

The Spoiler for the Oceanic 6 is 100% correct... go check DarkUFO...

But season 4 is turning out to be everything I wanted it to be... no other show on TV keeps u guessing like Lost... They answer the questions they present, but usually in the answer, they find another question for us to guess about...

If u dont like thinking outside the box, and not being challenged with questions... ur probably better off watching "Hey Arnold" or "The Wire"
Well I checked the spoiler post you were talking about and that was the actor who plays Desmond. He said you just had to be a passenger on Oceanic 6. He didn't say you had to be on the manifest. Technically Aaron was on Oceanic 6.

But I then checked the spoilers on Lostpedia and they do have the Sun/Jin episode listed as a flash forward. Plus they talk about a scene of them going into a toy store so that indicates they were off the island buying a toy for their baby.

But if someone would've told us before last episode that Kate is pregnant and the evidence is a scene of her taking care of the baby in a flash forward, then that would've sounded believable. Obviously it turned out false that Kate was pregnant.

Either way the actor who plays Hurley said the end of the Sun/Jin episode (Ep. 7) is one of the most shocking things he's ever read. Can't wait.
 10 years ago '07        #93
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,660 | Props total: 4410 4410
TIME TRAVEL!!! TIME TRAVEL!!! TIME TRAVEL!!! TIME TRAVEL!!! TIME TRAVEL!!! TIME TRAVEL!!! TIME TRAVEL!!! TIME TRAVEL!!! TIME TRAVEL!!! TIME TRAVEL!!! TIME TRAVEL!!! TIME TRAVEL!!! TIME TRAVEL!!! TIME TRAVEL!!! TIME TRAVEL!!! TIME TRAVEL!!! TIME TRAVEL!!! TIME TRAVEL!!! TIME TRAVEL!!! TIME TRAVEL!!! TIME TRAVEL!!! TIME TRAVEL!!! TIME TRAVEL!!! TIME TRAVEL!!! TIME TRAVEL!!! TIME TRAVEL!!! TIME TRAVEL!!! TIME TRAVEL!!! TIME TRAVEL!!! TIME TRAVEL!!! TIME TRAVEL!!! TIME TRAVEL!!! TIME TRAVEL!!! TIME TRAVEL!!! TIME TRAVEL!!! TIME TRAVEL!!!
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Last edited by kyhoopsgoat; 02-28-2008 at 07:38 PM..
 02-28-2008, 08:33 PM         #94
HeavenlySword  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by HeavenlySword; 02-28-2008 at 08:34 PM..
 10 years ago '07        #95
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,660 | Props total: 4410 4410
 Maroon_Tiger said:
if you're right, you're a duchebag... and i added you to my ignore list
Ignore list...

10 years ago '04        #96
thawilso 
space
space
space
$303 | Props total: 0 0
 Maroon_Tiger said:
that episode was SERIOUS!!

im pretty sure that penny will get there in time b4 desmond dies or gets trapped in the past/future
Desmond won't have to worry about that, because him being able to finally contact Penny on the boat gave him the constant he needed, so now everything is normal for him again and he knows whats going on.
 02-28-2008, 10:20 PM         #97
KRiSH  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn that ep was confusing at the start.
 02-28-2008, 10:43 PM         #98
GatorNation07  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
incredible episode... I'm disapointed that they had time travel involved, but oh well....
 10 years ago '05        #99
FreshTaDeath 
space
space
$557 | Props total: 1 1
this dude posted this website yesterday:

I read it yesterday and he it predicted time travel and when desmond was in 1996 at the auction with penelopes father they were auctioning an item from the black rock ship n this dudes theory mentions the black rock ship in the 1st sentence...i dunno if yall caught that, but look at the site.

this dude must be in with ABC cuz all his theorys are 100% correct
 10 years ago '05        #100
j da pimp 
space
space
$1,158 | Props total: 0 0
parallel universe

Last edited by j da pimp; 02-29-2008 at 09:34 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
9 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy