----The Offcial "LOST" Season 4 Thread----

most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
190 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
35 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #61
scandalous42 
space
space
space
$169 | Props total: 1 1
ok someone tell me the relevance of cutting to the LOST screen ending when kate says her kids name... i thought this episode was mediokre at best
 02-22-2008, 12:53 AM         #62
Scorp  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i thought it was saywers kid and then when she said aaron, i was like woahhhhh
 10 years ago '04        #63
jhova424 
space
space
space
$573 | Props total: 9 9
maybe claire dies
or goes back to the island
 02-22-2008, 08:09 AM         #64
younggun11  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k now we gotta wait a fu*king week to get even more confused lol.. but once i saw how blonde the kid was, i was like nah, that aint sawyers kid
 10 years ago '04        #65
DJKromeX 39 heat pts39
space
space
$1,303 | Props total: 0 0
the show is keeping me on my toes, throwin curve balls @ me all the damn time, but i better start to get some answers! Solve a mystery before throwin more @ me!
 10 years ago '04        #66
infam0uskills 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,431 | Props total: 5517 5517
maybe to escape off the island and actually go back to civilizaation without going to jail kate took claires baby and she said she was claire just to get away. thats probably why she doesnt want anyone to see the baby? i dont know but this fu*king show is the sh*t. loved it since season 1 and still love it. and that guy ben has to be man of this whole show.
 10 years ago '06        #67
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
$6,505 | Props total: 2306 2306
 snoopaliciouS said:
btw someone who saw this?
i thought something wasnt right, but then i found it on the internet and i was right

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

was that from episode 3?
 02-22-2008, 12:01 PM         #68
younggun11  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 infam0uskills said:
maybe to escape off the island and actually go back to civilizaation without going to jail kate took claires baby and she said she was claire just to get away. thats probably why she doesnt want anyone to see the baby? i dont know but this fu*king show is the sh*t. loved it since season 1 and still love it. and that guy ben has to be man of this whole show.
can't be because of that, cuz she's was on trial for what she did, and in court they addressed her as kate..
 02-22-2008, 12:29 PM         #69
80sbabyent  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is just a theory, but it answers all the mysteries so far all the way up until last weeks episode... The whole show makes sense now...Im still gonna watch to see if its true and if so how they are going to pull it off.

****WARNING DONT READ IF YOU WANT TO FIGURE THE SHOW OUT ON YOUR OWN***

02-22-2008, 12:50 PM         #70
icedout921  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
last nites episode wasnt great but the preview for next one looks sick.
 02-22-2008, 01:35 PM         #71
younggun11  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
where you saw the preview at? and yo whats good with sayid and them leaving the island for the ship, but not making it there yet
 02-22-2008, 02:41 PM         #72
younggun11  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 80sbabyent said:
This is just a theory, but it answers all the mysteries so far all the way up until last weeks episode... The whole show makes sense now...Im still gonna watch to see if its true and if so how they are going to pull it off.

****WARNING DONT READ IF YOU WANT TO FIGURE THE SHOW OUT ON YOUR OWN***

the only problem i found with that, is that they don't address what that crazy pilot who didn't get on the plane saw, he saw that the other pilot who was dead under water wasn't wearing the ring he always wore,
and they aint talk about kelvin, you know the n*gga with the patch that never fu*king dies lol
 02-22-2008, 05:31 PM         #73
GatorNation07  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Last night's episode was the best to me so fat this season... raised a whole new group of questions, but answered some too...

Lost >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ________
 02-22-2008, 05:58 PM         #74
RediKnight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kyhoopsgoat said:
Oceanic 6 are as follows:

Jack
Kate
Hurley
Sayid
Sun
Jin
So it didn't take long for this spoiler to be wrong. Oceanic 6 is as follows.

1. Jack
2. Kate
3. Hurley
4. Sayid
5. Aaron
6. ? (Definitely not Claire, and more than likely is not Sun or Jin)

- I loved the episode because it answered some big questions from the first flash forward which was the season finale to last season.

1. When Kate went to go meet Jack at the airport at the end of the season finale, she mentioned that "He" is going to be looking for me or waiting for me, or something like that. The "He" turned out to be Aaron.

2. In that same conversation Jack said we shouldn't have lied. The lie he was referring to was the story they told the world what happened on the island. They said they crashed in the water and only 8 people survived. So either something major goes down where some of the losties die, or they make Jack and Kate vow not to tell the world they are still alive on the island.

3. When watching the finale I was racking my brain thinking how Kate avoided going to prison when she got off the island. So that question was finally answered as well.

**** For those that hate all the new questions, this show has always had an outline of exactly where it is going. They knew before they ever filmed the pilot episode what would happen at the end of the series. Be patient because everything is designed to keep us wanting more all the way up until the final episode of the series which will end at Season 6.

Source for Outline : From the creators mouth in the Season 1 DVD special features
Source for 6 seasons:
 02-22-2008, 07:34 PM         #75
Scorp  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 younggun11 said:
the only problem i found with that, is that they don't address what that crazy pilot who didn't get on the plane saw, he saw that the other pilot who was dead under water wasn't wearing the ring he always wore,
and they aint talk about kelvin, you know the n*gga with the patch that never fu*king dies lol

mate we already knew this wasnt the pilot, he got taken away in the first ep, the pilot that thwy showed on tv was fake and thats how he got involved
 02-22-2008, 07:40 PM         #76
Scorp  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i just tried to read that link you put up and it was the most awful theory ive read yet
 10 years ago '07        #77
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,661 | Props total: 4411 4411
 RediKnight said:
So it didn't take long for this spoiler to be wrong. Oceanic 6 is as follows.

1. Jack
2. Kate
3. Hurley
4. Sayid
5. Aaron
6. ? (Definitely not Claire, and more than likely is not Sun or Jin)

- I loved the episode because it answered some big questions from the first flash forward which was the season finale to last season.

1. When Kate went to go meet Jack at the airport at the end of the season finale, she mentioned that "He" is going to be looking for me or waiting for me, or something like that. The "He" turned out to be Aaron.

2. In that same conversation Jack said we shouldn't have lied. The lie he was referring to was the story they told the world what happened on the island. They said they crashed in the water and only 8 people survived. So either something major goes down where some of the losties die, or they make Jack and Kate vow not to tell the world they are still alive on the island.

3. When watching the finale I was racking my brain thinking how Kate avoided going to prison when she got off the island. So that question was finally answered as well.

**** For those that hate all the new questions, this show has always had an outline of exactly where it is going. They knew before they ever filmed the pilot episode what would happen at the end of the series. Be patient because everything is designed to keep us wanting more all the way up until the final episode of the series which will end at Season 6.

Source for Outline : From the creators mouth in the Season 1 DVD special features
Source for 6 seasons:
Aaron is not one of Oceanic 6, he was not on the manifest...

Sun and Jin...
 10 years ago '04        #78
shookid 
space
space
space
$1,581 | Props total: 0 0
 younggun11 said:
Patchys name is Mikail or however you spell it. Kelvin is the guy who grabbed Desmond when he crashed on the island. Just because Kate has Aaron doesnt necessarily mean Claire is dead. As far as who are the Oceanic 6, we def know 4 Hurley, Jack, Kate, and Sayid, who after Ben is the best character on the show. I feel that these writers are clever enough to possibly keep open the identities of who the final two are. Having it ruined in a spoiler thats been floating around for a while would crush their high. I also have a feeling that Kates mom was working for someone in that last episode. That sudden change of heart could be a grandmother wanting to see her grandkid for the first time but could also be something totally different with this show especially since we know Aaron is somewhat special. What about the psychics warning to Claire that Aaron should not be raised by anyone else? Looks like that is headed towards the wrong path. OOOOO and by the way, Best Show On TV.
 02-23-2008, 11:33 AM         #79
RediKnight  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 irhabi007 said:
Aaron is not one of Oceanic 6, he was not on the manifest...

Sun and Jin...
So what if Aaron was not on the manifest. He definitely was rescued and technically was on Oceanic Flight 815.

It's not like they were looking for just 6 people on the manifest. They are called the Oceanic 6 because that is how many people they rescued. Its obvious that when they were rescued, they told their rescuers that they were the only ones remaining of 8 people that survived the crash and that Kate was pregnant when she was on the plane. It just doesn't make sense why Aaron wouldn't be counted as a rescued survivor.

Sun is more than likely going to die because of her pregnancy.
 10 years ago '05        #80
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,965 | Props total: 3223 3223
 RediKnight said:
So what if Aaron was not on the manifest. He definitely was rescued and technically was on Oceanic Flight 815.

It's not like they were looking for just 6 people on the manifest. They are called the Oceanic 6 because that is how many people they rescued. Its obvious that when they were rescued, they told their rescuers that they were the only ones remaining of 8 people that survived the crash and that Kate was pregnant when she was on the plane. It just doesn't make sense why Aaron wouldn't be counted as a rescued survivor.

Sun is more than likely going to die because of her pregnancy.
Honestly I dont think Aaron is going to count just because he's a baby. Most people don't consider a baby part of something like that. Whenever you see on the news somebody dies or something, you hear 5 men and a baby, or something like that. I dont think the baby counts as one of the 6.
Home      

most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
123 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
272 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
26 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
62 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
63 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
112 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
88 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy