----The Offcial "LOST" Season 4 Thread----

view the rest of most viewed

most viewed right now
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
31 comments
@thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-31-2008, 02:25 PM         #1
10757 page views
173 comments

GatorNation07 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
----The Offcial "LOST" Season 4 Thread----

LOST season 4 starts tonight... discuss here..

The long wait is over, anyone else ready for this?

173 comments for "----The Offcial "LOST" Season 4 Thread----"

11 years ago '04        #2
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,265 | Props total: 13 13
i think we should join all da lost thread together...idk...i prefer one official thread...since sh*t builds up

11 years ago '05        #3
damien1928 33 heat pts33
space
space
$4,880 | Props total: 4773 4773
cant wait, have to wait till tomorrow when it hits the net

11 years ago '07        #4
Welsh! 
space
space
$5,541 | Props total: 39 39
starts on sunday here, was going to download it but dont really see the point

01-31-2008, 07:42 PM         #5
HeavenlySword  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 damien1928 said
cant wait, have to wait till tomorrow when it hits the net

pfft, the HDTV-rip will be out and on the net in the next hour Lost is done.

Last edited by HeavenlySword; 01-31-2008 at 07:49 PM..

11 years ago '05        #6
R4P 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,237 | Props total: 872 872
damn!! Jack is COLD BLOODED!!

01-31-2008, 07:50 PM         #7
HeavenlySword  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 R4P said
damn!! Jack is COLD BLOODED!!
pfft. you not seeing these goofy a.ss smiles hes giving Kate because he thinks hes about to get rescued? hes getting too comfortable now.....too sloppy.

11 years ago '05        #8
R4P 12 heat pts12
space
space
 HeavenlySword said
pfft. you not seeing these goofy a.ss smiles hes giving Kate because he thinks hes about to get rescued? hes getting too comfortable now.....too sloppy.
lol nah im not even a fan of jack, I fu*ks with Sayid and Sawyer but that sh*t was like :wow:

This also shows that had Locke had bullets he would have shot JAck but he knew he didnt have sh*t

01-31-2008, 08:09 PM         #9
younggun11  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so will these be the ACTUAL official thread.. don't want 3 threads going on, on the same subject..

01-31-2008, 08:13 PM         #10
younggun11  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
''Lost'': Your Preseason Cheat Sheet
Doc Jensen on what you need to know before the Jan. 31 season premiere. Plus: A personal reflection on how ''Lost'' helped him through a difficult time

that might help some of you guys.

01-31-2008, 08:52 PM         #11
HeavenlySword  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 R4P said
lol nah im not even a fan of jack, I fu*ks with Sayid and Sawyer but that sh*t was like :wow:

This also shows that had Locke had bullets he would have shot JAck but he knew he didnt have sh*t
real talk on that. liked that scene.

*spoiler*

Locke: Youre not gonna shoot Jack, just like i couldnt shoot..

*Jack pulls trigger, gun clicks*

Locke: Its not loaded

Last edited by HeavenlySword; 02-01-2008 at 04:12 AM..

11 years ago '06        #12
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$16,850 | Props total: 4580 4580
Great episode.

11 years ago '04        #13
lilsnatch770|M 102 heat pts102
space
space
$32,143 | Props total: 2319 2319
Well we already know 3 people that got off the Island:

Jack
Kate
Hugo

We know Kate got off the Island because in the last season they showed Jack screaming at her that they needed to go back to the island and they never should have left.

Here is what my guess is right now:

I don't know how it will happen just yet - but there will be a battle between Locke & either Jack's people or the people on the boat. I think a lot of people will die and eventually those that didn't die will be held hostage. Somehow six people will escape and make it back home. All 6 will eventually start to go crazy and all decide that they need to go back to the island and save them.

I know one person (that if my theory is correct) will still be on the Island and that is Claire. I think that is why Charlie tried to get in contact with Hugo to go back to the island because he loves her and wants her saved.

11 years ago '04        #14
shookid 
space
space
space
$1,581 | Props total: 0 0
im not sold on Kate being one of the survivors. Right now my feeling is that she is a manifestation of Jacks imagination just like Charlie is to Hurley. She looked weird in the finale and my guess for who is in the coffin is John Locke.

11 years ago '05        #15
R4P 12 heat pts12
space
space
anyone notice it wasnt Jacob in the cabin, but Christian?

[pic - click to view]

11 years ago '04        #16
shookid 
space
space
space
$1,581 | Props total: 0 0
Supposedly Jacob can appear as anyone in their body form. He was Walt when Locke was in the pit at S 3 finale. Dont know why he would be Christian and talking to Locke, if that was even Locke in the cabin. Lots of possibilities as always with Lost. The Lost sites have been comparing the eye shots from when we first saw Jacob last season to the one from last night and they are saying they are the same eye. So it was Jacob's eye we saw both times. The questions are what was Christian's body doing in the chair? Did Jacob just finish using Christian's body for something?

02-01-2008, 02:15 PM         #17
snoopaliciouS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 R4P said
anyone notice it wasnt Jacob in the cabin, but Christian?

[pic - click to view]

dude
if you did that, how? i tried with photoshop, but the best i could get was one little shade or something

& this episode was amazing, like every episode

this sh*t is confusing
why do they have problems in the 'real' world?
i got too many questions right now, but the charlie sh*t was dope
its like charlie is still connected to the island or something in a spiritual way

the jack & kate scene was after hurley of course, I guess Jack started thinking about it and stuff

Last edited by snoopaliciouS; 02-01-2008 at 02:17 PM..

11 years ago '04        #18
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,265 | Props total: 13 13
 lilsnatch770 said
Well we already know 3 people that got off the Island:

Jack
Kate
Hugo

We know Kate got off the Island because in the last season they showed Jack screaming at her that they needed to go back to the island and they never should have left.

Here is what my guess is right now:

I don't know how it will happen just yet - but there will be a battle between Locke & either Jack's people or the people on the boat. I think a lot of people will die and eventually those that didn't die will be held hostage. Somehow six people will escape and make it back home. All 6 will eventually start to go crazy and all decide that they need to go back to the island and save them.

I know one person (that if my theory is correct) will still be on the Island and that is Claire. I think that is why Charlie tried to get in contact with Hugo to go back to the island because he loves her and wants her saved.
that's an interesting theory...i'll add to that...i have a feeling that locke made it off the island against his own will which lead to his death(him being the body in the casket)

02-01-2008, 04:41 PM         #19
snoopaliciouS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think the other guy in the cab is Alvar Hanso

11 years ago '05        #20
R4P 12 heat pts12
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said
good call.... that might be him....and who was that weirdo who peeked in the crack from inside the house?!?!
I was under the impression it was Locke. Locke appeared right afterward and ran into Hurley. I dont know if it was just coincidence.

02-02-2008, 03:03 AM         #21
Sir Shiesty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HeavenlySword said
thats wat im sayin n*gga b slippin.
hes goin on like they had that year break from the programme like us .

02-02-2008, 03:10 AM         #22
Sir Shiesty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
theres 6 thats meant to of got off.......
are counting micheal in that ?

if u remember the last episode of the the 3rd season in a flash forward ....
Jack goes to a funeral in the hood .

and yea i think there is gonna b a beef between jacks crew, locke and the peeps from the boat .

i hope sawyer and sayid make it. they keep it real out there.

11 years ago '07        #23
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,900 | Props total: 1162 1162
the other three that got off are

Sawyer
Locke
Clarie

02-04-2008, 02:14 PM         #24
younggun11  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and claire's baby? would that make 7?

11 years ago '05        #25
R4P 12 heat pts12
space
space
One Radio, Two Frequencies?
Listen closely to the satellite radio transmissions again, because something really didn’t jive for me. First, you have ‘George’ – he sounds like a Friday morning DJ on his 7th cup of coffee. The guy is just wayyyy too chipper. He asks for Naomi and Jack lies to him.
The second transmission is answered by Kate. No morning DJ voice… this one is way more sinister and downright evil. “Who’s this?” and “Where’s Jack?” – it doesn’t sound anything like George and there’s no mention of Naomi. By the third call, chipper George is back and looking for Naomi again. He also mentions he needs a frequency change in order to find their position. Which leaves a couple of questions:

First, who was the evil voice in that second call? It came through more garbled than the other two, and in a much more ominous, rainy, whispery-type of otherworldly talk. Second, what happened to the radio that the frequency was changed? Jack didn’t change it, and I’m pretty sure Kate didn’t… although why she lifted the radio from Jack in the first place still seems 100% mystery to me. It wasn’t like she needed it for anything. I think this is a BIG question.

Even weirder, Naomi lies right before she expires in order to protect Kate and company. Perhaps Kate really did convince her that Locke acted alone. And who is her sister? In the end, I got the feeling Naomi’s intentions were good. If the rescuers really do turn out to be as bad as they’re currently being built up, I think maybe Naomi was kept out of the loop when it came to their true agenda. Or maybe Naomi’s people (1st and 3rd transmission?) aren’t exactly the same people who show up in helicopters next episode (2nd transmission?) Just a thought.

The Smoke Monster
The smoke monster made a big appearance this episode, and I’m going to tell you where to look for it. Ready? Good: It floats out the door of the mental ward. Think you missed it? No way… because the smoke monster this episode was Matthew Abbadon.

That whole scene was a total creepfest. From start to finish, you knew the guy was totally OFF. Think back to the episode where Mr. Eko died - think back to his last visions of Yemi. Remember that moment? The moment where Eko realized he wasn’t really looking at his brother? Abbadon had that same look. That same startling, bug-eyed, blood-chilling ‘Yemi-stare’. “Are they still alive?” – he says it with the same toneless inflection as Yemi asking Eko to beg forgiveness. His look is just nuts.

If you don’t believe me, watch as he leaves through the door. You never see him exit, you only see a shadow. A shadow that dissipates from left to right, disappearing through the doorway in much the same way the smoke monster moves.

Uncle Jacob’s Cabin
I was probably not the only one excited to see Crazy Jacob’s haunted cabin pop up again this episode. This time Hurley stumbles across it, although of course he doesn’t stumble across it at all. “Jacob is not a man you go to see – you are summoned by him”. For some reason this episode, Jacob wants an audience with Hurley.

Now like everyone else I went back and freeze-framed the dude in the chair, and there’s no doubt that this time (at least for a second or two) it’s Jack’s dad. I say ‘this time’ because I tend to think the person stuck in that chair is many people all at once, or perhaps might only exist in the eye of the beholder. This makes absolutely no sense because as far as I know, Hurley has never seen Christian Shepard. His mind would have no reason to ‘see’ him that way. But then again this is LOST, and who the hell knows what’s going on.
The eye in the window… I’m pretty sure it’s the same eye we saw from last season, which was a closeup of Jacob himself. It also looks (to me) like it could be Mikhail’s eye. The eye has pretty large tear ducts, which I think the actor who played Ben’s dad Roger Workman has. Those are my three guesses – feel free to agree or disagree with me - but I do not think it was Locke.

One last thing about the cabin itself: the lantern is definitely whole again, reinforcing the time-rewind theory from last season’s cabin visit.
As Hurley runs from Jacob’s cabin, it appears (Identity-ishly) ahead of him again – only this time, the door swings open invitingly. This is reminiscent of Desmond’s description of how he tried to leave the island in his boat, only to be returned to shore again and again no matter which direction he sailed. What’s interesting here is how Hurley can break the island’s cycle of events by willing something his way. After repeating “There’s nothing here” a few times, the cabin is gone. Later on in the episode Hurley counts to five and gets rid of Charlie’s ghost exactly the same way. Perhaps his faith is growing, even if he doesn’t realize it just yet.

More importantly, why does Jacob seek an audience with Hurley? It could be because of the faith thing I just mentioned, but it could also be because Hurley is one of the few constants the island can’t touch. At least twice, Hurley has stated “I’m not supposed to be here”. In Locke’s sweat-tent dream vision Hurley is the only 815’er not making his way on board the plane. In season one he arrives at the gate and the stewardess says “I don’t think you’re supposed to make this flight, hon”. Without going into this too deeply, I’ll repeat my a.ssertion that Hurley has always been untouchable – both on and off the island – because he was never part of the original equation. Maybe the island would rather just have him gone. Maybe this is why Hurley is later allowed to leave as one of the ‘Oceanic Six’. (Incidentally, I saw Cloverfield two weeks ago, and one of the characters says the same thing: “I’m not supposed to be here”).

When Hurley refuses Jacob’s invite, he does the next best thing: he sends Locke. Doing the island’s bidding, Locke takes a page out of Ben’s book, rationally explaining his position to Hurley and then planting a seed that would sprout later on in the episode. He tells him that if they can’t convince Jack that Naomi’s people are bad news, “Charlie will have died for nothing”. Devious, but effective.

I’m Dead but I’m Here
Of huge importance this episode was Charlie’s visit to Hurley at the mental ward. Another season, another time… any one of us might chalk this up to Hurley’s imagination. After all, he is in a mental hospital. But this far into LOST’s plotline? Nah. Not anymore. Suddenly this type of thing isn’t so shocking anymore, and it’s far more believable. Just look at the nonchalant way Hurley’s ward-buddy can see Charlie as well.
Hurley seeing Charlie was nothing like Hurley seeing Dave two seasons ago. It’s hard to explain, but there’s a different feel to it now. Charlie came forward very logically, placidly, hands raised as if to say “I know, I know, it’s kinda freaky but just hear me out”. Hurley was as rational as someone who just saw a ghost could be. The conversation they had seemed genuine and real.

Watching the scene, I was immediately reminded of the whispers. I could hear Boone’s voice saying “Dying sucks” all those seasons ago. Going along with my own beliefs on alternate timelines and all that other stuff people love to take a crap upon, it seems as if characters who are dead or gone still somehow have a vested interest in how the story of LOST turns out. They stick around. They whisper. They drop hints and rearrange things. And now, they hold informal meetings during mental hospital recess. They’re getting bolder.

So in short, it sure seems like the surviving ‘Oceanic Six’ are seeing their dead (or abandoned) comrades in all their flash forwards. They’re seeing them for a reason, because apparently they can still do something to rectify whatever it was that happened. “They need you” seems to refer to the people still on the island, because for some reason I don’t think everyone on the island ‘died’ the way Ben foretold they would.

HO! HO! HO!
Last but not least, I’ll leave you all with something I noticed but have no idea what it means. The word ‘HO’ shows up three times this episode, in three different forms. First, glance behind Hurley as he’s freaking out over Abbadon trying to take him away – there’s a small plastic(?) sculpture of the letters ‘HO’ on a shelf back there. Later on, he makes reference to Charlie’s ghost showing up in the convenience store right next to the “Ho Ho’s”. And finally, playing HORSE with Hurley, Jack misses two shots. Hurley’s response: “That’s HO”.
I’m drawing a blank on this one.

Home      

most viewed right now
FBG Wooski shot in head at friends funeral
187 comments
10 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New MJ Smileys on deck once again
41 comments
4 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Those T1tties Are DEFINITELY REAL...
31 comments
9 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Sarah Silverman Says Louis C.K. M**turbated in Front of Her: ‘F— yeah..
100 comments
7 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Shannon Sharpe out here showing his true colors, Skip with the people though
23 comments
13 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA DERRICK ROSE with CROSSOVER of the YEAR so far :mjomfg:
27 comments
6 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Phuck!
21 comments
6 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl Got The Lower Body Of A Preteen Quarter Horse
32 comments
10 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 22 - (He just came out) ‘I’m a nationalist!’: Trump makes stunning..
33 comments
7 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Damian Lillard arrives at tonight’s game dressed as Stone Cold Steve Austin
63 comments
7 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA San Antonio Spurs vs Los Angeles Lakers
1039 comments
7 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Drake beautiful baby mom vibin to that drake
118 comments
11 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Anyone else think Bron could be losing these games on purpose?
28 comments
3 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 22 - NYPD sergeant being investigated for shoving underwear down c..
115 comments
10 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside j prince on birdmans ass for money owed to his son
86 comments
10 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside First Red Dead gameplay leak
24 comments
7 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nothing but net
5 comments
7 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick ol’ Filipina girl
33 comments
10 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
legendary 3mb goon drew mcintyre throws down the gauntlet
426 comments
9 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
God Tier Fun Bags 🙏
8 comments
11 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
nwo504
ElevateOne
DrizzyStan06
Static3IVERSON
Villuminati
OldBusiness
2Cold
Rule 336
justin747
mars15
Top 10 most slapped recently
Macho Machado
HiShinUnit
Rule 336
danneywilliams
Bkjj11
suavehooper
BlackAdonis
BXSPAGHETT
YungVino
micropave

most viewed right now
online now  15
Video inside after 20 years tchina arnold talks about the drama on martin
126 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  10
What’s The Worst Lie A Woman Has Ever Told You?
229 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  8
Image(s) inside LiAngelo Ball has s3x tape with a tr@nny. #BBB #BallControl
186 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  6
Image(s) inside Nippy Minaj ( Nicki Minaj's N1pples)
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  5
Image(s) inside BBW becky
17 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  5
Video inside Lawd have mercy jazmynekyng uproarchallenge
58 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  5
Slow💨💨💨 Slow Strokes
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  3
Video inside Exclusive interview with another 1 of Young Bucks Tr@nny lovers. It co..
59 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy