Jan 27 - Lil' Wayne Disses Whole Crew On Stage (video)

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
68 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
15 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Wayne Is Mad Cuz
His Crew Dimed On Him 33 44.59%
His Crew Is Also Kissing Baby 41 55.41%
Voters: 74. This poll is closed

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #41
so-reckless 
space
space
space
$193 | Props total: 0 0
Naw that n*gga Taz Poe and weezy crew, told that n*gga he needed to go to rehab and try to fix his life. He thinks he god and cant do any wrong. They told him he was a junkie and that wayne snapped like the bi*ch he is. And at the end of the show end apologized to DJ TAZ POE....but they didnt show that sh*t.
 01-28-2008, 05:36 PM         #42
Jimbo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Can't even understand that mumbling little midget...
 10 years ago '04        #43
Tha754kid 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,906 | Props total: 833 833
 Mr.Heismen said:
cause my homie that went to school wit wayne said that them n*ggas didnt come bail him out of jail they jus left his a.ss sittin in der
WTF was they gonna bail him out with? Everybody know that only Baby and Wayne getting paid. If anything, he should have snapped on Baby a.ss
 01-28-2008, 05:55 PM         #44
$Michael$ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm weezy was not there by him self.
he had people ready for that stun.
when the money getting deeper, you play your role.
The DJ did the right thing.
Weezy did the right thing.
Get money.
 10 years ago '05        #45
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
$14,284 | Props total: 675 675
prolly an act
 10 years ago '06        #46
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,917 | Props total: 25868 25868
this is why he mad

"Everybody want to talk about the boy on too much drugs and Baby need to take me to rehab," Wayne told the crowd. "I just want everyone to know one thing. A junkie can't do what I do! I tried to tell you can't no drug, can't no b*tch, can't no n*gga, none of that can fade me! I am the ultimate high. I am my drug. You understand me? I just want the motherf*ckers that's wit me to know it ain't about what I'm on, it's about what I do! And this is what the f*ck I do!"
 01-28-2008, 08:05 PM         #47
boncho 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats his opinion, well he must ve been high or smthin
 10 years ago '04        #48
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,137 | Props total: 4535 4535
 Doc D said:
I'm confused...Was he getting at the D.J or someone else? If it was the D.J, why the fu*k does this n*gga still plays his sh*t? that sh*t would have been ugly, I would have threw that little n*gga in the crowd. Nah n*gga..fu*k YOU.
what the hell is that in ur avatar....u gay dunny?
 01-28-2008, 09:03 PM         #49
BDUB32 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wayne has the right to be mad... you think one of his so called friends would have stepped up on the tour bus. Wayne wasnt the only one using the sh*t he got caught with, so why the fu*k was he charged with possession of weed, e and yay. I really doubt he had the sh*t in his pockets. Obviously either his "bros" pinned it on him or he just stepped up and took it, and i really doubt that happened. Anyway where the fu*k is the loyalty now days. First TI and Vick get snitched on and now Wayne. Rappers (really anyone with anything to lose) need to really watch who they chill with and pick their crew with caution.
 01-28-2008, 09:09 PM         #50
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If wayne never had the drugs in the first place, he wouldnt be in this position. Thats on him.
 10 years ago '04        #51
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,379 | Props total: 463 463
 BobTheBuilder said:
Everyone that really knows Wayne know he dont go hard except for on tv. i wouldve played mr me too by the clipse n they wopuldve had to surgically remove my foot from his a.ss. If he a boss like he claim you neva air dirty laundry in public. It shows that the crew aint together. even if people know its beef all they can do is speculate but o well hes on the road to self destruct.
there ya go

that sh*t wayne did is a sign of weakness

u don't air the crew's dirty laundry like that

he think that sh*t made him look strong,but if he roll wit cats who let him treat him like that then they weak which makes him weak.
 10 years ago '07        #52
TuanBhood 
space
space
$535 | Props total: 0 0
^^^Yeaah thats pretty true, the people your with are usually who cause your downfall

..and if the whole thing was about him being on drugs i mean they tellin him the right thing with the rehab sh*tt but its hard to tell a n*gga who making dough like that anything..jus gotta let him make that choice when he`s ready..that pretty much goes for anybody tho rich or poor, real or fake
 10 years ago '07        #53
Jae_Mike 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,387 | Props total: 1062 1062
 RamazedAGAIN said:
hate given'

not news..

posted already

not news

wrong section

not news.
^^^^ n*ggas be giving hate like that makes them a coveted person on bx, internet geeks,
 10 years ago '04        #54
kidd247 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,156 | Props total: 1692 1692
ya'll think thats news?? fist f!ghts have broke out amongst dudes and they still cool.. just how dudes are, you have a problem, address it in whichever manner and be done with it.. it was wrong for him to throw his coat at homie like that tho, lol. theres more to it than what's shown, im sure it'll all make the BX headlines soon, Weezy own this site.. lol
 10 years ago '05        #55
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,954 | Props total: 6188 6188
yall broke as n*gga on bx can't judge wayne. Just like Vick the n*gga got d*cked by his friends. fu*k that yeah he prolly was doing the drugs just like all the n*ggaz he was with. Wayne is the meal ticket. These dumb a.ss n*gga should have took the fall. If I was wayne I would sh*t on this bi*ches too. He feeding these pus*y a.ss n*ggaz.

Last edited by Quddus; 01-28-2008 at 10:59 PM..
 01-28-2008, 11:12 PM         #56
Michael Jordan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL dude sat there and took it.

I would have atleast beat the fu*k out of Wayne, even though I would have got stomped on by his crew and 20 of his bodygaurds.

Still I wouldn't have stood there like a bi*ch.
 01-28-2008, 11:36 PM         #57
kliquey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol @ all these fools talking like they hard on the internet. yall wouldn't have done sh*t either, quit lying and trying to up ur e-thug rep.
 10 years ago '05        #58
b_eazy 62 heat pts62
space
space
$17,716 | Props total: 2360 2360
u know dude is eatin off wayne's success, so he must've done something wrong for wayne to disrespect like that
 10 years ago '04        #59
BayBuryYa 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,115 | Props total: 5401 5401
lol at all these dudes talking big...if he threw his coat at me...id blah blah blah...did yall miss that big A$$ n*gga in red? before you even had time to think of doing something hed choke slam you off the stage. they probably under contract too.
 01-29-2008, 10:45 PM         #60
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
.......cocaine is helluva drug
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy