"Official Beef's you may not have known happened" thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
158 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
93 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-28-2008, 11:19 PM         #41
KrayLay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gravediggaz said:
yeah dude....well the whole bone thugs and 3 6 mafia happen was back in the day when 3 6 use to rap fast like bone and bone had a few songs they were dissin them on art of war and then 3 6 mafia came out with an album called live by yo rep the B.O.N.E. diss......and with 2pac and DMX, that get at me song was pretty old he was rappin it in 96 and he said "that n*gga 2pac can suck my duck!"
Its not the fast rapping, it was the evil, oujia board, die die die, etc sh*t.
 10 years ago '05        #42
PIRU'N'BONE 
space
space
$381 | Props total: 0 0
BONE VS CHI TOWN RAPPERS
BONE VS 3 6

BONE VS. TWISTA - started over the fast rap style... twista dissed first... then bone's art of war album came out (the album has nothin but disses)

BONE VS. TOMMY WRIGHT - bone said something about tenessee and TW got mad dissed bone, but bone didnt reply since TW wasnt a factor lol

BONE VS. CRUCIAL CONFLICT - they stole the whole bone style, and its really obvious trust and believe

BONE VS. DO OR DIE - it was really just layzie bone over style of singing and rapping in songs.... layzie k!lled them off

BONE VS. 3 6 - over the devilish lyrics... ouija board, ima k!ll you sh*t... style... 3 6 dissed first on that live by your repp album... then bone dissed on Art of war... and bizzy on some of his albums
 10 years ago '05        #43
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
 PIRU'N'BONE said:
BONE VS CHI TOWN RAPPERS
BONE VS 3 6

BONE VS. TWISTA - started over the fast rap style... twista dissed first... then bone's art of war album came out (the album has nothin but disses)

BONE VS. TOMMY WRIGHT - bone said something about tenessee and TW got mad dissed bone, but bone didnt reply since TW wasnt a factor lol

BONE VS. CRUCIAL CONFLICT - they stole the whole bone style, and its really obvious trust and believe

BONE VS. DO OR DIE - it was really just layzie bone over style of singing and rapping in songs.... layzie k!lled them off

BONE VS. 3 6 - over the devilish lyrics... ouija board, ima k!ll you sh*t... style... 3 6 dissed first on that live by your repp album... then bone dissed on Art of war... and bizzy on some of his albums
I already put those up man....
 10 years ago '05        #44
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
Mac Dre and E-40

Jayo felony and Strong Arm Steady

Messy Marv and Obie Trice

Big Mike and J. Prince ( Big Mike burnt his house down!)
 10 years ago '04        #45
D.M.A. 
space
space
space
$1,845 | Props total: 551 551
 PIRU'N'BONE said:
BONE VS CHI TOWN RAPPERS
BONE VS 3 6

I luv bone,they r one of my fav groups of all time but this is alil biased.For 1,Bone dissed Twista first not the other way around.Infact Bone launch an attack on Chi-Rappers first and then we saw the responses later.AOW ur right was full of disses but the chi-artist responses didn't come til a yr/2 later.

And Crucial Conflict NEVER bit bone,they sound nothin like them.They had a country/rodeo style to their music,that was even seperate from other chi acts.Members of Bone have gone on in interviews to say they were young and lettin ppl get in their ears.They admit they fed into the media hype/public bs and started many of these beefs.But its all squashed now

As for DOD,Layzie didn't k!ll them off he jus thru a diss on L-Burna.But it had no effect in the long run,cause by that time both groups careers were goin down.And DOD had a diff style also,so I disagree wit Bone takin down all these artist.I jus didnt see it play out that way,also the only group I think they could argue were similar was 3-6.
 10 years ago '04        #46
D.M.A. 
space
space
space
$1,845 | Props total: 551 551
 Italy said:
Trae and Lil Flip....

lol yeah i know people here dont like flip...but that was there....

there was alot of issues...for the most part Trae was jealous in a way of Flips relationship with Z-ro.....In Z-ro's diss he addressed that...

"talking about i'm trying to replace you with flip, thats dumb...i told you this is buisness so lets get our chips".....

Trae at one time was trying to say the S.U.C. should denouce flip.....which was retarded....because Flip was brought in by DJ screw......Flip was like a brother to him....

anyway....the beef was squashed...and they appeared side by side in a Pimp C video....
Also don't forget Trae close ties to paul wall,I remember him sort of throwin sum subliminals on that youtube vid from rapalot studios.When he talked about how when paul wall got on he always showed luv,and he would ride wit him forever because of it.

talkin about how ppl hatin on paul but paul got big and actually tried to help others in H-Town(hintin at flip).And how if they got a prob wit paul,they had it wit him as well.

So yea it was sort of about Flip's Ties to Z-Ro,but it was also about Paul Wall 2.Trae jus never really liked Flip,tho I agree u can't disown flip from SUC.Screw made him a member and even gave him the title Freestyle King personally,so I agree wit that much.But their beef was jus foolish tho
 10 years ago '04        #47
m_cullins 62 heat pts62
space
space
$7,535 | Props total: 275 275
Rakim I Ain't no Joke

Use pieces and bits of all the hip-hop hits
Get the style down pack then itís time to ? swit?
Put my tape on pause and add some more to yours
Then you figure youíre ready for the neighborhood chores
The e-m-c-e-e donít even try to be
When you come up to speak, donít even lie to me
You like to exaggerate, dream and imaginate
Then change the rhyme around, that can aggravate me
So when you see me come up, freeze
Or youíll be one of those 7 mcís

VS

EPMD So what you saying

Of how we sound like the r, and our music was wack
Dropped the album strictly business and you thought we was bold
Thirty days later, the lp went gold
So what you sayin
 10 years ago '04        #48
mista_millz 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,747 | Props total: 1278 1278
dj quik vs. suga free

knoc-turn'al vs. cam'ron and dipset (not really a beef tho)
 01-31-2008, 03:59 AM         #49
realtalk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D.M.A. said:
Also don't forget Trae close ties to paul wall,I remember him sort of throwin sum subliminals on that youtube vid from rapalot studios.When he talked about how when paul wall got on he always showed luv,and he would ride wit him forever because of it.

talkin about how ppl hatin on paul but paul got big and actually tried to help others in H-Town(hintin at flip).And how if they got a prob wit paul,they had it wit him as well.

So yea it was sort of about Flip's Ties to Z-Ro,but it was also about Paul Wall 2.Trae jus never really liked Flip,tho I agree u can't disown flip from SUC.Screw made him a member and even gave him the title Freestyle King personally,so I agree wit that much.But their beef was jus foolish tho
i don't get it how the fu*k paul wall as you say tried to help flip when flip was the first houston rapper to go mainstream he was the first houston rapper to get signed to a major label flip had a gold plaque a platinum plaque and a 2xplatinum plaque before paul wall blew up so what exactly was paul wall trying to help flip with? flip was here way before any of them dudes
 10 years ago '04        #50
Stormtrooper 
space
space
$749 | Props total: 52 52
 ROC da MIC said:
jay z and mase (money aint a thing jay i s dissing mase)
Mase dissing Jay on "112"

Platnium this ..Platnium that
Aint no else got no planium Plaques

He really wasnt lyin at the time n*gga sold 3 million.. Jay was barely plat

>>then he dissed him on.. that freestyle no one really never heard... a friend of mine said it was over the "Can I live beat".. also blasted him about if BIG was really your man why he sleep with Charlie Baltimore

sh*t there is a bunch more

DmX vs Jada(Lox)

If i remember DMX dissed them on the great depression
Jada dissed DMX on the Fat Joe's(y'all wanna live my life)- shoot the dog in his head while he sh*t's and he pee's lol

Jayz vs LL.. from way back

Jayz shoot him some bars on that horace brown record
LL- shot some on Loung'in

{there's more but im late for work}

Last edited by Stormtrooper; 01-31-2008 at 04:55 AM..
 01-31-2008, 10:02 AM         #51
Crazee  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Most people don't know about Eminem/Dilated Peoples

"pupils?Peoples? Whatever their backpackin cypherin name is"
 10 years ago '06        #52
#1assassin 
space
space
$1,049 | Props total: 648 648
 diVERSEity said:
Jay-Z & Nas
2Pac & Biggie
50 Cent & Ja Rule
I'm going to go ahead and reply to this because you obviously posted it just to get some attention in hopes that someone will talk to you.

"It's suppose to be beefs we've never heard of dumbass". There ya go. Is that the response you was looking for? Glad I could help out.
 10 years ago '06        #53
dwadeforprez 2 heat pts
space
space
$909 | Props total: 5 5
 mista_millz said:
dj quik vs. suga free

knoc-turn'al vs. cam'ron and dipset (not really a beef tho)
What happened between Knoc and Cam?
 10 years ago '07        #54
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,040 | Props total: 1023 1023
NAS VS Bobby Brown. I remember BET was filming one of those making the videos wit Nas and Bravehearts and at the end Nas was mocking Bobby Brown and the way his jaw be all twisted up when he be talking. He was like, "shout outs to Bobby Brown" twisting his jaw and stuff while the Bravehearts were laughing.
 01-31-2008, 12:03 PM         #55
Italy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ice Cube and Common would be another one....alot of people would think when it comes to beef common would be the last name mentioned....but it went down...

In Cubes West Side Connection days...when they were bascially dissin the east coast....it was over shadowed by they cypress hill beef....but common did step up and respond....in the end i think Cube was punked by members of cypress hill and pretty much sqaushed all beefs..lol then went after the acting career
 01-31-2008, 12:23 PM         #56
number_uno  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Big Pun/Ghostface vs. 50 cent---n*ggaz knocked his a.ss out or some sh*t over "How To Rob". That's why 50 still beefs with fat joe and always talking bout wu-tang being washed up(wish is partly true lol).

Faboulous vs. Mase-but who cares?

Big Daddy Kane vs. The Juice Crew- After the break-up. Do your research.

Joe Budden vs. Jim Jones-Being going on for years. Got worse when stack signed to brydgang.
 01-31-2008, 12:42 PM         #57
Italy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 number_uno said:
Big Pun/Ghostface vs. 50 cent---n*ggaz knocked his a.ss out or some sh*t over "How To Rob". That's why 50 still beefs with fat joe and always talking bout wu-tang being washed up(wish is partly true lol).

Faboulous vs. Mase-but who cares?

Big Daddy Kane vs. The Juice Crew- After the break-up. Do your research.

Joe Budden vs. Jim Jones-Being going on for years. Got worse when stack signed to brydgang.
damn......no wonder we didnt hear about Jones and Budden...lol however Jim Jones is closer to Joeys level then Jay-Z

its kinda like the Lil Flip/ Paul Wall beef....there is a reason we didnt hear about it
 01-31-2008, 01:12 PM         #58
KingOfNY369  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Eqman said:
hell yes. I dont know why people praise him so much.
Because they no longer make music worthy of listening to on the West Coast anymore, so that's what people in the West have to fall back on. fu*kin sad actually...

I mean ya'll went from Eazy E, Pac, Snoop, Dre, Xzibit, Nate Dogg, Warren g, Too $hort, Cypress Hill and even The Game to...???...umm...yea why don't ya'll fill me in sometime on what ya'll got goin on in the West West Ya'll...

Tell me when to go...
 10 years ago '04        #59
Lawgic 
space
space
$3,389 | Props total: 73 73
 Crazee said:
Most people don't know about Eminem/Dilated Peoples

"pupils?Peoples? Whatever their backpackin cypherin name is"
i remember that....Evidence had a pretty good response to him though, i was surprised.
 10 years ago '04        #60
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,406 | Props total: 29610 29610
 CHIEF_LONGMONEY said:
Bobby Brown vs. Usher

usher did a concert in the A and invited bobby brown to his concert had that n*gga backstage was going to bring him and said some shyt like "ya'll welcome the former king of r&b"

heard that n*gga Bobby went nutso tried to knock usher off the stage

DMX vs. Jeezy

DMX went on 106npark and something like he dont listen to young cheezy
^maaaaaan, he thought big tigger said young cheesy man, they wasnt beefin...lol...when yall gonna learn
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
16 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
106 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy