NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
65 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 10 years ago '04        #61
skillz0104 
space
space
$460 | Props total: 0 0
Free T.i.p
 10 years ago '04        #62
TrapBoi 
space
space
$2,046 | Props total: 134 134
 UknowWhatItIs said:
these n*ggas aint beefing

shut da fuk up

they beefin cuz of this line??

"And I got the same kind of guns like TI" ????????

they aint got no beef gossipin a.ss bi*ches

^^^ummm i dunno if its a real street beef but who u think l-o really gettin at when he sayin "mention bankhead then acknowledge me" sh*t he made damn near a whole mixtape gettin at ti...talkin bout how is crucial his club and he gotta pay 2 park etc. then who u think ti talkin bout when he says "use 2 be bowin when he see me oh he dissin now, i aint bankhead? bi*ch n*gga wut is this about" he str8 up says "this aint the opinion of rocky road or cte etc" if the above sh*t aint blatant and self explanatory then tell me sumn. that line that u mentioned has nothing to do with whats actually going on. ti knows that l-o is talking bout him...sh*t every1 knows.
 01-30-2008, 11:59 PM         #63
LyzzoThaKing 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stay alert said:
t.i started the beef with luda on the stomp song, and t.i and lil flip beef all started over a female 1 of tiny's friends.
That T.I./Luda beef started far prior to that song.
 01-31-2008, 12:24 AM         #64
Italy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LyzzoThaKing said:
Have you ever been to Atlanta?
as a matter of fact i have mr. south carolina....lol i got fam that way...
 01-31-2008, 12:28 AM         #65
Italy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the talk about the TI and flip beef is crazy as it is...the beef has been dead for a good while now....facts are TI got flip on wax....flip got him in the streets...ran him outta texas...but its over now....they cool...so why people still talking about it? I even hear they suppose to be on a paul wall track together soon...

but its not worth talking about....it will be the same thing with Shawty Lo....Lo is wack as hell on a track...TI would eat him up....but outside the studio Tip is a frosted flake lol....lo is a real dude....de ja vu....
 01-31-2008, 12:58 AM         #66
realtalk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Krazy K said:
wtf is a shawty lo? that the latest dance from the south?

What about the P$C? T.I. grew up with them and they got a song called Bankhead so he had to know them somehow

Small things to a giant, T.I. only responded to Luda and Flip because none of those other guys mattered at the time or never mattered in the first place. Look at how many no names come at Jay and 50, do you see them responding? And when did Cassidy ever diss T.I.??? I want to hear that one

yes cassidy dissed ti he said that ti stole the battling himself theme from him he was talking about how ti copied him cassidy did (split personality) the problem vs the hustle and ti did ti vs tip
 01-31-2008, 08:09 AM         #67
Triple3Rydah 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lo pullin the same sh*t Flip did when Tip got locked in Cobb. People feel safe when the man of the city aint able to fire back.

I like Lo and all as a solo artist, D4L is absolute garbage tho. But this hoe sh*t he's pullin gon get checked.

Real heads know Lo aint like that out there. Not sayin he a bi*ch, but he aint what he make himself out to be neither.

It's just he smart, he seen an opportunity in the wake of the success of "Dey Know". He basically feelin himself a little too much and thinks he can run the show after his single caught fire. I guess he thinks he's got legitmate opportunity to try to take over atlanta in Tips absence. Fat chance.

Just like a presidential race, what do the other candidates in running do? Say why they're the best for the job(aka the REAL Bankhead Story, I did this, i did that, im real, he aint) and attack the other candidates.

Hoe sh*t in my book.

Last edited by Triple3Rydah; 01-31-2008 at 08:10 AM..
 01-31-2008, 08:21 AM         #68
Triple3Rydah 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 realtalk said:
[/B][/COLOR]

yes cassidy dissed ti he said that ti stole the battling himself theme from him he was talking about how ti copied him cassidy did (split personality) the problem vs the hustle and ti did ti vs tip
The origins of T.I./T.I.P and the whole 2 sides sh*t dates back before Cassidy's fu*ked up lookin a.ss even dropped an album. Typical hate from that end of the map.

Barry Reese should shut his d*cksucker before he end up in some whole other sh*t if thats inded what he said.
 10 years ago '06        #69
Dead Prezidents 
space
space
$2,030 | Props total: 6 6
rappers are funny....

REAL NI^^A THIS, REAL NI^^A THAT...........................................

REAL NI^^AS BUST A NUT ON YOUR HAT
 01-31-2008, 02:29 PM         #70
realtalk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Triple3Rydah said:
Lo pullin the same sh*t Flip did when Tip got locked in Cobb. People feel safe when the man of the city aint able to fire back.
 Triple3Rydah said:

I like Lo and all as a solo artist, D4L is absolute garbage tho. But this hoe sh*t he's pullin gon get checked.

Real heads know Lo aint like that out there. Not sayin he a bi*ch, but he aint what he make himself out to be neither.

It's just he smart, he seen an opportunity in the wake of the success of "Dey Know". He basically feelin himself a little too much and thinks he can run the show after his single caught fire. I guess he thinks he's got legitmate opportunity to try to take over atlanta in Tips absence. Fat chance.

Just like a presidential race, what do the other candidates in running do? Say why they're the best for the job(aka the REAL Bankhead Story, I did this, i did that, im real, he aint) and attack the other candidates.

Hoe sh*t in my book.
get your facts straight flip never dissed ti when ti was locked up and shawty lo dey know and dun dun was out way before ti got in trouble with the law and if you knew anything you would know that shawty lo and gucci man runs atlanta and @ you thinking anybody gives a sh*t if ti gets locked up them n*ggas gone diss him when he's in jail and when he's out it doesn't matter what is ti gone do? not a damn thing
 01-31-2008, 02:37 PM         #71
Italy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 realtalk said:
[COLOR="White"][COLOR="White"][B]

get your facts straight flip never dissed ti when ti was locked up and shawty lo dey know and dun dun was out way before ti got in trouble with the law and if you knew anything you would know that shawty lo and gucci man runs atlanta and @ you thinking anybody gives a sh*t if ti gets locked up them n*ggas gone diss him when he's in jail and when he's out it doesn't matter what is ti gone do? not a damn thing

lol thats real talk....alot of people get that twisted....flip never dissed him...in fact he shouted him out a few times....he proved that in the beef dvd....

TI got out of jail and at the time....Flip was blownin up with Game Over....its a fact...the song was top of the charts....so tip did what most rappers do to get fame and go after someone on top...

I mean think about this sh*t for a minute.....Flip denied dissin ti when he was locked up,,,,but NEVER hesitated to beef with him and respond....so why the hell would he deny?
 01-31-2008, 02:42 PM         #72
realtalk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Italy said:
lol thats real talk....alot of people get that twisted....flip never dissed him...in fact he shouted him out a few times....he proved that in the beef dvd....

TI got out of jail and at the time....Flip was blownin up with Game Over....its a fact...the song was top of the charts....so tip did what most rappers do to get fame and go after someone on top...

I mean think about this sh*t for a minute.....Flip denied dissin ti when he was locked up,,,,but NEVER hesitated to beef with him and respond....so why the hell would he deny?
:applause::applause: that cat is just a ti stan it's a known fact that flip never dissed ti when ti got locked up neither did shawty lo
 01-31-2008, 02:46 PM         #73
Italy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 realtalk said:
:applause::applause: that cat is just a ti stan it's a known fact that flip never dissed ti when ti got locked up neither did shawty lo
yeah theres alot more to the story then people know.....like also the phonecall Ti made to scarface about flip.....Scarface didnt know he was being recorded....went on houston radio blasting ti for it..apologized to flip.....of course they cool now(face and ti)....but thats a fact too.....
 10 years ago '04        #74
stay alert 
space
space
space
$1,784 | Props total: 58 58
yea in beef 3 flip said "that would be stupid to diss him(t.i) in his own home town" while flip was down here doin a concert back in either 04 or 05 i forgot which year. the sh*ts on beef 3 on how it started but nobody watchin b4 they come in here and make there comments.

Last edited by stay alert; 01-31-2008 at 03:19 PM..
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
182 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy