most viewed right now
 NBA ALL Nike "City" Uniforms Leaked via 2K
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
123 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #41
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,762 | Props total: 6171 6171
 realtalk said:
[/COLOR][/B]

n*gga get off the bullsh*t you just another ti groupie who's mad because your a fan of a fake a.ss rapper you mean to tell me rappers haven't tried ti? lest list them.....

flip
luda
gucci mane
shawty lo
havoc
rick ross
z-ro
da black al capone
even cassidy dissed him

but yet you say won't nobody try him? and i could of swore ti got his a.ss beat in houston triyng to play that tough guy sh*t and got a mud hole stumped in his a.ss

ps. the only n*ggas ti dissed was flip and luda the rest of them n*ggas ti didn't say sh*t too that should tell you what type of n*gga he is ti is a fu*king fraud and a pus*y
1st of all n*gga...state facts....2nd of all were u even THERE when Ti supposedly got a mud hole stomped in him??? No...is there evidence of that.....no....is it a bunch of here say/rumors yeaaahhh....did u see any pics of Ti fuked up? any real unbiased view on him gettin fuked up? no....so stfu

3rd aint no body no Tip groupie....i like da music and it is what it is im just talkin bou the haters on the site talkin sh*t like they know wtf they talkin about

I dont care abou Ti credibility and where he really from the point i was making is how is n*ggaz all of a sudden riding the bandwagon of Ti being a fake when n*ggaz wasnt sayin this when he put Bankhead on the map and when he was blowing up....they can say all this sh*t now doe...

All them n*ggaz u named for trying Ti was on some rap sh*t..wax...i aint talkin bou dat ...Ross prolly only incident i know of and that sh*t got deaded even Ross admitted he was jus taken shots at the top cuz he was tryna come up..Ross fu*ks wit Ti n*gga im in miami i heard about it waay b4 u even knew bou dat sh*t so u can chill

All im saying sayin when i said nobody is just gonna try this n*gga like he ain no man or sumthin...w/o the n*gga responding i mean if u a real n*gga you gonna handle yourself accordingly and I dont think any of those rappers you named can actually say that Tip is a pus*y and he soft and if so?? how so??
how do you know you sideline a.ss n*gga?

exactly shut yo f*g**t a.ss up
 01-28-2008, 09:52 PM         #42
Italy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*gga aint no bandwagon of TI being fake......like on said on wax he may be the best in the south....but as far as i am concerned.....Most should have known he was fake the day he literally got run out of CLoverland.....

and thats just to start....sensitive fool lol....act like people calling tipdrill fake is a personal insult to you or something...calm down and get off his nuts
 01-28-2008, 09:57 PM         #43
ThatdudeChief 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Can't none of them n*ggas f*ck wit Jeezy...Chea!!!

"I'm realest n*gga in it u already kno, got trapper of the year 4 times in a row"
Young Jeezy

01-28-2008, 10:37 PM         #44
realtalk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dash420 said:
1st of all n*gga...state facts....2nd of all were u even THERE when Ti supposedly got a mud hole stomped in him??? No...is there evidence of that.....no....is it a bunch of here say/rumors yeaaahhh....did u see any pics of Ti fuked up? any real unbiased view on him gettin fuked up? no....so stfu

3rd aint no body no Tip groupie....i like da music and it is what it is im just talkin bou the haters on the site talkin sh*t like they know wtf they talkin about

I dont care abou Ti credibility and where he really from the point i was making is how is n*ggaz all of a sudden riding the bandwagon of Ti being a fake when n*ggaz wasnt sayin this when he put Bankhead on the map and when he was blowing up....they can say all this sh*t now doe...

All them n*ggaz u named for trying Ti was on some rap sh*t..wax...i aint talkin bou dat ...Ross prolly only incident i know of and that sh*t got deaded even Ross admitted he was jus taken shots at the top cuz he was tryna come up..Ross fu*ks wit Ti n*gga im in miami i heard about it waay b4 u even knew bou dat sh*t so u can chill

All im saying sayin when i said nobody is just gonna try this n*gga like he ain no man or sumthin...w/o the n*gga responding i mean if u a real n*gga you gonna handle yourself accordingly and I dont think any of those rappers you named can actually say that Tip is a pus*y and he soft and if so?? how so??
how do you know you sideline a.ss n*gga?

exactly shut yo f*g**t a.ss up
you typed all that sh*t for nothing all them n*ggas got at ti which means they tried him question ti started the beef with majority of them n*ggas i named so if you think ti is so tough why haven't he confronted them on a physical level? yeah that's what i thought and n*gga it's a known fact that ti got his lil a.ss bodied in houston face the facts yo favorite rapper is pus*y deal with it bi*ch

ps.every single rapper i named called ti pus*y hell gucci mane diss starts off calling ti pus*y
 10 years ago '07        #45
young moolah 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,341 | Props total: 384 384
 Italy said:
grateful for what? the tipdrill is not from Bankhead....thats been well documented.....also has very little respect in the streets.....so him reppin bankhead would be a negative for bankhead
for puttin bankhead on the map!
 10 years ago '04        #46
mista_millz 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,747 | Props total: 1277 1277
t.i. was fu*king shawty lo's baby moms thats why

and then the n*gga with the big a.ss socks, fabo i think

killed the bi*ch for shawty lo, strangling her with his left sock at a club

but aint nobody said sh*t to the police cause they know whats up

hence the single name "dey know"

end of story

close thread
 10 years ago '04        #47
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,469 | Props total: 6051 6051
NEW SHAWTY LO-http://djpsyc.imeem.com/music/OHkzUH3w/shawty_lo_foolish2008/
 10 years ago '06        #48
NickJ Da Voice 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,435 | Props total: 2 2
wait Flip said TIP was from Riverdale on Beef II he said he was Bankhead......now ppl speak up.... n TI> Shawty Lo
 10 years ago '04        #49
MainEv3nt|M 21 heat pts21
space
space
$21,294 | Props total: 29 29
ti > shawty w/e his name is.

he only a big time drug dealer cus nobody wanna hear his wack a.ss rap.
 10 years ago '04        #50
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
these n*ggas aint beefing

shut da fuk up

they beefin cuz of this line??

"And I got the same kind of guns like TI" ????????

they aint got no beef gossipin a.ss bi*ches
 10 years ago '05        #51
classicgstyle 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,029 | Props total: 7 7
 Just Jus said:
Am I the only one who doesn't get why people d*ckride people becasue thye sold drugs? So and so a real street niggga. So the fu*k what, that n*gga can't rap. Jeezy is a below average rapper and so is Shawty Lo. I aint sayin all their music sucks but damn hop off of n*ggas d*cks for sellin poison to they own people. sh*t makes no sense. How does that make the music better? IT's the same thing with singers, if the broad aint bad she aint gonna sell. Rhianna fine as hell but her music is on some pop sh*t for prepubescent girls sh*t. I aint fixing to buy an album that goes in my fu*kin ears because of what I see with my eyes. fu*k is wrong with y'all really?
shuit the thread down
 01-30-2008, 03:47 PM         #52
Krazy K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wtf is a shawty lo? that the latest dance from the south?

mfloyd86 said:
no profit....t.i. is not known by anyone in da bankhead area...i stayed in 2 diff apartments in bankhead courts and i stayed in a couple houses on da hwy...nobody knew dis n*gga when he first came out...actually...nobody knows da n*gga in da whole city...so for u to say dat he trapped outside da hood is wrong too...n*gga "scribbled in a notepad and created his life"
What about the P$C? T.I. grew up with them and they got a song called Bankhead so he had to know them somehow

realtalk said:
[/COLOR][/B]

n*gga get off the bullsh*t you just another ti groupie who's mad because your a fan of a fake a.ss rapper you mean to tell me rappers haven't tried ti? lest list them.....

flip
luda
gucci mane
shawty lo
havoc
rick ross
z-ro
da black al capone
even cassidy dissed him

but yet you say won't nobody try him? and i could of swore ti got his a.ss beat in houston triyng to play that tough guy sh*t and got a mud hole stumped in his a.ss

ps. the only n*ggas ti dissed was flip and luda the rest of them n*ggas ti didn't say sh*t too that should tell you what type of n*gga he is ti is a fu*king fraud and a pus*y
Small things to a giant, T.I. only responded to Luda and Flip because none of those other guys mattered at the time or never mattered in the first place. Look at how many no names come at Jay and 50, do you see them responding? And when did Cassidy ever diss T.I.??? I want to hear that one

Last edited by Krazy K; 01-30-2008 at 04:05 PM..
 01-30-2008, 03:51 PM         #53
LyzzoThaKing 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Italy said:
grateful for what? the tipdrill is not from Bankhead....thats been well documented.....also has very little respect in the streets.....so him reppin bankhead would be a negative for bankhead
Have you ever been to Atlanta?
 10 years ago '07        #54
F.U.B.U. 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,174 | Props total: 408 408
 Gunner said:
Shawty Lo is not in DFL, he is the CEO and DFL is signed to his company. Everybody from ATL, knows that T.I. went to Riverdale on the Southside. Who gives a fu*k where you rep. I was born and raised in Decatur, lived in Lithonia and Marietta, so where am I from? Most people, especially if they famous gonna rep the well know city in their state because when you say you from Catoosa, County in Ringold ppl gonne be like wtf???. I mean you know where you from and what you did and didn't do, so why concern yourself with other people, unless they are directly affecting you. It's really not that serious, but people always catching feelings over nothing.
I know of a dude that reps Griffen Ga. Where the fu*k is that? Idk but he's still poppin'.
 01-30-2008, 04:02 PM         #55
LyzzoThaKing 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 F.U.B.U. said:
I know of a dude that reps Griffen Ga. Where the fu*k is that? Idk but he's still poppin'.
I was born there. It's on of the little small towns kinda on the outskirts of Atlanta.
 01-30-2008, 04:10 PM         #56
soulja boy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k t.i.
dude been garbage so he pilled the biggest publicity stunt of all time
i hope he gets 300 yrs so well never to hear his garbage ever again
 10 years ago '04        #57
stay alert 
space
space
space
$1,779 | Props total: 56 56
 Just Jus said:
Andre aint boasting the catalougue Face is Period. Dre was in a duo and then he been singin and aint rapped since Stankonia. Dre only had 3 albumswehre he was ripping sh*t and the last one was Aquemini way back in 98. Stankonia was decent afterthat this n*gga stopped rapping completely. How he gonna be the GOAT. Cee-lo is a dope lyricist but when the last time dude rapped? And Dre just start rappin again after liek a 5-6 year layoff. You tell me what album Dre was on besides Aquemeni is fu*kin with the Fix lyrically? And Cee-lo aint never had an album fu*kin with the fix and we aint even talkin bout the Diary, Mr. Scarface is Back, Last of a Dying Breed, The Untouchable, My Balls and my word. IF you aint heard every last one of them sh*ts dont even speak on Face becasue 90% of n*ggas outside of the H really aint heard Face liek they thnk they have. You heard the n*gga on a couple songs and think you know whats up. Anybody sayin Face aint the best out the South is delusional and East Coast n*ggas wil ltell you the same.
 Dash420 said:
^^ off topic and no one cares
hell yea

fyi, outkast have been in the game since 93 puttin sh*t out

Last edited by stay alert; 01-30-2008 at 04:20 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #58
stay alert 
space
space
space
 Krazy K said:
wtf is a shawty lo? that the latest dance from the south?

What about the P$C? T.I. grew up with them and they got a song called Bankhead so he had to know them somehow

Small things to a giant, T.I. only responded to Luda and Flip because none of those other guys mattered at the time or never mattered in the first place. Look at how many no names come at Jay and 50, do you see them responding? And when did Cassidy ever diss T.I.??? I want to hear that one

t.i started the beef with luda on the stomp song, and t.i and lil flip beef all started over a female 1 of tiny's friends.
 10 years ago '04        #59
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
man they need to re up celeb boxing and put all these bullsh*t talkin rap artist in their and see who got what after that shut the fu*k bi*ch their is no need for a diss of course you can shoot me but you can't whoop my a.ss n*gga.
 10 years ago '04        #60
stay alert 
space
space
space
 CaTcHTheRaInBow said:
yea shawty lo is a n*gga in D4L "rap group" but shawty lo is also a big time drug dealer...and he run sh*t in bankhead. anybody from atlanta know that.

in every city jus about you got a big time dope dealer or whoever and 9 times out of 10 everybody know that person or those people...

thats the story of shawty lo he a big time dope boi in atlanta he grew up in bankhead start selling dope back in the 94 or somewhere in the 90's and blew up.

n*ggas get it twisted everybody know t.i aint from there...shawty lo dont say his name cause t.i know he talking about him and t.i aint gone say sh*t cause he know its true. shawty lo jus trying to see if he will say something back

shawty lo aint looking for attention to me, he got it in atlanta already... shawty lo 1 of those people who not big in other cities but he big here in atlanta, he been had money and everything way before t.i. all he was saying to t.i was jus let people you know aint from there and if you gon mention bankhead jus mention my name.

its alotta of rappers that came out with a rap song and say oh im from brooklyn and all that sh*t when n*ggas aint neva seen you out there, neva heard of you...

n*ggas grew up in the projects and went thru alotta sh*t and struggles...then you got people who grew up somewhere else claiming thats where the from...

people always wanna be from the most ruffest part, projects and sh*t and then when it come out they aint from the ruffest or the projects then they get mad....jus keep it real and say where you from...if you from the suburbs then say it....its all about fitting in nowadays...sometimes its best to be real
she was on point, close thread
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
195 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
69 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
79 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
50 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
59 comments
1 day ago