What sparked the T.i./Shawty Lo beef?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
80 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-28-2008, 11:06 AM         #21
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i kno this dont matter but i kno one of yall n*ggas kno where prestige in atlanta is.....cause im goin dere friday and i needa kno where it is
 01-28-2008, 11:16 AM         #22
mfloyd86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gunner said:
I mean you know where you from and what you did and didn't do, so why concern yourself with other people, unless they are directly affecting you. It's really not that serious, but people always catching feelings over nothing.
False claiming a hood is a big no no Gunner...any n*gga dat went thru hood struggles would get offended by it...n*gga i remember having to walk to bankhead courts from bankhead train station when i missed da last bus...t.i. aint never experienced sh*t like dat...its like da n*gga glorifying our struggles and gettin rich off of it...fake a.ss n*ggas<<<<

profit said:
but what n*ggas fail to reliaze that if u trappin or being around the trap u never stay local imean why would i only get money over here in bankhead when the east side might be boomin ???

its all politics what n*ggas fail to reliaze is that ti got more money than lo so he cant afford to stay where lo stay at period i mean ti would have been injail for homicide or for gettin murdered if he still stayed on bankhead no w
no profit....t.i. is not known by anyone in da bankhead area...i stayed in 2 diff apartments in bankhead courts and i stayed in a couple houses on da hwy...nobody knew dis n*gga when he first came out...actually...nobody knows da n*gga in da whole city...so for u to say dat he trapped outside da hood is wrong too...n*gga "scribbled in a notepad and created his life"
 01-28-2008, 11:19 AM         #23
Just Jus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 profit said:
you have a point dude but ur irrelevant due to the fact that 95.2 percent of the rappers where u from rap about prescription drugs and ridin slabs in all they songs

its all bout bankhead tho and who rep what errbody kno ti went to riverdale and still clamed bankhead he went to decatur and all that

but what n*ggas fail to reliaze that if u trappin or being around the trap u never stay local imean why would i only get money over here in bankhead when the east side might be boomin ???

its all politics what n*ggas fail to reliaze is that ti got more money than lo so he cant afford to stay where lo stay at period i mean ti would have been injail for homicide or for gettin murdered if he still stayed on bankhead no w
First off where I'm from and who I am aint got sh*t to do with eachother. Secondly how much sh*t out of the H do you really listen to? Devin form here he don't talk nothing but regular n*gga sh*t like drinkin and fu*kin hoes and smokin weed. Then you got Face who aint been nothin but a real dude talkin about real sh*t his whole career, then you got cats liek Z-ro and Trae who also talk about real sh*t and going through things. so what is you talkin about for real? Wht you saw in a video or on the radio becasue if thats the case all ATL n*ggas do is ride a n*gga d*ck becuz he sold some weight even thoug he cant rap for sh*t or jump on a n*gga d*ck because he got a dance for his single whether it be that wack a.ss runnin man sh*t Lo be doin, snappin or the motorcycle Joc, or snap music bullsh*t. I aint got no probs with ATL or what y'all doin but dont ever in your life try to diss my opinion cuz I'm from H-town. Face is from the H too and on the real he sh*ts on any n*gga that ever did or will come out the A. Face is the GOAT out the south and top 5 n*ggas to ever rap period.
 01-28-2008, 11:34 AM         #24
mfloyd86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i beg to differ...maybe Face is a GOAT in da south to u...but Face doesnt sh*t on Andre....and Cee-lo is not far behind him either...
 01-28-2008, 12:33 PM         #25
Just Jus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Andre aint boasting the catalougue Face is Period. Dre was in a duo and then he been singin and aint rapped since Stankonia. Dre only had 3 albumswehre he was ripping sh*t and the last one was Aquemini way back in 98. Stankonia was decent afterthat this n*gga stopped rapping completely. How he gonna be the GOAT. Cee-lo is a dope lyricist but when the last time dude rapped? And Dre just start rappin again after liek a 5-6 year layoff. You tell me what album Dre was on besides Aquemeni is fu*kin with the Fix lyrically? And Cee-lo aint never had an album fu*kin with the fix and we aint even talkin bout the Diary, Mr. Scarface is Back, Last of a Dying Breed, The Untouchable, My Balls and my word. IF you aint heard every last one of them sh*ts dont even speak on Face becasue 90% of n*ggas outside of the H really aint heard Face liek they thnk they have. You heard the n*gga on a couple songs and think you know whats up. Anybody sayin Face aint the best out the South is delusional and East Coast n*ggas wil ltell you the same.
 10 years ago '04        #26
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,762 | Props total: 6171 6171
^^ off topic and no one cares

Shawty lo jus basically lettin n*ggaz know who is a Real bankhead n*gga...it aint like no REAL beef its jus talkin noise and boastin kinda sh*t...i mean even Parlae and DFB squashed it wit D4l and makin songs wit dis n*gga shawty lo wen dey had drama from jump so im pretty sure if Tip reached out to dem n*ggaz dey'd changed dey tune..
 01-28-2008, 02:29 PM         #27
Just Jus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My bad. Forgot we was on Boxden where n*ggas would rather talk about what hood a n*gga from or who ws really dealin dope than actual music. Damn musta forgot.
 01-28-2008, 02:32 PM         #28
Georgia Boy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
TI got a new song out and the hook is something like " You aint ready, you aint ready, they dont know they dont know something something, Shawty this aint what cha want my n*gga".. anybody else heard this sh*t??

i heard it on 107.9 the other night Gangsta Grillz radio
 01-28-2008, 03:45 PM         #29
Italy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LyzzoThaKing said:
Pretty simple, actually. Shawty Lo needs something to get attention. So he goes at Tip. He's not gonna say his name.

pretty much the samne thing tip did with Flip...lol not a flip fan but i'm sayin....right before they beef he got out of jail and at the time Flip was everywhere....Game over was the big hit....so he went after flip...making sh*t up flip had "supposivly said".....

seems like everyone has done it on time or another....no big deal anymore

besides that.....lol Shawty lo may be wack on wax....but TI is as fake as they come...bout time he gets exposed.

Last edited by Italy; 01-28-2008 at 03:46 PM..
 01-28-2008, 04:16 PM         #30
LyzzoThaKing 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who cares anyway? All this beef does is give T.I. haters to talk sh*t about him. Most people don't even care because Shawty Lo's beef with T.I. is about as legit as T.I.'s was with Ludacris.
 01-28-2008, 04:46 PM         #31
CaTcHTheRaInBow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea shawty lo is a n*gga in D4L "rap group" but shawty lo is also a big time drug dealer...and he run sh*t in bankhead. anybody from atlanta know that.

in every city jus about you got a big time dope dealer or whoever and 9 times out of 10 everybody know that person or those people...

thats the story of shawty lo he a big time dope boi in atlanta he grew up in bankhead start selling dope back in the 94 or somewhere in the 90's and blew up.

n*ggas get it twisted everybody know t.i aint from there...shawty lo dont say his name cause t.i know he talking about him and t.i aint gone say sh*t cause he know its true. shawty lo jus trying to see if he will say something back

shawty lo aint looking for attention to me, he got it in atlanta already... shawty lo 1 of those people who not big in other cities but he big here in atlanta, he been had money and everything way before t.i. all he was saying to t.i was jus let people you know aint from there and if you gon mention bankhead jus mention my name.

its alotta of rappers that came out with a rap song and say oh im from brooklyn and all that sh*t when n*ggas aint neva seen you out there, neva heard of you...

n*ggas grew up in the projects and went thru alotta sh*t and struggles...then you got people who grew up somewhere else claiming thats where the from...

people always wanna be from the most ruffest part, projects and sh*t and then when it come out they aint from the ruffest or the projects then they get mad....jus keep it real and say where you from...if you from the suburbs then say it....its all about fitting in nowadays...sometimes its best to be real
 01-28-2008, 04:46 PM         #32
Italy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dey know...
 01-28-2008, 04:49 PM         #33
CaTcHTheRaInBow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
T.I prolly made a rap but he jus talking seriously he know where to go to find him....he know but he aint gon even run up, believe that t.i the king and all that otha sh*t that aint nothing he know wassup :applause:

i like both of em but shawty lo that dude... i mean its jus the truth
 01-28-2008, 04:49 PM         #34
Mr. Kassanova 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
T.I. from Buckhead. ATL was backwards as hell my n*gga.
 01-28-2008, 04:53 PM         #35
CaTcHTheRaInBow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mfloyd86 said:
False claiming a hood is a big no no Gunner...any n*gga dat went thru hood struggles would get offended by it...n*gga i remember having to walk to bankhead courts from bankhead train station when i missed da last bus...t.i. aint never experienced sh*t like dat...its like da n*gga glorifying our struggles and gettin rich off of it...fake a.ss n*ggas<<<<

no profit....t.i. is not known by anyone in da bankhead area...i stayed in 2 diff apartments in bankhead courts and i stayed in a couple houses on da hwy...nobody knew dis n*gga when he first came out...actually...nobody knows da n*gga in da whole city...so for u to say dat he trapped outside da hood is wrong too...n*gga "scribbled in a notepad and created his life"
exactly n*gga gettin rich off real n*ggas struggle that y n*ggas get mad
 10 years ago '04        #36
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,762 | Props total: 6171 6171
only thiing i cant stand is if u gunna expose a n*gga why u waitin til now?? i mean Tip been reppin bankhead since Im Serious and wont nobody sayin sh*t den...dat n*gga put Bankhead on the map and was reppin Bankhead since day1 and NOOOWW n*ggaz wanna be like Tip ain from dere or w/e and 1/2 the n*ggaz who say they neva seen him IS THE ONES HATING ON HIM...i mean just cuz YOU DIDNT KNOW HIM THEN..dont mean da n*gga ain from dere ...all yall go off of he say/she say......i betchu Tip ain no soft n*gga doe..u can call it wha u want buh ain nobody tryin him at the end of the day
 01-28-2008, 05:52 PM         #37
FLORIDAGOON08 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CaTcHTheRaInBow said:
yea shawty lo is a n*gga in D4L "rap group" but shawty lo is also a big time drug dealer...and he run sh*t in bankhead. anybody from atlanta know that.

in every city jus about you got a big time dope dealer or whoever and 9 times out of 10 everybody know that person or those people...

thats the story of shawty lo he a big time dope boi in atlanta he grew up in bankhead start selling dope back in the 94 or somewhere in the 90's and blew up.

n*ggas get it twisted everybody know t.i aint from there...shawty lo dont say his name cause t.i know he talking about him and t.i aint gone say sh*t cause he know its true. shawty lo jus trying to see if he will say something back

shawty lo aint looking for attention to me, he got it in atlanta already... shawty lo 1 of those people who not big in other cities but he big here in atlanta, he been had money and everything way before t.i. all he was saying to t.i was jus let people you know aint from there and if you gon mention bankhead jus mention my name.

its alotta of rappers that came out with a rap song and say oh im from brooklyn and all that sh*t when n*ggas aint neva seen you out there, neva heard of you...

n*ggas grew up in the projects and went thru alotta sh*t and struggles...then you got people who grew up somewhere else claiming thats where the from...

people always wanna be from the most ruffest part, projects and sh*t and then when it come out they aint from the ruffest or the projects then they get mad....jus keep it real and say where you from...if you from the suburbs then say it....its all about fitting in nowadays...sometimes its best to be real

Exactly. thats real talk
 01-28-2008, 06:14 PM         #38
realtalk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dash420 said:
only thiing i cant stand is if u gunna expose a n*gga why u waitin til now?? i mean Tip been reppin bankhead since Im Serious and wont nobody sayin sh*t den...dat n*gga put Bankhead on the map and was reppin Bankhead since day1 and NOOOWW n*ggaz wanna be like Tip ain from dere or w/e and 1/2 the n*ggaz who say they neva seen him IS THE ONES HATING ON HIM...i mean just cuz YOU DIDNT KNOW HIM THEN..dont mean da n*gga ain from dere ...all yall go off of he say/she say......i betchu Tip ain no soft n*gga doe..u can call it wha u want buh ain nobody tryin him at the end of the day

n*gga get off the bullsh*t you just another ti groupie who's mad because your a fan of a fake a.ss rapper you mean to tell me rappers haven't tried ti? lest list them.....

flip
luda
gucci mane
shawty lo
havoc
rick ross
z-ro
da black al capone
even cassidy dissed him

but yet you say won't nobody try him? and i could of swore ti got his a.ss beat in houston triyng to play that tough guy sh*t and got a mud hole stumped in his a.ss

ps. the only n*ggas ti dissed was flip and luda the rest of them n*ggas ti didn't say sh*t too that should tell you what type of n*gga he is ti is a fu*king fraud and a pus*y

Last edited by realtalk; 01-28-2008 at 06:37 PM..
 10 years ago '07        #39
young moolah 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,338 | Props total: 380 380
it goes both ways cause if TI didnt keep reppin bankhead then nobody would know know where or what bankhead was. dudes should just be grateful he put bankhead on the map.

anyways shawty lo can't rap for sh*t and aint no quadrillion dollars of drug money gonna change that.
 01-28-2008, 09:24 PM         #40
Italy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 young moolah said:
it goes both ways cause if TI didnt keep reppin bankhead then nobody would know know where or what bankhead was. dudes should just be grateful he put bankhead on the map.

anyways shawty lo can't rap for sh*t and aint no quadrillion dollars of drug money gonna change that.

grateful for what? the tipdrill is not from Bankhead....thats been well documented.....also has very little respect in the streets.....so him reppin bankhead would be a negative for bankhead
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
152 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now