What sparked the T.i./Shawty Lo beef?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
160 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
126 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #1
20956 pageviews
76 comments

Sir_Burn_Alot 26 heat pts26
space
space
$964 | Props total: 1281 1281
What sparked the T.i./Shawty Lo beef?

I recently just caught on to it because I just watched The Real Bankhead Story. How long has this been going on?

76 comments for "What sparked the T.i./Shawty Lo beef?"

01-27-2008, 08:50 PM         #2
LyzzoThaKing 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sir_Burn_Alot said:
I recently just caught on to it because I just watched The Real Bankhead Story. How long has this been going on?
Pretty simple, actually. Shawty Lo needs something to get attention. So he goes at Tip. He's not gonna say his name. I guess he'd rather have people speculate so that he can deny it like he did on allhiphop.

.....either that, or he wants Tip to say his name so that he can act like he didn't start it. Rappers are such bi*ches. All of them.
 10 years ago '04        #3
MiamiDade 55 heat pts55
space
space
$14,355 | Props total: 690 690
got it for the L-O.....lets get get get it!!!!
 10 years ago '04        #4
downtown33 
space
space
$1,094 | Props total: 0 0
i was just gonna ask who the fu*k shawty lo is then i read a post and saw he was in d4l, which means he doesnt matter, how the fu*k laffy taffy hoes gonna fu*k wit tip??
 10 years ago '07        #5
killahkazi 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,795 | Props total: 39 39
Somthing about T.I.P. not being from Bankhead or somthings stupid. It's really funny cuz nobody would know who Lo is if he didn't have the Hot a.ss beat.
 10 years ago '07        #6
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,363 | Props total: 184 184
No n*gga Shawty Lo taking shots at tip because Tip always front like he run bankhead when real bankhead n*ggas know Lo run the sh*t.And also Tip is not from bankhead.And also Lil Wayne >>>>>>>>>>>>>> both of these n*ggas

01-28-2008, 12:32 AM         #7
pimpjay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
because ti aint really from bank head
 01-28-2008, 01:28 AM         #8
realtalk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ n*ggas on here saying shawty lo is a nobody he might be a nobody when it comes to rappin but it's a known fact that shawty lo is a real street n*gga from atlanta they worship that n*gga in bankhead that n*gga put in alot of work in the streets unlike most of these fake wanna be trapers turned rappers shawty lo really did that sh*t but i think he don't like ti because ti false claimin his hood bankhead
 10 years ago '04        #9
agrwnmn 
space
space
space
$126 | Props total: 0 0
shawty L-O run bankhead like t.i. claim he do. t.i. is not from bankhead. shawty lo IS bankhead. if u was tryna come up in the trap, u was prolly gettin it from L-O. das why dat n*gga say DEY KNO! DEY KNO! we gettin money in the south! outta towners can get it 2
 10 years ago '04        #10
Adwerdz 318 heat pts318
space
space
$32,662 | Props total: 23111 23111
shawty-lo got that robocop looking head

look like one of those rock'em sock em robots

10 years ago '04        #11
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
i mean from the song i can't tell they got beef maybe they do but n*ggas a nobody as far as i know and if he mad about ti false claiming bankhead why didn't he say nothing before or years ago when ti was claiming bankhead on i'm serious n*gga just tryna get his name out their he mad cause tip got money and he don't everybody got a little hate in them he just jealous.
 10 years ago '05        #12
hustlehard365 
space
space
space
$3,361 | Props total: 884 884
 CheezyDoDo said:
No n*gga Shawty Lo taking shots at tip because Tip always front like he run bankhead when real bankhead n*ggas know Lo run the sh*t.And also Tip is not from bankhead.And also Lil Wayne >>>>>>>>>>>>>> both of these n*ggas

1st of all ur from jersey dont we have better sh*t to entertain us here than backwards a.ss corny a.ss shawty lo
2nd of ur in jersey how u know what goes on in the streets unless u livin there all u got to on is hearsay people tellin u and the popular thing to do is say the bigger rapper is a bi*ch and unknown n*gga really runnin sh*t.

its a dam shame when ur part of group with a huge smash and nobody knows ur name
 10 years ago '05        #13
hustleinc.com 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,218 | Props total: 195 195
 downtown33 said:
i was just gonna ask who the fu*k shawty lo is then i read a post and saw he was in d4l, which means he doesnt matter, how the fu*k laffy taffy hoes gonna fu*k wit tip??
shawty lo is from d4l.. but shawty lo is a serious hood n*gga.. more street cred than rick ross & jeezy.. not that it matters
 10 years ago '07        #14
Gunner 
space
space
$987 | Props total: 730 730
Shawty Lo is not in DFL, he is the CEO and DFL is signed to his company. Everybody from ATL, knows that T.I. went to Riverdale on the Southside. Who gives a fu*k where you rep. I was born and raised in Decatur, lived in Lithonia and Marietta, so where am I from? Most people, especially if they famous gonna rep the well know city in their state because when you say you from Catoosa, County in Ringold ppl gonne be like wtf???. I mean you know where you from and what you did and didn't do, so why concern yourself with other people, unless they are directly affecting you. It's really not that serious, but people always catching feelings over nothing.
 10 years ago '05        #15
darquecinnamon 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$15,348 | Props total: 152 152
isn't t.i. from riverdale?
 01-28-2008, 09:36 AM         #16
Just Jus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Am I the only one who doesn't get why people d*ckride people becasue thye sold drugs? So and so a real street niggga. So the fu*k what, that n*gga can't rap. Jeezy is a below average rapper and so is Shawty Lo. I aint sayin all their music sucks but damn hop off of n*ggas d*cks for sellin poison to they own people. sh*t makes no sense. How does that make the music better? IT's the same thing with singers, if the broad aint bad she aint gonna sell. Rhianna fine as hell but her music is on some pop sh*t for prepubescent girls sh*t. I aint fixing to buy an album that goes in my fu*kin ears because of what I see with my eyes. fu*k is wrong with y'all really?

Last edited by Just Jus; 01-28-2008 at 09:39 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #17
profit 
space
space
space
$1,403 | Props total: 123 123
you have a point dude but ur irrelevant due to the fact that 95.2 percent of the rappers where u from rap about prescription drugs and ridin slabs in all they songs

its all bout bankhead tho and who rep what errbody kno ti went to riverdale and still clamed bankhead he went to decatur and all that

but what n*ggas fail to reliaze that if u trappin or being around the trap u never stay local imean why would i only get money over here in bankhead when the east side might be boomin ???

its all politics what n*ggas fail to reliaze is that ti got more money than lo so he cant afford to stay where lo stay at period i mean ti would have been injail for homicide or for gettin murdered if he still stayed on bankhead no w
 01-28-2008, 10:47 AM         #18
ThatdudeChief 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"Imma boss handle my B.I., and I got them same kinda guns like T.I."
Shawty Lo

I don't kno much about dude but they say he in the streets fo real down there
 10 years ago '04        #19
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,442 | Props total: 6037 6037
 killahkazi said:
Somthing about T.I.P. not being from Bankhead or somthings stupid. It's really funny cuz nobody would know who Lo is if he didn't have the Hot a.ss beat.
nah n*ggaz kno who lo is down hea shawty
 10 years ago '04        #20
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,442 | Props total: 6037 6037
 Gunner said:
Shawty Lo is not in DFL, he is the CEO and DFL is signed to his company. Everybody from ATL, knows that T.I. went to Riverdale on the Southside. Who gives a fu*k where you rep. I was born and raised in Decatur, lived in Lithonia and Marietta, so where am I from? Most people, especially if they famous gonna rep the well know city in their state because when you say you from Catoosa, County in Ringold ppl gonne be like wtf???. I mean you know where you from and what you did and didn't do, so why concern yourself with other people, unless they are directly affecting you. It's really not that serious, but people always catching feelings over nothing.
but real n*ggaz just dont go around reppin places where they arent known to hang or sh*t like that,like i rep zone 3 and ive been in riverdale and marietta but ive been in zone 3 most of my life
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
252 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
235 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
109 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden member addressing PORC & trolling accusations
43 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
92 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy