{VIDEO}Lil Wayne gets mad at his DJ in a recent concert

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
112 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
60 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
97 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
58 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-27-2008, 03:38 PM         #21
Domic462 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wayne kissed a man
 10 years ago '04        #22
Ruready 
space
space
$305 | Props total: 11 11
Glad he was talking sh*t to the people he pay. and not the crowd or he wouldnt have made out of Va. this is one of the first times wayne has been in richmond in a while.
 10 years ago '06        #23
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
I'm just tryna figure out why the damn DJ kept playing after Weezy through the coat at him. Damn the bullsh*t. He musta knew he fu*ked up or somethin? Either that or he a real bi*ch? Weezy pulled that n*gga card! lol
 10 years ago '06        #24
ICanDoIt 
space
space
space
$2,036 | Props total: 0 0
 iThink said:
I'm not trying to play Sherlock Holmes - super sleuth detective of the century or no sh*t like that, but did any of you listen to what he had to say before he threw his coat at the DJ?

Exact Quote: "I want you to know that none of y'all in this building have nothing to do with the attitude that I have right now. I'm not the most happiest man right now, you know. When your friends turn their back on you, and say one thing and tell you they're gon' be here for ya, and then when you get to that point, muhfu*ka end up lookin' at ya muhfu*kin (inaudible). I just want all the muhfu*kas that been with me, that ain't gon' never be with me again, to know...I did it for y'all. So when I'm not doin' it for ya no more, die. Let's start the show."

Sounds to me like he's addressing some sort of loyalty issues within the crew. I guarantee you one or more of the people behind him on that stage may or may not have had something to do with the situation on the bus last week, and either didn't man up or dropped a dime. Those people travel with him, they're not just random a.ss dudes on the stage.

I'm willing to put money on that just based off of what he said.
That's what I figured...some people in the crew are either leaving or didn't do what was expected of them when all the drama went down...
 10 years ago '04        #25
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,762 | Props total: 6171 6171
he jus walked off stage during the show?
 10 years ago '05        #26
Dat 1 Dude 
space
space
$3,544 | Props total: 276 276
 iThink said:
I'm nursing a hangover and I don't have anything else better to do
lol.. its all good..
 10 years ago '06        #27
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 1467 1467
 wr8201 said:
that was a bi*ch move

u mad at some one and u throw ur coat at them? what kind of hoe sh*t is that
Thats a bi*ch move Santa
 10 years ago '07        #28
MLCP 2 heat pts
space
space
$588 | Props total: 69 69
 Dash420 said:
You could tell he wasn't into it and then he went over and him and the DJ talked for a minute. Then Wayne walked off the stage, the DJ left too a couple minutes later, and then like 10 minutes later they both came back and did their thing.
 10 years ago '07        #29
killahkazi 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,795 | Props total: 39 39
 Dash420 said:
Yeah he heard Baby was Cheating on him with Jim Jones.
 01-27-2008, 09:31 PM         #30
LyzzoThaKing 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If that DJ was me, there wouldn't have been a show.
 10 years ago '06        #31
Clyde 1193 heat pts1193
space
space
$33,877 | Props total: 21117 21117
lmao @ dude in the back dancin to "the blocks hot" after weezy told him fuk u
 10 years ago '06        #32
BTiZZLe 
space
space
$2,791 | Props total: 15 15
wayne prolly just found out who leaked all those carter 3 tracks
 10 years ago '04        #33
Barcode 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,145 | Props total: 27 27
damn....he found out his dj was fckn birdman too.
poor wayne.
burrr*
 10 years ago '05        #34
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
 iThink said:
I'm not trying to play Sherlock Holmes - super sleuth detective of the century or no sh*t like that, but did any of you listen to what he had to say before he threw his coat at the DJ?

Exact Quote: "I want you to know that none of y'all in this building have nothing to do with the attitude that I have right now. I'm not the most happiest man right now, you know. When your friends turn their back on you, and say one thing and tell you they're gon' be here for ya, and then when you get to that point, muhfu*ka end up lookin' at ya muhfu*kin (inaudible). I just want all the muhfu*kas that been with me, that ain't gon' never be with me again, to know...I did it for y'all. So when I'm not doin' it for ya no more, die. Let's start the show."

Sounds to me like he's addressing some sort of loyalty issues within the crew. I guarantee you one or more of the people behind him on that stage may or may not have had something to do with the situation on the bus last week, and either didn't man up or dropped a dime. Those people travel with him, they're not just random a.ss dudes on the stage.

I'm willing to put money on that just based off of what he said.

What happen on the bus????????
 10 years ago '04        #35
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
i think that was fake cuz a grown men are not going to let someone tell them to phuck u without saying something look at lil wayne he must be 5 1 tops
 01-28-2008, 08:39 AM         #36
Doc D 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eza said:
i think that was fake cuz a grown men are not going to let someone tell them to phuck u without saying something look at lil wayne he must be 5 1 tops
You'll be surprised how many people would let a grown a.ss man punk them for money and fame. Dude will say "Well...he did have the crowd say "fu*k you" to me and threw his coat at me, but......man I can't leave this money that wayne is paying me, I'll just pretend it's all a little joke" I could NEVER..EVER...do this, I don't care if 50 cent did a concert and that motherfu*ker was drunk and started saying "fu*k you" towards me, I will gave a chair and treat this sh*t like WWF match and stomp that steroid n*gga to the ground while freestyling on that motherfu*king stage. My pride always comes first before little sh*t like money and fame.
 10 years ago '05        #37
hustleinc.com 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,218 | Props total: 195 195
that shyt was staged.. why bring his crew on stage... he really could have made them stay in arizona. he wanted to show his face, but i heard the promoter might get sued b/c the performance started after midnight people were waiting since 9pm. so people demanded theyre money back. n*ggas in richmond will buy a ticket to your concert to whip your azz so im surprized nobody hopped on stage after he walked out.
 10 years ago '05        #38
hustleinc.com 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,218 | Props total: 195 195
 Doc D said:
You'll be surprised how many people would let a grown a.ss man punk them for money and fame. Dude will say "Well...he did have the crowd say "fu*k you" to me and threw his coat at me, but......man I can't leave this money that wayne is paying me, I'll just pretend it's all a little joke" I could NEVER..EVER...do this, I don't care if 50 cent did a concert and that motherfu*ker was drunk and started saying "fu*k you" towards me, I will gave a chair and treat this sh*t like WWF match and stomp that steroid n*gga to the ground while freestyling on that motherfu*king stage. My pride always comes first before little sh*t like money and fame.
on some real shyt if im getting paid $5000 a night to spin records for lil wayne bytch azz he can cuss me out.
 10 years ago '06        #39
on_my_grind 6 heat pts
space
space
$2,189 | Props total: 2211 2211
DJ should daniel san's this n*gga... mister miyagi i see u
 01-29-2008, 06:16 PM         #40
BZ-B 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wayne took the hit for all his crew's drugs and sh*t so he went to jail while everyone else didnt. I'd be kinda mad too if im putting money into my crew's pockets yet they didnt do sh*t and let me go to jail for their sh*t.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago