Jan 25 - Myspace Private Profile Picture Leak

most viewed right now
 NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
153 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
21 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
182 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 01-26-2008, 10:48 PM         #41
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ohh well........ now someone plzz upload some pics. thanks
 10 years ago '05        #42
evals 
space
space
$448 | Props total: 0 0
thats insane to believe anything could be totally private. even the spunk cat watches men and women release kids every now and then
 10 years ago '04        #43
YingYangTwinS 
space
space
$1,523 | Props total: 3 3
fuc it, ill goto jail
 01-27-2008, 01:43 AM         #44
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Can I get a link to that torrent?
 01-27-2008, 03:41 AM         #45
stran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whoever looks through 17gb of myspace pictures needs to call it quits on life
 10 years ago '06        #46
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,480 | Props total: 257 257
THATS WHAT THEY GET FOR PUTTIN sh*t OUT THERE LIKE DAT. I HOPE THE WORLD SEES IT
 01-27-2008, 08:49 AM         #47
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iHate said:
fu*k myspace
fu*k facebook

only lames use those sites
Then I guess everyone on Boxden is lames for using this site as well???
 10 years ago '06        #48
SuppaSlick 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,748 | Props total: 1187 1187
Haha, some of you are in denial, If someone weeded through the pics and left the decent to s3xc ones you guys would download, please do not lie. Especially if it was compressed, Id post that all over Illesty. I swear you guys are in denail...
 01-27-2008, 10:43 AM         #49
PetedaSmete 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i don't fu*k with myspace or facebook so i'm good.
 01-27-2008, 06:11 PM         #50
Krazy K 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who cares? It's their dumbazz fault for putting pics they didn't want no one else to see on the net, if they are so private keep them offline. Now some lil girl is just gonna get in trouble by mommy and daddy for having pictures of them half nekkid in the bathroom. If myspace is so worried about stopping pedofiles they need to delete the pages of anyone person under 18 with revealing photos.

Dash420 said:
what i dont understand like ive seen ppl uploading files called like myspace hores exposed n sh*t and havin a bunch of young bi*ches nekkid photos and im like why da fuk wha dey upload nud3 pics on myspace anyway? how could they? i thought das against the rules..

They don't check unless an issue is made, there are way to many people on there. One of my friend's display pictures has a girl getting eaten out and his profile has been up for a month now and still hasn't been deleted, his name is even "Fukk Tom"

Anyway, I have no personal info on mine, matter of fact my town is listed as Cotton Fields, SC Besides do you have any idea how many pictures would make 17GB when the average 640x480 jpeg is only 25KB

Last edited by Krazy K; 01-27-2008 at 06:20 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #51
Against D Grain 
space
space
$6,357 | Props total: 346 346
 MzGangstaGirl said:
myspace has so many loopholes, i know a way to view people's friend's list who have their profiles set private, it's all about tweaking the url

So you going to put us on game with these So Called loop holes????
 10 years ago '05        #52
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 1403 1403
this is great news for rapidshare hustlers..especially on bx
 01-28-2008, 07:52 AM         #53
StatisticZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daproblem98 said:
Myspace we got a problem, a huge one that is. You might have heard about the vulnerability that allowed anyone to view pictures that have been set to private at Myspace ? You might have also heard that the vulnerability got fixed pretty fast by Myspace. Unfortunately though not fast enough because someone was able to run an automated script that leeched the pictures of more than 44000 private profiles before the security hole was fixed.

And those pictures, with a zipped size of more than 17 Gigabyte, made their way to a very famous torrent site, named The Pirate Bay. It has been uploaded on January 20th to the website and is currently having six seeders and more than a thousand leecher who download the package.

The story has not been posted on big news sites yet but it will surely pick up speed once more blogs report about this. This once again confirms my position of not posting pictures and other personal information on the Internet..

Iunno if anyone else said this.. But, it wasn't really a vulnerability, they didn't make the system to include pictures. Basically, when you had your Profile as private, you still had to make your pictures Private through the newly made Pictures area. So, if you didn't make your pictures private, anyone could view them. Just like blogs were lol..
 10 years ago '04        #54
mtbatol 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,700 | Props total: 1163 1163
Please tell me that these 17gigs of pics are of cute chicks & not include random pics of dudes like me making goofy poses & photoshops... then again since u talkin about tons of pics @ 17gigs chances are dat will be the case. :( :(

Holla back when that's trimmed down to 5 gigs of myspace hoes
 01-29-2008, 04:56 AM         #55
rivertin89 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this was a mistake....:thumbsdow
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
25 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
202 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy