Jan 25 - Marijuana Vending Machine Open In L.A.! [w/ pic]

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
234 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
248 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Why do we need a poll for every news thread???

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #41
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
space
$9,629 | Props total: 2325 2325
 iNTELLECT said:
Here's a video of the vending machine!!!

YOOOOOOO!! Man ....they need to legalize it already
I just came.
 01-25-2008, 08:10 PM         #42
rasheed √2.0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mmmmmmmmm
 10 years ago '04        #43
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
Good info I found on the link from a poster:
Getting a doctor to give you a certificate is harder then most people think. They DO require medical records, and if you're willing to find a "Care provider" willing to grow it for you, the "growing" establishment has to pass stringent security checks, and they also have to have a special certificate as a "Care provider". You are definitely restricted on how much you grow, depending on how many patients you care for.

The doctors examination usually costs from $150 - $300 depending on the doctor, and after you pay that, you are not guaranteed to get your certificate. It's all up to the doctor on whether or not he or she thinks it will help you. You have to get re-certified every year.

When transporting the weed, they usually seal it up in a bag, and ask that you not open it until you get home, and transport it in your trunk (or boot).

It's a good idea to pick a club that issues you an ID Card. In case you get picked up by the police, they call a number on the card you give them for 24/7 confirmation you're a patient.

There are usually about 40 - 80 different kinds (body or head high), varying prices from $95/8th for "Alaska Thunderfu*k" down to Mexican Green for $15.

You ARE tracked and identified when you enter a club, and they do keep records on just how much and what kinds you buy. You go to place, get buzzed in, see receptionist person who takes your card, they enter it into a computer, then they Buzz you into the Back area where there is at least one cop or security guy, and you pick what you want, and in some places, you pay with your ATM Card, and like ALL medication is tax deductable. THAT is where you find the vending machines.

Some of the larger clubs also sell growing equipment, and you can even purchase a DVD on how to grow it (From the vending machines of course).

And NO, you won't find these machines on a street corner, they are usually behind about 3 layers of security.
I need to become a "Care Provider"

iNTELLECT said:
Here's a video of the vending machine!!!

YOOOOOOO!! Man ....they need to legalize it already
That owner of "Herbal Nutriton Center" looks exactly like Turtle from Entourage

Last edited by hockeythug; 01-25-2008 at 08:53 PM..
 10 years ago '08        #44
kaison2005 
space
space
space
$18 | Props total: 0 0
Thats crazy, people with the prescriptions are going to try to make a crazy flip, once they get and then try to sell it!
 10 years ago '05        #45
DaDon23 65 heat pts65
space
space
$18,403 | Props total: 8074 8074
LMAO this reminds me of that sh*t on entourage
 01-25-2008, 10:16 PM         #46
choong  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
added to the list of things im going to buy when im rich........
 10 years ago '06        #47
teh truth 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,186 | Props total: 38 38
LAs mediacal weed be goin crazy the homie got a card and its 65 and eight but sh*t they got silver haze, hindu kush, sour d, bluedragon, gods bud, romanuain, damm forgot wat else we got from da medical but i know there were lots of differen bud type we bought 10 clones also
 10 years ago '06        #48
teh truth 2 heat pts
space
space
 siren said:
First off L.A. is not a state. Also Oregon and Washington both have medical marijuana. Oregon is the best place for weed smokers. We have the BEST weed, not Cali. If you get bomb from Cali, you know its from northern Cali (Humbolt). Also Oregon has soft laws on marijuana. This is a state for hippies and we all know hippies love to smoke.
u dont know sh*t cuh am from LA, but not La LA i live prbably 10-15 min away from LA and i still be gettiing bombies me and my homie call it dat, and wen i mean by that bombies kush and not dat weak a.ss kush but dat kush wen u hit it off the roor and ur done in 1 header bowl get da fu*k outta here wid its from northern cali and plus am fu*king growing bubba kush at my uncles house and he has a card so its legal but only 12 plants so cali is da best and we got the weather. especially summer da buds be goin crzy out ehre
 10 years ago '06        #49
Dj Virus 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,082 | Props total: 450 450
the rich is gettin' richer and the poor is gettin' poorer
 10 years ago '06        #50
teh truth 2 heat pts
space
space
 rivertin89 said:
buying weed is like paying for pu.ssy people, grow your own its easy as fu.ck
naw its nothing like dat buy growing can be hard if u dont know but ill give u a tip though da more nutrients u feed da more bomber it will b and wen i mean by dat dont just stick wid da same nutrients try different things and u can get the best out of that bud i got bubba kush on the way rt now 6 total my first time 3 of them is ours and am tellin u sh*t is easy wen u get use to it and waking up seeing my babbys in the closet can make u sit in ur bed and just stare at it and smoke weed
 01-25-2008, 10:51 PM         #51
KinG_JamEz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
honestly i think they need to start opening these on campuses around colleges all around the world
 10 years ago '04        #52
ppl4life 
space
space
$557 | Props total: 0 0
I wonder if the medical club I go to will be getting one? I love this place.
 01-26-2008, 08:05 AM         #53
Mcmasterlock  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's only a matter of time before someone hack that muthafu*ka
 10 years ago '04        #54
NoLedge18720 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$27,063 | Props total: 6107 6107
what sucks is that if I lived in Cali I would legally qualify for medicinal. I wouldnt even need a doctor to lie for me...
 01-26-2008, 10:25 AM         #55
freaky ty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They Need Dat sh*t in Nyc
 10 years ago '05        #56
~~S.L.I.M.~~ 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,084 | Props total: 223 223
im hating
 10 years ago '05        #57
cicero_x 
space
space
$510 | Props total: 0 0
Caaaaaaaaaalifornia Looooooooooooove! Aaaaawoooooooooo!
 10 years ago '07        #58
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,786 | Props total: 14594 14594
 OOps said:
This is why i love THe west coast......... L.A > every other state!

ruff said:
lol, didn't realize LA became a state.

rivertin89 said:
buying weed is like paying for pu.ssy people, grow your own its easy as fu.ck
 tha_ape said:
So does that mean you're gonna fu*k your children?

str8 jokes

Last edited by TH35; 01-26-2008 at 11:07 AM..
 10 years ago '05        #59
Tonero 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,493 | Props total: 2494 2494
they already got dat over here
 01-26-2008, 03:13 PM         #60
Abel  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ice pop said:
og kush and grandaddy purple is usually all i smoked when i lived in vegas now in pittsburgh i cant find anything that nice, sure i can get sh*t thats just as potent that looks nice and smells great but it just isnt the same taste
Dont worry im in vegas now and Been smokin some P90 and your OG Kush... so ima hold it down for ya b
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy