most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
106 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 02-05-2008, 03:04 AM         #21
Jann 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^

your post is in the home theater section
 10 years ago '04        #22
CrAkKedOuT 960 heat pts960
space
space
space
$23,663 | Props total: 15117 15117
 PDA said:
my xbox doesnt have vga
every 360 supports VGA
 10 years ago '07        #23
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts OP
space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
 PDA said:
well my only option is component

my xbox doesnt have vga or hdmi but my tv does let component go up to 1080p and it looks absolutely amazing. i just played SKATE on 1080p and i was fu*king blown away
yeah, the 360 supports VGA by default.. it's about whether or not your TV can. But it plugs into the back of the box, the same way the component cords do.. except the other end is the VGA input rather than the 5 component cords.
 02-05-2008, 03:31 PM         #24
free meech 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn, I have a 37" hdtv runnin HDMI and I cant tell the difference between the 720p at all..maybe I need to up it to 1080i..my tv doesnt go 1080p..
 02-06-2008, 04:40 PM         #25
CanadianOG 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jann said:
^^^^

your post is in the home theater section
But i mean 360's HD Cables compared to 360's HDMI, is there a difference
 10 years ago '07        #26
space
space
 free meech said:
damn, I have a 37" hdtv runnin HDMI and I cant tell the difference between the 720p at all..maybe I need to up it to 1080i..my tv doesnt go 1080p..
i'm in the market for a new tv now for my systems. i'm runnin all systems on a 23" Dell monitor/TV.

i went to circuit city today and been doin research online for a minute. for all intents and purposes, 720p and 1080i televisions are visually identical. the subtle differences aren't noticeable by the nekkid eye. right now, 1080p is the new "must-have." all the companies are telling you that you're cheating yourself if you're doing HD in anything but 1080p, blah blah.

Most of our games are designed to max out at 720p anyway.

Basically, the most important info to know is that the difference between 1080p and 720p really only becomes noticeable when you're dealing with 50" and up televisions. If you've got a huge flat screen that's 65", then 1080p will be making the most of your set. But when you dealing with 42" TV's, and in your case, 37" -- you're straight with 720p sets. Most cables will do the upscaling for you if it makes you feel better. but like i said, unless you're a real fanatic and know EXACTLY what it is you're doing with the TV, you're just wasting money on a marketing dollars.

Besides, I think you should just go to the stores, create a list and find TV's that look best to you, check your wallet to see what's do-able, and spend $300 less. While some TV's just outright look better, you can duplicate most pictures if you do your visual settings properly.
 10 years ago '07        #27
space
space
 CanadianOG said:
But i mean 360's HD Cables compared to 360's HDMI, is there a difference
one of the main differences you'll discover first is in sound. you end up going from an analog output to digital when you switch to HDMI, so the sound is a bit more crisp. however, if your tv isn't hooked up to a surround sound system, it won't really make too much of a difference anyway. don't get it twisted, the picture will be more crisp, but the difference might not be significant enough for you.

i might be talkin out my a.ss though, because when i hooked up my vga cable, i definitely noticed the difference, and wouldn't go back at all. VGA is supposed to be the HDMI for people whose TV's don't support HDMI.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
89 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
164 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
214 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
257 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
187 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
308 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
99 comments
21 hours ago