Jan 22 - Heath Ledger Is Dead

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
71 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-23-2008, 08:23 AM         #141
billy yayo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow.. i cant believe all this hate cause he played a gay cowboy.. its a movie.. some of ya will prolly take it up the poopshoot if ya was in hollywood...ya prolly lil wayan fans that like that "baby and lil wayne muah muah kissing" shyt... he was an actor and good one...
R.I.P.
 10 years ago '04        #142
Thirdeye 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,208 | Props total: 4 4
damn seems like the insomnia caught up to him,i read a couple months ago he couldn't sleep even with sleeping pills.i guess he overshot it this time. R.I.P. to him and prayers to his family
 01-23-2008, 08:43 AM         #143
stephanG  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn. i liked heath in lords of dogtown. RIP
 01-23-2008, 09:18 AM         #144
eastcoastgirl  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I can't say I'm suprised by all the ignorance in this thread... But ya'll really need to grow up!... He play'd a gay cowboy... so what... He's an actor... I don't see ya'll being a**holes when a female plays a lesbian... .... Ya'll really need to get over yourself... If you don't wanna see two men kissing... then don't watch the damn movie.... ... Damn! Ya'll always seem to turn threads into some bullsh*t....

RIP... my condolences go to his family and all his fans... he will be truely miss'd as an actor...
 10 years ago '04        #145
Solidus 
space
space
space
$1,559 | Props total: 10 10
hopefully he finished dark night
 10 years ago '07        #146
Trae Jay 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,086 | Props total: 194 194
Rest In Peace
 01-23-2008, 10:34 AM         #147
welfarepimp  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:(dam
 10 years ago '07        #148
Deceiva 
space
space
space
$717 | Props total: 2 2
 Solidus said:
hopefully he finished dark night
he did, he was in some imaginarium of doctor parnassus film which will probably be cancelled?

The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus is a fantastical morality tale, set in the present day. It tells the story of Dr Parnassus and his extraordinary 'Imaginarium', a travelling show where members of the audience get an irresistible opportunity to choose between light and joy or darkness and gloom. Blessed with the extraordinary gift of guiding the imaginations of others, Dr Parnassus is cursed with a dark secret. Long ago he made a bet with the devil, Mr Nick, in which he won immortality. Many centuries later, on meeting his one true love, Dr Parnassus made another deal with the devil, trading his immortality for youth, on condition that when his first-born reached its 16th birthday he or she would become the property of Mr Nick. Valentina is now rapidly approaching this 'coming of age' milestone and Dr Parnassus is desperate to protect her from her impending fate. Mr Nick arrives to collect but, always keen to make a bet, renegotiates the wager. Now the winner of Valentina will be determined by whoever seduces the first five souls. Enlisting a series of wild, comical and compelling characters in his journey, Dr Parnassus promises his daughter's hand in marriage to the man that helps him win. In this captivating, explosive and wonderfully imaginative race against time, Dr Parnassus must f!ght to save his daughter in a never-ending landscape of surreal obstacles - and undo the mistakes of his past once and for all...

he wasn't cast as Dr. Parnassus though, i suppose he was the dudes daughters lover?
 10 years ago '06        #149
Frostbyte 
space
space
$421 | Props total: 0 0
I'm not gonna lie...

man was a good actor and I liked most of his movies.
And I intend on seeing the new Batman.

But damn,
people needa stop dying from drug overdoses...
 01-23-2008, 12:12 PM         #150
pauldaboywonda  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Doc D said:
This n*gga is HELLA MAD and HIDING IN THE CLOSET WITH A 9 INCH DILDO UP HIS a.ss. The whole thing comes down is that you had this HUGE CRUSH on Heath Ledger ever since you saw Brokeback Mountain, I know you saw the movie because you knew they had s3x, other n*ggas who didn't watch the film would have said "I heard they were gay cowboys, but did they have s3x in the movie?" So at one point, on ONE LONELY NIGHT, you secretly downloaded the movie and got turned on by the fact that gay cowboys were poking each other in the a.sses. You became confused and angry, but you didn't delete the movie..Oh no no no! You just fell in love with Heath, you started posting in forums about wanting a Brokeback mountain part 2! I know you were loved with him because you said this odd sh*t like "it's like you sit there and close your eyes and dream up these gay a.ss scenerios and try to play them off as jokes" BUT IT LOOKS LIKE THE JOKE IS ON YOU n*gga! You see, after the movie, you became crazy for heath and would watch the movie..again and again but you would jerk off while playing audio of heath talking. You then started buying T-shirts with his face on them, but NEVER wear them in public, you would just keep them as souvenirs,You would find pics of him online and wish that Heath would go to your house and take you away to a beach to have tons of butt s3x. But after he died, you became suicidal and wanted to join your lover, but finally you figured out on how to have a normal life again....You would have to HATE Heath Ledger FOREVER, you burned everything that had his name and face on it....and Andre..that's just sad..That's just very..VERY..sad.
^^ Yall Two n*ggas Need Help...Yall Sound Stupid... Talkin Bout Gay This And Gay That..Yall n*ggas Is Gay From Comin In This Thread And Sayin Gay Sh*t..This Thread Is About A Man Who Passed..Give Ur Condoles Or Move On....Is Not About A Movie About Two Gays....d*ckheads.....I Think Yall Like Each Otha...Boxden Mountain
 01-23-2008, 12:53 PM         #151
Rynoh  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Any New Developments? Was it the sleeping pills?
 10 years ago '04        #152
R-iZZy 13 heat pts13
space
space
$4,068 | Props total: 591 591
to those who believe Ledger had this coming for playing a gay cowboy, or at least find it funny that he's dead and want to tie Brokeback Mountain to it, congratulations... you, Shirley Phelps and her ignorant activist church share the same views.

[pic - click to view]

^ Ad for Heather Ledger's Funeral Protest from Crazy Church

if you don't know who Shirley Phelps is, Google and YouTube search her. now you all can go rot in hell with your fu*king ignorance.

can't believe this activist group is actually planning on protesting at the man's funeral. fu*ked up sh*t.

R.I.P.
 10 years ago '07        #153
michelleski495 
space
space
$3,033 | Props total: 1134 1134
 R-iZZy said:
to those who believe Ledger had this coming for playing a gay cowboy, or at least find it funny that he's dead and want to tie Brokeback Mountain to it, congratulations... you, Shirley Phelps and her ignorant activist church share the same views.

[pic - click to view]

^ Ad for Heather Ledger's Funeral Protest from Crazy Church

if you don't know who Shirley Phelps is, Google and YouTube search her. now you all can go rot in hell with your fu*king ignorance.

can't believe this activist group is actually planning on protesting at the man's funeral. fu*ked up sh*t.

R.I.P.
damn wtf?? thats some disrspectful a.ss sh*t iswesr they just need to let him r.i.p. and worry bout their own damn lives. i swear if i lived over there i wouldve passed by there and beat somebody's a.ss.
 10 years ago '06        #154
NorthNorthReppa 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,662 | Props total: 474 474
Yeah shut the fu*k up about the fu*kin gay sh*t. I havent even seen Brokeback mountain and Ill say its probably a good movie based off of everything everyones saying. I was looking so forward to the dark knight and this is just goiong to make watching it sick. RIP!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
23 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
201 comments
1 day ago