Jan 22 - Heath Ledger Is Dead

most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
139 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
192 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
235 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-22-2008, 10:06 PM         #121
Michael Jordan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
GOD's revenge for playing the gay man to well, in broke back mountain...
 10 years ago '06        #122
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,343 | Props total: 1419 1419
R.I.P man btw why are they making another batman?
 01-22-2008, 10:09 PM         #123
Doc D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 andremackassi said:
damn are you a f*g**t or something? the first thing you could think about is two dudes fu*kin? what a creative mind you have for the gayest sh*t homo......
This n*gga is hiding in the closet, are you that scared of being exposed as a homos3xual? Plus why the fu*k were you watching BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN at the first place? It looks like that homo meter is aiming at you and that sh*t is showing rainbow with pink fairies. Plus it seems that you like c*ck since you became very defensive when I said "Did he fu*k you" and sh*t, you must have got fu*ked in the a.ss and enjoyed it I mean this dude went defensive like fu*k over homos3xuals, you got fu*king child molestors fu*king your little sister yet you get worried over a dude's personal life.
 10 years ago '05        #124
watson89 
space
space
$811 | Props total: 1 1
R.i.p.
 10 years ago '04        #125
teamjordan 
space
space
space
$320 | Props total: 0 0
man thats fu*ked up well bring back jack nicholas
 10 years ago '07        #126
3deanhg 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$705 | Props total: 157 157
RIP he was one of my fave actors...
 01-22-2008, 10:56 PM         #127
AlCapone  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is shocking

R.I.P.
 10 years ago '06        #128
da12nvx 8 heat pts
space
space
$360 | Props total: 0 0
 10 years ago '04        #129
psyops 
space
space
$415 | Props total: 0 0
Wow, turned on the TV...couldn't believe the news, I think I'm still shocked by this whole thing....can't believe it....
He had a two year old baby girl with his girlfriend Michelle Williams, another baby in this world to grow up without a father....
He will be remembered as having left this world too soon...had such a promising career ahead of him....just sad.
My condolences to his entire family, RIP.
 10 years ago '04        #130
ShadyGirl420 
space
space
$1,565 | Props total: 2 2
 10 years ago '06        #131
tha SONny D 
space
space
$296 | Props total: 0 0
sad news...R.i.p.
 10 years ago '07        #132
neeko21 
space
space
$2,124 | Props total: 855 855
too much stardom...
 01-23-2008, 01:21 AM         #133
Doc D  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 andremackassi said:
damn you keep telling on yourself go look through every post i made f*g**t...i never said i watched brokeback mountain. once again you moonwalked outta the closet daydreamin' about f*g**t a.ss heath

look at you going into explicit detail of that f*g**t a.ss white boy fu*kin' dudes again....it's like you sit there and close your eyes and dream up these gay a.ss scenerios and try to play them off as jokes

no one was defensive expect you for defending your right to post homo literature f*g....lmao!

this entire thing stims from the fact you didn't like the sh*t i said about another man. a man you don't know. a man who is famous for playing the role of gay a.ss cowboy

be real dude......you rock glitter
This n*gga is HELLA MAD and HIDING IN THE CLOSET WITH A 9 INCH DILDO UP HIS a.ss. The whole thing comes down is that you had this HUGE CRUSH on Heath Ledger ever since you saw Brokeback Mountain, I know you saw the movie because you knew they had s3x, other n*ggas who didn't watch the film would have said "I heard they were gay cowboys, but did they have s3x in the movie?" So at one point, on ONE LONELY NIGHT, you secretly downloaded the movie and got turned on by the fact that gay cowboys were poking each other in the a.sses. You became confused and angry, but you didn't delete the movie..Oh no no no! You just fell in love with Heath, you started posting in forums about wanting a Brokeback mountain part 2! I know you were loved with him because you said this odd sh*t like "it's like you sit there and close your eyes and dream up these gay a.ss scenerios and try to play them off as jokes" BUT IT LOOKS LIKE THE JOKE IS ON YOU n*gga! You see, after the movie, you became crazy for heath and would watch the movie..again and again but you would jerk off while playing audio of heath talking. You then started buying T-shirts with his face on them, but NEVER wear them in public, you would just keep them as souvenirs,You would find pics of him online and wish that Heath would go to your house and take you away to a beach to have tons of butt s3x. But after he died, you became suicidal and wanted to join your lover, but finally you figured out on how to have a normal life again....You would have to HATE Heath Ledger FOREVER, you burned everything that had his name and face on it....and Andre..that's just sad..That's just very..VERY..sad.
 10 years ago '07        #134
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,785 | Props total: 14593 14593
r.i.p. ... couldnt believe it when i saw it at work... great young actor gone like that
 01-23-2008, 02:16 AM         #135
Benny_Blanco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jdel said:
nicholson >>> ledger

Yeah Nicholson acting before Ledger was alive. I hope he better. He better be...but c'mon how you gon' state that? Have you seen Dark Knight?? Huh? Have you jdel?? JDELLLLLLL!!! Have u seen dat????...haha jp.

Last edited by Benny_Blanco; 01-23-2008 at 02:26 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #136
A-money 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,170 | Props total: 0 0
RIP.

Good actor. Can't wait to see the new Batman.

Last edited by A-money; 01-23-2008 at 03:33 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #137
R-iZZy 13 heat pts13
space
space
$4,067 | Props total: 588 588
damn, so much ignorance in this thread. i'm seeing nothing but stupid Brokeback Mountain references and gay jokes. i'm appalled at what our society's come to.

this is not only a blow to Hollywood, but also to a family that cared for him. the guy was definitely on the verge to be carrying the torch after Depp. he's definitely one of the most talented actors i've seen in a while. seeing him next to Christian Bale should be a treat.

R.I.P. to Ledger and my heart goes out to his family, friends, fans and his 2-year-old daughter. sad sh*t.
 10 years ago '04        #138
Big Moon Dawg 
space
space
$3,126 | Props total: 1 1
 Michael Jordan said:
GOD's revenge for playing the gay man to well, in broke back mountain...
God needs something better to do with his time then...your a fu*king idiot btw
 01-23-2008, 03:53 AM         #139
Rob_136  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
RIP Heath.
 10 years ago '05        #140
ec18us 
space
space
$3,446 | Props total: 0 0
crazy.. rip to him and prayers for his family.. dude was a talent thats for sure...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
50 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
50 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
66 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy