The wire season 5 episode 4

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
240 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-22-2008, 08:49 AM         #41
34klub 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yo McNulty is a sick individual he is going along with the whole homos3xual serial k!ller idea. Dude is fu*king up bad makes you wonder how much sh*t police make up in real life.
 10 years ago '04        #42
Preech 
space
space
space
$677 | Props total: 0 0
Damn. Quick question. I know now that Episode 4 is online. Is Episode 3 online as well. I'm out in Iraq, I don't have have On-Demand.
 10 years ago '06        #43
Dead Prezidents 
space
space
$2,030 | Props total: 6 6
Ya'll forget...Prop Joe fu*ked over Marlo b4 he got murked

He gave Marlo a phone
 10 years ago '05        #44
youngstud07 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$484 | Props total: 188 188
 Bigakathebeast said:
lmao........if chris end up in jail with weebay...i will cry in laughter
LOL you pick up quick my nig....but that's it...i was an extra in the episode, so that's what happens. now as far as what's discussed i'm not sure being when they're filming, you cant really hear it.
 10 years ago '05        #45
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,411 | Props total: 395 395
I can't remember what dirt they have on Daniels.
 01-22-2008, 11:46 AM         #46
wiseguy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man i proped before i looked at it. sh*t is lagging man. its unwatchable so its useless
 01-22-2008, 11:50 AM         #47
E.Point 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 9th ward Bally said:
Yeah...I think that Marlo is gonna get hit, but I don't know if it'll be Omar...it might be somebody work for Hungry Man, out of retaliation...Remember the lesson that D'Angelo taught Bodie, Wallace and Poot in Season 1...The King will always be King, even if he's captured...Avon is still gonna be king in the end...Omar gonna knock off Monk, then go at Chris, I think...Snoop ain't gonna last too long out of fear...I think she gonna try and run or see something that's gonna change her...watch...
So, Avon is in jail right, we all know that...remember back in season 3, when the guy who worked at the rim shop told Marlo "Prison & the morgue are full of guy who wanted to be The King" Marlo replied with "sounds like one of those good problems" and with the thought that the king stay the king...my guess is that Marlo will die before its over, Im not sure by who, probably by avons hands.
and since they wont lock snoops a.ss up with the men, chris will probably meet wee-bay in jail..and will have Avons k!ller vs Marlos k!ller....and really, who do you think is coming out on top in that one....wee-bay. Remember nothing happens in jessup without it going through avon first, plus chris wont have any friends up in there...they took over the westside by k!lling everyone and dumping them in empty houses...dude will have nothing but enemies up in the big house.

Omar gonna k!ll so more, probably munk, snoop..a few other maybe.. but someone else will probably get marlo....sh*t maybe avon will somehow help omar do it...sh*t i can only speculate.

Jaiden05 said:
I can't remember what dirt they have on Daniels.
Daniels was a little less honest with seized drug money in his old eastern district days.

Cant believe they did prop the way they did.

Also, yall catch Nick sobatka yelling at carcetti? I also saw they white guy from the docks drinking under the bridge. I may be wrong on these next two, but when that faking a.ss reporter templeton was standing with the homeless..when they were giving out doughnuts....was that another dock worker standing behind them holding onto the fence? also, Im not sur if this was from ep 4 or not so it may be a spoiler:

The homeless man mcnulty took to VA, was that nick sobotka's dad from season 2? looked like him, but then again it may have just been some dirty a.ss bum.
 10 years ago '04        #48
9th ward Bally 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,650 | Props total: 2889 2889
 E.Point said:
So, Avon is in jail right, we all know that...remember back in season 3, when the guy who worked at the rim shop told Marlo "Prison & the morgue are full of guy who wanted to be The King" Marlo replied with "sounds like one of those good problems" and with the thought that the king stay the king...my guess is that Marlo will die before its over, Im not sure by who, probably by avons hands.
and since they wont lock snoops a.ss up with the men, chris will probably meet wee-bay in jail..and will have Avons k!ller vs Marlos k!ller....and really, who do you think is coming out on top in that one....wee-bay. Remember nothing happens in jessup without it going through avon first, plus chris wont have any friends up in there...they took over the westside by k!lling everyone and dumping them in empty houses...dude will have nothing but enemies up in the big house.

Omar gonna k!ll so more, probably munk, snoop..a few other maybe.. but someone else will probably get marlo....sh*t maybe avon will somehow help omar do it...sh*t i can only speculate.

Daniels was a little less honest with seized drug money in his old eastern district days.

Cant believe they did prop the way they did.

Also, yall catch Nick sobatka yelling at carcetti? I also saw they white guy from the docks drinking under the bridge. I may be wrong on these next two, but when that faking a.ss reporter templeton was standing with the homeless..when they were giving out doughnuts....was that another dock worker standing behind them holding onto the fence? also, Im not sur if this was from ep 4 or not so it may be a spoiler:

The homeless man mcnulty took to VA, was that nick sobotka's dad from season 2? looked like him, but then again it may have just been some dirty a.ss bum.
Also...why say Avon's gonna forever be king over Marlo ?...In order to get what he wanted, who did Marlo have to go through ?...
 10 years ago '05        #49
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
Man fu*k Cheese that n*gga gotta die , I'm sorry that's sh*t he did is beyond foul and filthy that n*gga gotta fall, man now that I've seen the first 7episodes I'm fiendin for 8,9,10
 10 years ago '06        #50
hawk48202 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,608 | Props total: 349 349
Am I the only one that thinks mike is gonna be the one to do marlo in?
 01-22-2008, 01:13 PM         #51
CaLLaHaN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"One More Thing, The Price of The Brick is going Up"

:laugh:
 01-22-2008, 01:14 PM         #52
CaLLaHaN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hawk48202 said:
Im thinking the same sh*t... Omar keep treatin him like a baby
 01-22-2008, 02:48 PM         #53
datchigyrl25 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Preech said:
Damn. Quick question. I know now that Episode 4 is online. Is Episode 3 online as well. I'm out in Iraq, I don't have have On-Demand.
Episode 3 is on isohunt.com. You just have to download bittorent if you don't have it.
 01-22-2008, 03:14 PM         #54
Mcmasterlock 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
CLose your eyes, breathe EAsy
 10 years ago '05        #55
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,411 | Props total: 395 395
Damn cheese did his unc bad as sh*t.
 10 years ago '04        #56
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
sh*t was crazy

RIP Hungryman and _________

Omar about to come back strong

Mike aint gon die

Marlo will but

Omar >> marlo>>>>

already watched 5-7

8-10 are going to be :wow:

10 years ago '04        #57
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
 CaLLaHaN said:
"One More Thing, The Price of The Brick is going Up"

:laugh:

"I dont like these meetins, if you got a problem just come holla at my peoples"
 10 years ago '04        #58
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
 hawk48202 said:
i agree
 01-22-2008, 05:28 PM         #59
mblock 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
where can i get episode 6 from?
 10 years ago '08        #60
cheek151 
space
space
$125 | Props total: 0 0
props
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
146 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
64 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy