Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
258 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
57 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
119 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '07        #1
6043 pageviews
34 comments

MELODY 25 heat pts25
space
space
$10,421 | Props total: 1867 1867
Budden Make Noise Outside Boxden?

Like Seriously, This Is The Only Place I Hear About This n*gga, This n*gga Has His Whole Street Team On Here Just Building Hype And Some n*ggas Actually Eat It Up. He's Cool But Nothing Great.

34 comments for "Budden Make Noise Outside Boxden?"

10 years ago '07        #2
htownplaya 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,566 | Props total: 0 0
swear to god i never knew Budden was still rapping until i signed up to this site
 10 years ago '06        #3
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
$20,419 | Props total: 288 288
does anybody get mentioned outside of the internet other than like the same 6-9 rappers that we see on tv in eachother videos
 01-20-2008, 12:13 AM         #4
Steveo54 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no, he doesnt.

but i think the amount of love/hate on here is enough cause theres plenty of talk here about him.
 10 years ago '07        #5
MELODY 25 heat pts25 OP
space
space
 O_nasty said:
does anybody get mentioned outside of the internet other than like the same 6-9 rappers that we see on tv in eachother videos
NO, NO, NO. DO NOT SAY INTERNET BECAUSE INTERNET HOLDS A LOT OF PRESS. I'M TALKING ABOUT BOXDEN PERIOD. DOES BUDDEN MAKE NOISE OUTSIDE OF BOXDEN?
 10 years ago '04        #6
klone03 
space
space
$9,930 | Props total: 2 2
blogs...do they count as internet???
 10 years ago '07        #7
Three 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,052 | Props total: 1038 1038
 htownplaya said:
swear to god i never knew Budden was still rapping until i signed up to this site
word

i forgot about Budden until i came here
 10 years ago '04        #8
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,763 | Props total: 6171 6171
 htownplaya said:
i know yo the same wit me...i was like joe budden?? the pump it up n*gga??

lol since when has this n*gga been that raw? i was mad confused and i heard mood musik 2 or w/e and it was str8 buh it wasnt like OMGG!!! THIS n*gga IS SOOO RRAAAAWWWW!!! he still got 2 make a hit if he want to be relevant again cuz aint nobody outside of boxden talkin bou dis n*gga like that...and i mean i wudnt mind seein him doin his thing so its not even like dat
 10 years ago '04        #9
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,763 | Props total: 6171 6171
oohh and 4 the record that track wit marcus houston back in the day was raw 2 me that sh*t used 2 be my sh*t
 01-20-2008, 12:21 AM         #10
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
In Jersey he does.
 10 years ago '04        #11
Big Mike 25 
space
space
space
$494 | Props total: 0 0
Actually he gets a lot of hype on most hip hop message boards, not just Boxden...on D12world, he gets a lot of hype....and outside the internet, no he doesn't get much (unless it's Jersey)...but who cares? You shouldn't care if he's mentioned or not around town....
 01-20-2008, 12:52 AM         #12
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 htownplaya said:
Co-sign.
 10 years ago '07        #13
MELODY 25 heat pts25 OP
space
space
 Dash420 said:
oohh and 4 the record that track wit marcus houston back in the day was raw 2 me that sh*t used 2 be my sh*t
FORREAL THAT SONG WAS THE sh*t...WE BE UP IN THE CLUB...ANYBODY HAVE THAT IN GOOD QUALITY?
 10 years ago '07        #14
MELODY 25 heat pts25 OP
space
space
 klone03 said:
blogs...do they count as internet???
DEPENDS ON THE BLOG, IF THE BLOG IS AVERAGING AROUND 300 COMMENTS PER POST THEN YEA IT MATTERS. THE ONLY OTHER PLACE I SEE POST VIDEOS OF HIM IS NAHRIGHT
 01-20-2008, 01:26 AM         #15
kryptonite 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
trust me you'd be surprised how many budden fans there actually are outside the net even though some people act like the internet don't have real people on it like it's the matrix or some sh*t..i ain't sayin it's 50 cent status by no means but it's tremendous considering the n*gga ain't made mainstream music in like 5 years

Last edited by kryptonite; 01-20-2008 at 01:33 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #16
bignick43 
space
space
space
$1,427 | Props total: 0 0
do any Budden haters actually listen to his music before they speak because lyrically this dude has a lot to say and his beats are always on point...he knew he dropped a sh*tty album and made up for it wit 3 mixtapes all str8 fire in my opinion...not one gay a.ss club song about him in the club or wearin some stupid a.ss overpriced article of clothing that someone decides to make a song about (Ex. Red Monkey Jeans...wackest video I ever saw...)...I think if T Pain, Flo'Rida, Soulja Boy, and Bow Wow all put their heads together they couldn't even write Joey's worst song...bottom line he's not the absolute best out but he's definitely got me listenin to what he has to say...
 10 years ago '04        #17
syxx2001 
space
space
$2,809 | Props total: 168 168
You act like n*ggas dont exist off of boxden. Everybody on here is a person and the internet is huge, so everybody "on the internet" is somewhere in "real life". Its nothing to go into a barbershop, or to some n*ggas house and if music comes up ask "Yall fu*k with Joe Budden" and see how many n*ggas either go "Man that n*gga is the truth" or "I fu*k with him sometimes, not alot though". I remember before Mood Muzik even came out back in 2004, I had the Before the Growth mixtape on my Xbox and I was listening to it and a n*gga came in the room and was like "Thats Joe Budden? That n*gga is hard" and this was back in 04, in Texas, before mixtapes existed below the Mason-Dixon, when Joey was still "that n*gga from pump it up". n*ggas dont talk about him openly like they talk about Wayne or Jay-Z cause they are scared to be looked as "crazy" or some sh*t for liking a n*gga that everybody else dont like, but I bet if you get a group of 10 n*ggas and ask if they listen to Joe Budden, at least 5 will say yea.

I still dont know why n*ggas act like the internet is a way to connect people to other life forms in the Milky Way or some sh*t, like the n*gga who posted before me cant be my next door neighbor or a n*gga at my college.
 10 years ago '04        #18
syxx2001 
space
space
$2,809 | Props total: 168 168
Also n*ggas act like cause Joe aint had a album out that hes probably poor or something. Ever since I found out that he is STILL doing shows off of Pump It Up, I dont doubt the paper none of these rappers got. If Budden is still eating off of Pump It Up, look at a n*gga like Young Chris. Album keep getting pushed back, but he got Cant Stop Wont Stop and No Better Love, AND Set It Off, AND the Tough Luv album went gold, so I know he somewhere doing shows and making money, so just cause a n*gga aint making no mainstream albums dont mean he aint making 200k a month off of shows and publishing checks alone.
 10 years ago '07        #19
MELODY 25 heat pts25 OP
space
space
Some Budden Fans Are Taking This Topic Out Of Context. No One Here Thinks He's Garbage, We're Just Simply Asking If He's Making Any Noise Outside Of Boxden? Like I Seriously Think The Internet Soldiers Thing Was Directed At Boxden. He's Basically Not Making Any Noise Anywhere Else. Dj's Aren't Dropping Joe Budden Tapes Like They Do With Weezy. That n*gga Isn't Headline News. That n*gga Isn't Making Any Noise On Radio, Mtv, Trl, Bet. Even If n*ggas Dont Have Albums Coming Out I Still See Them Making Appearances. Budden Is Making Zero Noise Outside The Boxden Hip Hop Section. Its The Truth, And Truth Hurts.
 10 years ago '07        #20
MELODY 25 heat pts25 OP
space
space
 syxx2001 said:
Also n*ggas act like cause Joe aint had a album out that hes probably poor or something. Ever since I found out that he is STILL doing shows off of Pump It Up, I dont doubt the paper none of these rappers got. If Budden is still eating off of Pump It Up, look at a n*gga like Young Chris. Album keep getting pushed back, but he got Cant Stop Wont Stop and No Better Love, AND Set It Off, AND the Tough Luv album went gold, so I know he somewhere doing shows and making money, so just cause a n*gga aint making no mainstream albums dont mean he aint making 200k a month off of shows and publishing checks alone.
200K A MONTH AND HOMMIE CAN ONLY AFFORD A BOXDEN STREET TEAM? GET OUTTA HERE. IF HE WAS MAKING ANY MONEY HE'D PAY FOR DOPE PRODUCTION, MONEY FOR PAYOLA, MONEY FOR PROMO, BUT NOTHING!!! HE BASICALLY GOT A NICE ADVANCE, WASN'T ABLE TO MAKE THE MONEY BACK FOR THE LABEL AND THE LABEL IS BASICALLY KEEPING ROYALTIES FROM HIM. PLEASE POINT OUT WHAT PROMOTER IS STILL HIRING BUDDEN TO PERFORM PUMP IT UP? I'M NOT HATING ON DUDE, I ACTUALLY LIKE HIM, BUT n*ggaS ON BOXDEN BE REACHIN'.
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
105 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
39 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
109 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
65 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
19 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
72 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy