...:::||2008 Miami Dolphins Thread||:::...

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
150 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
125 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
90 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #161
madness 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$13,021 | Props total: 2914 2914
i'm still hoping some team offers us a k!ller deal for the #1, the more picks the better
 10 years ago '04        #162
iLLuZiOnZ1313|M 14 heat pts14 OP
space
space
$9,168 | Props total: 1 1
Another Dolphin signed by New England...

Patriots named Dom Capers defensive backs coach.
Capers, the Dolphins defensive coordinator from 2006-2007, adds another highly experienced mind to Bill Belichick's staff. The Pats' secondary is set to undergo changes in 2008, and Capers will help make the transition smooth.
 10 years ago '05        #163
ebcrew 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,887 | Props total: 104 104
lol why dont we get smart and start taking people from the patriots, or taking people from other teams that always gives us problems, because thats what belicheat does
 10 years ago '05        #164
The_Legend23 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,379 | Props total: 0 0
 iLLuZiOnZ1313 said:
Another Dolphin signed by New England...

Patriots named Dom Capers defensive backs coach.
Capers, the Dolphins defensive coordinator from 2006-2007, adds another highly experienced mind to Bill Belichick's staff. The Pats' secondary is set to undergo changes in 2008, and Capers will help make the transition smooth.
honestly he proved who made th d great this year. without saban our d was horrible. so they can have him. also if they want booker......take him. i just hope zach signs elsewhere
 02-21-2008, 11:30 PM         #165
Scorp 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
guess they dont need vids now
 10 years ago '04        #166
AmerikanDesi589 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,901 | Props total: 0 0
are we gonna be targeting any big names for the secondary? i read that article about the giants-falcons trade, i think it would be good if we traded our 1st round for DHall and their first round so we could get the 3rd pick, a good cb and then the falcons could get matt ryan
 10 years ago '04        #167
space
space
 AmerikanDesi589 said:
are we gonna be targeting any big names for the secondary? i read that article about the giants-falcons trade, i think it would be good if we traded our 1st round for DHall and their first round so we could get the 3rd pick, a good cb and then the falcons could get matt ryan
The only names I've heard mentioned around work is CB Quentin Jammer from San Diego & CB Nnamdi Asomugha from Oakland. However Nnamdi Asomugha was franchise tagged the other day.

So I honestly am a little clueless on that end of things.

Asante Samuels and DeAngelo Hall would come at a high price, but let's see what happens.

Once CB Andre Goodman gets released (assuming he does) I'm sure the position will be addressed pretty quickly.
 10 years ago '04        #168
space
space
Also, I've heard numerous reports today that the Vikings are considering inquiring about QB Cleo Lemon as a backup in Minnesota.

I'll keep you updated on that.
 10 years ago '05        #169
Mac1 
space
space
space
$260 | Props total: 0 0
 iLLuZiOnZ1313 said:
Besides the obvious (Chris Long, Jake Long, Glen Dorsey etc.)

I have heard rumors that Ireland (although Parcells is the most influential) has their eyes set on OLB Dan Connor from Penn St. Obviously this would be a mid or early 2nd round pick, but Connor has been a name floating around quite a bit.

Also CB Tracy Porter from Indiana and WR James Hardy from Indiana have been mentioned.

It's really hard to answer that question thoroughly though because around combine time, names are all over the place. Coaches generally interview players they see possibilities in the 1st 3 rounds and nothing more.

I'm sure Ireland and Parcells have mentioned every persons name at least once, but Chris Long definitely has been mentioned the most.
I'm hoping we can pick up hardy from the draft, that man will be a fiend in the nfl.
 10 years ago '04        #170
space
space
UPDATES: 02-22-08

* LB Zach Thomas was offered a contract by the New Orleans Saints today. He's expected to speak with 3 more teams, however the Saints would most likely by Thomas' choice of destination. He's a great fit for their 4-3 system and would take over the middle with LB Mark Simoneau leaving the team.

* Owner Wayne Huizenga has given 50% of the Miami Dolphins franchise to new co-owner Steven M. Ross who owns property in New York and Palm Beach, FL. Wayne Huizenga will remain the Managing General Partner however Moss now owns 50% of the team and is negotiating a contract of full ownership if Wayne were to decide to sell the team in the future. Mr. Ross is Chairman of the Related Companies, an international real estate development company. He gains 50% of the team's franchise, stadium and developable areas near the stadium.

* CB Andre Goodman was spotted cleaning out locker material and bringing suit cases to the team's facilities this morning. Although there has been no official word, there have been multiple rumors Goodman is getting released in the next week or so.

* OT Flozell Adams has been a hot topic around the news room lately. Adams continues to be sought out to be a target of Jeff Ireland and Bill Parcells. With Alan Faneca also a top priority and with Rex Hadnot apparently not getting re-signed, Miami could see two top-name offensive lineman come free-agency.
 10 years ago '05        #171
Mac1 
space
space
space
$260 | Props total: 0 0
If we got Flozell and Faneca we would have one of the better offensive lines in the league, especially on the left side.
 10 years ago '05        #172
The_Legend23 2 heat pts
space
space
thank god thomas signed with dallas and not new england
 10 years ago '04        #173
space
space
 The_Legend23 said:
thank god thomas signed with dallas and not new england
hell yeah we dont play the cowboys till the '11-'12 season :applause: unless we meet them in the super bowl before that
 10 years ago '04        #174
space
space
It was confirmed today that Miami is in contract negotiations with Vikings WR Troy Williamson and Falcon's CB DeAngelo Hall.

Although it is nothing more then just talks, it's good to know Parcells is addressing our weakest links.
INDIANAPOLIS --
The Dolphins have been in talks with agents for two former first-round picks, Minnesota wide receiver Troy Williamson and Atlanta cornerback DeAngelo Hall, given permission by their current teams to seek trading partners.

Although Hall is held in much higher esteem as a player and Atlanta has the No. 3 overall pick in this year's draft, it's Williamson who is more likely to wind up with the Dolphins.

Last edited by iLLuZiOnZ1313; 02-23-2008 at 06:50 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #175
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
williamson??? & deangelo hall???

seriously id take hall...but i know we could do better then williamson
 10 years ago '04        #176
space
space
word, i dont want troy williamson, he hasnt amounted to being a first round pick.

i heard that the jets have given Vilma permission to seek a trade so they could at least get something for him before his contract goes up next season. i mightve had a lil sumthin sumthin to drink tonight, but fu*k it, lets trade away all of our pics and just get experienced players lol
 10 years ago '05        #177
The_Legend23 2 heat pts
space
space
 AmerikanDesi589 said:
word, i dont want troy williamson, he hasnt amounted to being a first round pick.

i heard that the jets have given Vilma permission to seek a trade so they could at least get something for him before his contract goes up next season. i mightve had a lil sumthin sumthin to drink tonight, but fu*k it, lets trade away all of our pics and just get experienced players lol
Honestly why trade for vilma when they will prolly cut him soon. david harris would have prolly had a better year then any rookie lb if he would have tarted more then 9 or 10 games. he was nasty and everyone knows vilma suck in the 3-4
 10 years ago '04        #178
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
 AmerikanDesi589 said:

lmao...yoooo

i was drinkin tonight too but fu*k that sh*t im wit ya...we need some vets, spend that money we got

im in philly every single team here seems to be scared to spend money, up until recently wit the phillies, wit utley rollins & howard losin arbitration...last thing i need is the dolphins to be cheap...i understand the whole "build for the future...." but look

my theory is get some solid defensive players out the draft like chris long & dan conner, & then ull still have a sh*tload of caproom & get some vets, i dont give a fu*k, trade the rest of the picks for like larry fitz, & a bunch of other vets

lol

like i said, i been drinkin tonight too, but fu*k that, a drunk man speaks a sober mans thoughts
 10 years ago '04        #179
space
space
^^^^^^
@ you two drunks last night.

I love the Dolphin fans on here.

Good spirits.

Cheers!

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

02-25-2008, 09:36 PM         #180
toronto 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
trade picks, need a lot of players
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
21 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago