...:::||2008 Miami Dolphins Thread||:::...

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
74 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #121
AmerikanDesi589 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,901 | Props total: 0 0
yea i wanna see where he goes. if he ends up being a pat, like a lot of other fins, im burning his jersey. i want to see what happens with bellicheat though, yall heard that hes been videotaping everyone since 2000!?
 10 years ago '05        #122
The_Legend23 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,379 | Props total: 0 0
he can go anywhere But NE and ill be cool but he goes there he i nothing more then a man whoring himself out for a fu*king title like seau. so i say good luck and hope he retires
 10 years ago '04        #123
iLLuZiOnZ1313|M 14 heat pts14 OP
space
space
$9,168 | Props total: 1 1

Dolphins Release Zach Thomas
February 14, 2008

[pic - click to view]

The Miami Dolphins today terminated the contract of linebacker Zach Thomas.

"Zach Thomas has been a great player on this team for many years, and because of the type of player and the kind of person that Zach is, this was not an easy decision," said Dolphins General Manager Jeff Ireland. "In addition to his numerous accomplishments on the field, he was a leader off of it as well. We want to thank Zach for everything he has done for the Dolphins organization and the South Florida community. We all wish him the best of luck in the future."

"I want to thank the entire organization, especially Mr. Huizenga, for making my 12 seasons with the Dolphins as memorable as they were," Thomas said. "I also want to thank all the coaches and teammates that I’ve had during my career for helping me to grow both on and off the field. I have a tremendous appreciation and admiration not only for the Dolphins organization, but for the fans as well, for all of the support that they have given me. I can’t thank Bill Parcells, Jeff Ireland and the rest of Dolphins management enough for handling this situation in a first-class manner. I am healthy and look forward to playing in 2008, but will always consider myself a Miami Dolphin."
this is a sad day for me as a Zach Thomas fan.

Sorry I couldn't update you guys quicker, but my job and newspaper columns come first.

I'm really going to miss watching him play. This is almost as bad Marino retiring for me personally.

Last edited by iLLuZiOnZ1313; 02-14-2008 at 06:27 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #124
its YOUNG holla 
space
space
$1,801 | Props total: 0 0
yo do we got any other multiple picks besides rd 2????? i think we should trade down wit the number 1 and snatch up cromartie in the second or third...

love the pats for the 32 pick
 10 years ago '04        #125
its YOUNG holla 
space
space
we should snatch up crumpler and peerless price....maybe even leftwich as a backup
 10 years ago '05        #126
ebcrew 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,888 | Props total: 105 105
damn no more zach thomas.. who's going to take his place
 10 years ago '06        #127
One Less Reason 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,394 | Props total: 804 804
I was so devastated to hear about Zach... and like others, I'll be even more devastated if he ends up with the Pats. That just won't fly with me @ all. I hope the Dolphins make a big splash in Free Agency... I would expect them to get at least one big name or something.

Alge Crumpler would be a good pick-up and would fill a much-needed void at the TE spot.
 10 years ago '04        #128
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
we should have never let go of mcmichael, i always thought he was under-rated, went to st louis & disappeared...id like crumpler but he could be pricey, who knows tho...it would be worth it tho if we we have somebody reliable to get him the ball...

ronnie brown- short passes, crumpler - mid level, & ginn deep is nice but we need 1-2 guys that could take the dbs attention off ginn

glad to see ill posted we r now 31 mill under the cap, that was gonna be my next question, so we r probably bout 37 under it now with the release of zach...i hate to see him go but i gotta admit, it is something i wanted to happen...im also curious to see about Jason taylor now...him & zach were 2 of the first people to speak with bill & ireland

can we get a list of the free agents..mainly the unrestricted
 10 years ago '04        #129
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
o yea, them unis look hot, r they we gettin them? or were u just fu*kin round wit sh*t?
 10 years ago '04        #130
Enc0re` 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,383 | Props total: 31 31
FREE AGENTS

S 7 Yeremiah Bell UFA 4 6-0/200 Eastern Kentucky Miami
WR 15 Marty Booker UFA 9 6-0/210 ULM Miami
RB 13 Jesse Chatman UFA 6 5-8/225 Eastern Washington Miami
QB 9 Trent Green UFA 14 6-3/217 Indiana Miami
OG 5 Rex Hadnot UFA 4 6-2/323 Houston Miami
CB 10 Michael Lehan UFA 5 6-0/190 Minnesota Miami
QB 2 Cleo Lemon UFA 6 6-2/215 Arkansas State Miami
OG 12 Chris Liwienski UFA 9 6-5/325 Indiana Miami
OLB 14 Derrick Pope UFA 4 6-1/226 Alabama Miami
OT 16 Mike Rosenthal UFA 9 6-7/320 Notre Dame Miami
S 19 Lance Schulters UFA 10 6-2/202 Hofstra Miami
OT 8 L.J. Shelton UFA 9 6-5/345 Eastern Michigan Miami
MLB 1 Zach Thomas UFA 12 5-11/235 Texas Tech Miami
DT 9 Keith Traylor UFA 17 6-2/337 Central Oklahoma Miami
 10 years ago '04        #131
Enc0re` 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,383 | Props total: 31 31
The Dolphins already have brought in several coaches from the Dallas Cowboys, and one would think there will be some players making the move east as well. One of the them just might be cornerback Jacques Reeves, who is scheduled to become an unrestricted free agent at the end of the month.

SOURCE:
 10 years ago '04        #132
space
space
To answer the questions asked and to give you guys some updates:

1.) The uniform drawings I presented before were just unofficial photoshopped ideas presented at finheaven.com. The team has discussed new uniforms now pretty much every year since 2001 so it's nothing new to have it discussed again.

2.) The team is approx. now $40 million under the cap and there are more cuts expected within the next week or so. CB Andre Goodman and SS Cameron Worrell are on top of everybody's list as expected cuts. Also expected to be cut is RBs Samkon Gado and RB Patrick Cobbs. The only stand out player (or shocking player) recently being discussed in the news room as a possible release is OG Rex Hadnot. I personally disagree with this move, however Parcells and Sparano are having a hard time dealing with last year's inconsistency in his play. Only time will tell though.

3.) With Zach Thomas's release LB Channing Crowder is expected to take over as the team's ILB. When healthy he proved himself and showed he can make tackles. He won't be side line to side line the way future Hall Of Famer Zach Thomas was, however Crowder could be a stud in a newly installed 3-4 defense.

4.) Jason Taylor's stance with the team is probably by far the most kept secret. I couldn't even give you my opinion on this subject team officials are so hush hush on their opinions as well. I think Jason Taylor will remain a Dolphin and retire with this team. I'll just leave it at that for now.

5.) The TE position is certainly an area that will be addressed come free-agency. The Dolphins will most certainly contact and discuss things with recently cut TE Alge Crumpler. In my opinion he's a perfect mold for Parcell's offense. I say Parcell's offense because until I see what Dan Henning (our offensive coordinator) actually does on the field with the units provided to him, I'm still under the impression Parcell's is the man in charge.

Until Feb 29th the news will be quiet with the Dolphins, but certainly expect more cuts here in the next few weeks.
 10 years ago '04        #133
its YOUNG holla 
space
space
good update ill
 10 years ago '04        #134
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
i've seen lists before on how much money each team has to spend this offseason, its obvious we have a lot of money now but do we have the most or what? where do we rank on the list?

FREE AGENTS

S 7 Yeremiah Bell UFA 4 6-0/200 Eastern Kentucky Miami
WR 15 Marty Booker UFA 9 6-0/210 ULM Miami
RB 13 Jesse Chatman UFA 6 5-8/225 Eastern Washington Miami
QB 9 Trent Green UFA 14 6-3/217 Indiana Miami
OG 5 Rex Hadnot UFA 4 6-2/323 Houston Miami
CB 10 Michael Lehan UFA 5 6-0/190 Minnesota Miami
QB 2 Cleo Lemon UFA 6 6-2/215 Arkansas State Miami
OG 12 Chris Liwienski UFA 9 6-5/325 Indiana Miami
OLB 14 Derrick Pope UFA 4 6-1/226 Alabama Miami
OT 16 Mike Rosenthal UFA 9 6-7/320 Notre Dame Miami
S 19 Lance Schulters UFA 10 6-2/202 Hofstra Miami
OT 8 L.J. Shelton UFA 9 6-5/345 Eastern Michigan Miami
MLB 1 Zach Thomas UFA 12 5-11/235 Texas Tech Miami
DT 9 Keith Traylor UFA 17 6-2/337 Central Oklahoma Miami
im guessin this was in response to me askin who r the available free agents, i wasnt askin about players we let go im talkin bout the whole league
 10 years ago '04        #135
AmerikanDesi589 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,901 | Props total: 0 0
lol im glad our front office is gone... otherwise leftwich wouldve already been our new QB

i wanna see Alge come here though, that would be amazing. with chambers and booker gone as well as sh*t at the TE position, we need recievers BAD because theres no way we're winning sh*t with Hagan, Ginn, and Camarillo.
 10 years ago '04        #136
space
space
 casper said:
can we get a list of the free agents..mainly the unrestricted

10 years ago '04        #137
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
 iLLuZiOnZ1313 said:
good-lookin

i like crumpler/dallas clark, mike turner/jamal lewis, bryant johnson, lance briggs, trufant, asante samuel, haynesworth, berrian(i thought he got tagged??)

if we can get all them i'd be happy

lol

no qbs except derek anderson damn
 10 years ago '04        #138
space
space
Dolphins | J. Taylor to participate in Dancing With the Stars
Mon, 18 Feb 2008 22:03:23 -0800

John Clayton, of ESPN.com, reports Miami Dolphins DL Jason Taylor will participate in ABC's Dancing With the Stars. He will be the NFL's first active player to participate in the show.

10 years ago '04        #139
its YOUNG holla 
space
space
if zach signs wit new england it will prove after 8-10 years that he dont give a fu*k bout our organization
 10 years ago '05        #140
ebcrew 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,888 | Props total: 105 105
yeah i really hope he doesnt sign with new england, damn i really dislike that team and i'd hate to turn into a thomas hater
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
80 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
193 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
112 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
68 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
119 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy