...:::||2008 Miami Dolphins Thread||:::...

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
27 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
66 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
9 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #81
iLLuZiOnZ1313|M 14 heat pts14 OP
space
space
$9,168 | Props total: 1 1
and now we get to relax and not think about football for a little bit...

Although Feb. 29th (Free-Agency) can't get here fast enough...
 10 years ago '05        #82
ebcrew 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,888 | Props total: 105 105
i cant just relax and not think of football bro ^^ lol...

anyway im also very proud of the pats losing, i was so excited at work i almost got fired for taunting the customers (i work in a restaurant called Bostons, which u can tell is full of pats fans)
 10 years ago '04        #83
space
space
 ebcrew said:

anyway im also very proud of the pats losing, i was so excited at work i almost got fired for taunting the customers (i work in a restaurant called Bostons, which u can tell is full of pats fans)
well our offensive coordinator position should be taken care of soon in the next week or two.
 10 years ago '04        #84
AmerikanDesi589 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,901 | Props total: 0 0

[pic - click to view]

10 years ago '04        #85
space
space
 AmerikanDesi589 said:

[pic - click to view]

02-04-2008, 03:17 PM         #86
ENFD21 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Dolphins DE Matt Roth enters not guilty plea

[pic - click to view]

By Omar Kelly | Sun-Sentinel.com
3:59 PM EST, February 4, 2008

Dolphins defensive end Matt Roth pleaded not guilty Monday morning to public-intoxication charges, stemming from a barroom incident late Friday night.

According to court records, Roth spent five hours behind bars in an Iowa City, Iowa, jail after failing to leave Union Bar, in a downtown area frequented by students at the University of Iowa, Roth's alma mater.

According to police Sgt. Troy Kelsay, the Dolphins' 2005 second-round selection was kicked out of the bar earlier that night but returned. When he refused to leave, the bouncers called the police, who responded to the disturbance at 11:40 p.m.
According to the police report, the arresting officers noticed Roth's bloodshot eyes and slurred speech. Roth refused to take a field sobriety test when asked, according to the report. He was taken to Johnson County Jail, where he later bonded out early Saturday morning for $300

[pic - click to view]

10 years ago '04        #87
space
space
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

thanks for posting that, I had that in my archives, but never got around to it
 10 years ago '04        #88
space
space
sorry i've been busy today, but here's the news from this afternoon:

Dan Henning Hired As New Miami Dolphins Offensive Coordinator:

[pic - click to view]

Dan Henning was hired as the Dolphins offensive coordinator on Monday, completing new head coach Tony Sparano's coaching staff.

Henning, who last served as offensive coordinator with the Carolina Panthers from 2002-06, has been a head coach or a.ssistant in the NFL for 28 seasons, which should allow him to bring loads of experience to Sparano's newly a.ssembled staff.

Not only has Henning spent seven seasons collectively as a head coach in Atlanta (1983-86) and San Diego (1989-91), but he's also worked under new Dolphins vice president of football operations, Bill Parcells, from 1998-2000 when Parcells was coach and eventually head of football operations for the Jets.

This is the 65-year-olds second stint with the Dolphins, going back to his tenure as the team's quarterbacks and receivers coach from 1979-80 under legendary coach Don Shula
 02-05-2008, 03:53 AM         #89
Scorp 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

:applause:
 10 years ago '06        #90
One Less Reason 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,394 | Props total: 804 804
I'm not sure about Henning as OC... I do like the fact that he has a lot of experience. But I kinda have a feeling that his play calling will be a little predictable, where as if Sparano called the plays it would be a little more aggressive. Still can't wait for other moves to be made and the DRAFT!!!

Oh yeah... going 1-15 hurts a little less when you see the Pats lose in the last game of the year!!!!!
 10 years ago '04        #91
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$13,026 | Props total: 2973 2973
 10 years ago '04        #92
MiamiDade 55 heat pts55
space
space
$14,355 | Props total: 690 690
 ebcrew said:

i kinda wanted the patriots to win, the whole year i was like fu*k it, they made it this far, they might as well just get the 19-0, but now that they lost and i think about it im like

fu*k the patriots!
 10 years ago '05        #93
The_Legend23 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,379 | Props total: 0 0
^^^^^That is right fu*k THEM
 10 years ago '04        #94
space
space
Keyshawn Johnson In Aqua And Orange?
Parcells Reaches Out To His Former Player

[pic - click to view]

Dolphins Vice President of Football Operations Bill Parcells is telling Keyshawn Johnson that if he un-retires he can have a job in Miami. Sources are telling CBS4 Sports that Parcells is reaching out to his former receiver in New York and Dallas about possibly joining the Dolphins.

Johnson worked with Parcells at ESPN in 2007 as a football analyst after being waived by the Carolina Panthers before the 2007 season.

Parcells coached Johnson with the Jets from 1997-1999 and later with the Cowboys from 2004-2005. He spent four seasons with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in which he was part of the team that won Super Bowl x*xVII.

Johnson was the overall number one pick of the Jets in 1996 coming out of USC. In his eleven seasons in the NFL,
Johnson made three Pro Bowls, caught 814 passes for 10, 571 yards, and 64 touchdowns.
 10 years ago '04        #95
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$13,026 | Props total: 2973 2973
i'd take keyshawn if he plays for the veteran minimum

otherwise, fu*k him
 10 years ago '04        #96
space
space
Dolphins Add DB Joey Thomas

[pic - click to view]

The Dolphins went to Dallas for another addition this week, but this one admittedly isn't necessarily significant. It's a player the Dolphins signed for the 2008 season who just happened to spend training camp with the Cowboys last summer before being released in the final cuts.

The new Dolphins player is defensive back Joey Thomas, a two-year veteran from Montana State.

Thomas had enough potential coming into the NFL that he was drafted in the third round by the Green Bay Packers in 2004, but his NFL career has never really gotten going.

In fact, he hasn't played in the league since the 2005 season when he split time between the Packers and New Orleans.

Thomas has appeared in 25 games in the NFL with one career start, that coming in 2005 with the Packers.
 10 years ago '04        #97
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
 iLLuZiOnZ1313 said:
Keyshawn Johnson In Aqua And Orange?
Parcells Reaches Out To His Former Player

[pic - click to view]

Dolphins Vice President of Football Operations Bill Parcells is telling Keyshawn Johnson that if he un-retires he can have a job in Miami. Sources are telling CBS4 Sports that Parcells is reaching out to his former receiver in New York and Dallas about possibly joining the Dolphins.

Johnson worked with Parcells at ESPN in 2007 as a football analyst after being waived by the Carolina Panthers before the 2007 season.

Parcells coached Johnson with the Jets from 1997-1999 and later with the Cowboys from 2004-2005. He spent four seasons with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in which he was part of the team that won Super Bowl x*xVII.

Johnson was the overall number one pick of the Jets in 1996 coming out of USC. In his eleven seasons in the NFL,
Johnson made three Pro Bowls, caught 814 passes for 10, 571 yards, and 64 touchdowns.

as much as i always hated keyshawn, i do respect him as a solid posession wr, his ego is bigger than his talent, but his talent is better then many wrs, especially #2 & #3 wrs

i wish parcells could take shannon sharp, dan marino, & jimmy johnson out of their tv deals & put them on the sideline too, lol
 10 years ago '05        #98
TheCarter11 
space
space
$296 | Props total: 5 5
^^^ I think keyshawns ego took a big hit when he got cut from the panthers. other than that he would be a good addition for the veterans minimum. i cant wait to see what happens this offseason. ay illuzionz i got a question. me and my friends want to go to the bubble for the draft but i dunno if we have to buy tickets or how can we get in that???
 10 years ago '06        #99
One Less Reason 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,394 | Props total: 804 804
Keyshawn couldn't be a bad pickup for a team who needs some sort of veteran WR presence, especially a team that goes 1-15.

I've seen lately that a lot of draft people have us taking Matt Ryan @ #1 (assuming we stay there). I think it'll depend on how sold Parcells and the regime are on John Beck. Personally, I've always thought he had a great work ethic and a lot of potential. It'll be interesting to see what happens. But regardless, there needs to be A LOT of roster moves... solidifying the QB position, some sort of veteran leadership at WR, and getting younger on defense.
 10 years ago '04        #100
space
space
 TheCarter11 said:
ay illuzionz i got a question. me and my friends want to go to the bubble for the draft but i dunno if we have to buy tickets or how can we get in that???

i know there's reserved seating, but there is also open tickets and I'll do some research for you...

I'll get back to you
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy