...:::||2008 Miami Dolphins Thread||:::...

most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
16 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
86 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-23-2008, 12:28 AM         #421
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Made a Miami Dolphins - "Where Amazing Happens" Video. Lemme know what you guys think -
 04-23-2008, 05:57 AM         #422
Scorp 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah happy with the pick and nice vid...got me believing haha
 04-23-2008, 06:58 AM         #423
rrdrz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The 32nd pick will let us know more about the QB situation, so far everything points to having John Beck as the starter, and supposedly he's been throwing ALOT practicing and perfecting technique with the new coaching staff. If no trades take place to move down a bit and pick up Delware's Joe Flacco, who Jeff Ireland mentioned in yesterday press conference "I like Joe. He's got a great big arm. He's an accurate quarterback. Great size, good athlete," then you know Becks the guy.

I see either one of two scenarios possible, a trade moving down a few spots to pick up Flacco, or best right Guard available at that time. Either way i would see reason for both moves, right guard more so than QB.

Without a doubt tho, the #3 pick (64th overall) should be a Linebacker who could rush the outside and help the 3-4 D work out.

USC DE/LB Lawrence Jackson - might go early second (maybe late first) round, Oklahoma ILB Curtis Lofton Penn State LB Dan Connor are all good choices IMO.

Last edited by rrdrz; 04-23-2008 at 07:00 AM..
 04-23-2008, 10:45 AM         #424
rrdrz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
More pieces to the puzzle...

FINS SHOPPING TAYLOR
Posted by Mike Florio on April 23, 2008, 11:28 a.m.

Although there was a school of thought that the Miami Dolphins would be less inclined to trade defensive end Jason Taylor if the No. 1 overall pick was/is offensive tackle Jake Long, it appears that the Fins are shopping the 2006 NFL defensive player of the year, even though the pick was/is Long.

According to Clark Judge of CBSSports.com, the Dolphins are looking for a mid-to-late first-round pick for Taylor.

Judge cites as sources two unnamed teams whom the Dolphins contacted regarding the possible transaction. Presumably, the teams in question hold picks in the mid-to-late portion of round one.

Three possibilities that immediately come to mind are the Detroit Lions (No. 15), the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (No. 20), and the Jacksonville Jaguars (No. 26). We probably should also include the Eagles (No. 19), since they have at least kicked the tires on every veteran player who is or might be on the market.

The Redskins at No. 21 are also a potential destination, since that first-round pick is again burning a hole in the dry-erase board. And they could use a solid pass rusher.

As we understand it, however, a move wouldn’t come until the team in question is on the clock. There are a couple of reasons for this. First, the team that gives up the pick for Taylor will want to see whom they could have if they keep the pick. Second, the Fins will want to eyeball whom they might be able to acquire with the pick that they pick up. Third, and also from the Dolphins’ perspective, there’s no reason to claim a spot on the board in advance, since that will serve only to give the teams drafting below Miami an opportunity to try to jump over the Fins in an effort to nab the guy whom the Tuna might be targeting.

So if a deal happens, it’s more likely that it will go down while the team that lands Twinkletoes is on the clock.

It’s no secret that Taylor wants out of Miami. He is being diplomatic about his desires, and he could retire if he’s not traded.

The Dolphins have been taking the position that he won’t be traded, presumably to increase his trade value. If it were well known that the Dolphins are ready to move on (and we think they are), there’s no way they’d get a first-rounder for a 33-year-old lineman.

They still might not manage it, especially since Taylor surely will want a new deal in a market that is still processing the impact of Jared Allen’s jaw-dropping deal in Minnesota.

The other factor to keep in mind here is that Taylor might be choosy about where he plays. With one eye already gazing on the Hollywood sign, Taylor surely wants to finish his football career with a team in a big market, or with a franchise that has a high national profile.
 10 years ago '05        #425
Mac1 
space
space
space
$260 | Props total: 0 0
 rrdrz said:
The 32nd pick will let us know more about the QB situation, so far everything points to having John Beck as the starter, and supposedly he's been throwing ALOT practicing and perfecting technique with the new coaching staff. If no trades take place to move down a bit and pick up Delware's Joe Flacco, who Jeff Ireland mentioned in yesterday press conference "I like Joe. He's got a great big arm. He's an accurate quarterback. Great size, good athlete," then you know Becks the guy.

I see either one of two scenarios possible, a trade moving down a few spots to pick up Flacco, or best right Guard available at that time. Either way i would see reason for both moves, right guard more so than QB.

Without a doubt tho, the #3 pick (64th overall) should be a Linebacker who could rush the outside and help the 3-4 D work out.

USC DE/LB Lawrence Jackson - might go early second (maybe late first) round, Oklahoma ILB Curtis Lofton Penn State LB Dan Connor are all good choices IMO.
Right guard is not the issue, we just signed justin smiley to play there, left guard is the weak part of the line.
 10 years ago '04        #426
MiamiDade 55 heat pts55
space
space
$14,355 | Props total: 690 690
The news that the Miami Dolphins are looking to get a mid- or late-first-round draft pick in a trade for defensive end Jason Taylor raises the obvious question: Who would the Dolphins draft with that pick?

According to Omar Kelly of the Sun-Sentinel, the Dolphins are targeting four players: Florida defensive end Derrick Harvey, Auburn defensive end Quentin Groves, Michigan quarterback Chad Henne and Delaware quarterback Joe Flacco.

If the Dolphins were to trade Taylor for a first-round pick, they would likely use that pick on either Harvey or Groves, who would be penciled in to take Taylor’s place in the starting lineup.

Then, with their second-round pick, No. 32 overall, the Dolphins would presumably turn their attention to Henne or Flacco.

One way or another, it appears that Dolphins front office boss Bill Parcells didn’t mean it when he said, “The only way Jason Taylor won’t be playing for the Dolphins in 2008 is if he chooses to retire.”
 04-23-2008, 07:07 PM         #427
rrdrz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mac1 said:
Right guard is not the issue, we just signed justin smiley to play there, left guard is the weak part of the line.
my badd got my left-rights mixed up...u right
 10 years ago '05        #428
The_Legend23 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,379 | Props total: 0 0
 rrdrz said:

he only mentioned him cuz some asked about him. flacco that is
 10 years ago '05        #429
ebcrew 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,887 | Props total: 104 104
hey illuzionz.. how serious are these rumors of trading JT? ive heard some crazy rumors including a late first rounder for him.. if thats the case i say do it
 10 years ago '04        #430
iLLuZiOnZ1313|M 14 heat pts14 OP
space
space
$9,168 | Props total: 1 1
 ebcrew said:
hey illuzionz.. how serious are these rumors of trading JT? ive heard some crazy rumors including a late first rounder for him.. if thats the case i say do it
I've been losing sleep over these damn RUMORS with work.

Is Miami considering shopping JT? - YES
Is Miami pursuing it hard and making it a priority? - NO

Miami will listen to any and all offers. End of story.

However Parcells and Ireland won't just "give up" Jason Taylor.

Yea those rumors and speculations say Miami is asking for a late 1st round pick... I can't confirm that information. However it makes sense. Request a high bid, and take best available offer (likely 2nd round pick and possible late round).

Jason Taylor has 1-3 years left in his tank. Not much more there though.

It's going to be an interesting next 7 days that is for sure.

Expect Miami to make personnel changes soon also. I'm hearing talk that Miami is going to be pursuing the LG position immediately after the draft via trade or free-agency.

I like what the regime is doing.

Tell Lance whats up for me.
 10 years ago '04        #431
MiamiDade 55 heat pts55
space
space
Jacksonville should give up their 1st(26th overall) for Jason Taylor

JT stays in Florida and the Jaguars get alot better on defense especially after losing a couple Dlinemen this offeason and the Dolphins possibly get a nice player with that pick

I think its worth it for the Jaguars, they are trying to win now and they get a player who can produce immediately instead of a rookie who they dont know if he is going to perform...they then can go ahead and draft a DT or a CB/S with the 58th overall pick
 04-24-2008, 07:18 AM         #432
EMS the God 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Triple6Raidr305 said:

JT stays in Florida and the Jaguars get alot better on defense especially after losing a couple Dlinemen this offeason and the Dolphins possibly get a nice player with that pick

I think its worth it for the Jaguars, they are trying to win now and they get a player who can produce immediately instead of a rookie who they dont know if he is going to perform...they then can go ahead and draft a DT or a CB/S with the 58th overall pick
yea thats a pretty good scenario, he def dont have much left in the tank tho but you never know
 04-24-2008, 08:52 AM         #433
rrdrz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Triple6Raidr305 said:

That would make sense for both sides... Supposedly he wants to be in a big market town cuz of his "Hollywood Dreams"...
 10 years ago '04        #434
space
space
Dolphins released 8 players today:

SS Cameron Worrell :applause:
WR Kerry Reed
QB Casey Bramlet
S Tuff Harriss
LB Mark Washington
LB Marcello Church
DB Jeremy Perry
WR Chandler Williams
 10 years ago '04        #435
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
 iLLuZiOnZ1313 said:
Dolphins released 8 players today:

SS Cameron Worrell :applause:
WR Kerry Reed
QB Casey Bramlet
S Tuff Harriss
LB Mark Washington
LB Marcello Church
DB Jeremy Perry
WR Chandler Williams

lol...ur prayers have been answered

whats our caproom lookin like after the signing of jake long & these releases??
 10 years ago '05        #436
The_Legend23 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,379 | Props total: 0 0
all the cuts were sorry a.ss dudes anyway, good looks on the info
 10 years ago '06        #437
One Less Reason 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,386 | Props total: 792 792
Thank God... I feel sorry for any team (if any) that picks up Cameron Worrell... fu*king horrible!
 10 years ago '04        #438
space
space
Vote for your favorite Dolphin informer :D

I have no idea what that is all about but vote for me :D

10 years ago '05        #439
Mac1 
space
space
space
$260 | Props total: 0 0
 One Less Reason said:
Thank God... I feel sorry for any team (if any) that picks up Cameron Worrell... fu*king horrible!
What did you expect? The dude came off of the practice squad
 10 years ago '04        #440
MiamiDade 55 heat pts55
space
space
OH sh*t! THe Dolphins select Jake Long!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
44 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
23 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
80 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
132 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
44 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy