...:::||2008 Miami Dolphins Thread||:::...

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
64 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
97 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
9 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #401
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
 madness said:
yeah martin had some drug laudering charges, they didnt stick tho. we'll prolly pick up a TE in the draft, and even tho i dont think he's gonna get traded i really hope we make a push for jeremy shockey.
yea, i'd love that
 04-18-2008, 10:15 AM         #402
rrdrz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 madness said:
yeah martin had some drug laudering charges, they didnt stick tho. we'll prolly pick up a TE in the draft, and even tho i dont think he's gonna get traded i really hope we make a push for jeremy shockey.
Did you know they have David Martin, Justin Peelle, Sean Ryan and Aaron Halterman on the roster as TEs, all these bodies and so little talent. There should be some good choices for someone to step in and compete for a starting position in rounds third-sixth and we have four picks in those rounds.
I like Jermichael Finley from Texas myself. Check out his highlights sometime.
 10 years ago '05        #403
The_Legend23 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,379 | Props total: 0 0
draft is less then a week away man i cant wait to see if this regime can fu*king draft. i have my doubts, cuz of our past. anyway we will know by the end of round two. cuz if they fu*k up the second round ill be pissed. i dont think they can screw up the top pick unless they were to take ryan
 04-21-2008, 10:08 AM         #404
rrdrz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Agree, picking any skill position player might not be the right idea, Mcfadden or Ryan seem unlikely picks IMO.
Either one of the Longs, Dorsey, Gholston or Ellis would be choices.
We have so many NEEDS that pretty much any pick could be justified.
 10 years ago '04        #405
iLLuZiOnZ1313|M 14 heat pts14 OP
space
space
$9,168 | Props total: 1 1
and with the #1 pick in the 2008 NFL Draft, Miami chooses:

[pic - click to view]

10 years ago '04        #406
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$13,024 | Props total: 2971 2971
 iLLuZiOnZ1313 said:

[pic - click to view]

its official?
 04-21-2008, 12:29 PM         #407
rrdrz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iLLuZiOnZ1313 said:

[pic - click to view]

I think thats the smartest choice. It gives us the best chance to accurately a.ssess QBs and RBs if the O-line is up to standard, picking J Long makes sense when you look at the rest of the moves made so far to rebuild. I also think Guard Justin Smiley will be a stud in the line too.
 10 years ago '04        #408
space
space
 rrdrz said:
I also think Guard Justin Smiley will be a stud in the line too.

I also believe Justin Smiley will be a "stud" (that term always sounds gay to me) for us down the road. I think Samson Satele was our best player out of the draft last year and I think with Justin Smiley, Samson Satele, Vernon Carey and Jake Long that is a solid 4 player offensive line foundation to build off of. Not to mention the youth involved with it.

madness said:
its official?
No it's not official, just a good looking photoshop job and who I think we're taking.
 04-22-2008, 09:31 AM         #409
rrdrz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iLLuZiOnZ1313 said:
I also believe Justin Smiley will be a "stud" (that term always sounds gay to me) for us down the road. I think Samson Satele was our best player out of the draft last year and I think with Justin Smiley, Samson Satele, Vernon Carey and Jake Long that is a solid 4 player offensive line foundation to build off of. Not to mention the youth involved with it.

Agree 100% /\ /\ /\
We do need depth in the line, this is a great starting group but we need backups that will step in and hold their ground as well. We need depth in pretty much every position tho...
 10 years ago '04        #410
space
space
 iLLuZiOnZ1313 said:

[pic - click to view]

NOW ITS OFFICIAL :D
 10 years ago '04        #411
AmerikanDesi589 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,901 | Props total: 0 0
DAVIE, FLORIDA (TICKER) —The Miami Dolphins will select Michigan offensive tackle Jake Long with the first pick in the upcoming NFL draft, according to multiple reports.

The Dolphins will announce Tuesday afternoon that they have agreed to terms with Long on a contract. The NFL Network reported that Long received a five-year deal worth $57.5 million, including $30 million in guaranteed money.

The Dolphins have not commented on the report but have confirmed the news conference, which is scheduled for 1:45 pm EDT.

The 6-7, 313-pound Long started his final 26 games for the Wolverines at left tackle and earned all-American honors in his junior and senior seasons.

The Dolphins are coming off 1-15 season and need to significantly upgrade their offensive line.
 10 years ago '04        #412
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
nice pick, the parcells era is in full swing:applause:

who do yall think we're taking at pick #32?
 10 years ago '06        #413
One Less Reason 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,391 | Props total: 801 801
I really am glad they decided to go with the pick that made the most sense. There was a big hole and now the line should be much improved. Already I'm very pleased with what Parcells and company are doing. Can't wait to see what they do with the rest of our picks.

TE is a BIG need!
 10 years ago '06        #414
NLI 
space
space
$180 | Props total: 0 0
Well im trusting you guys on this one but when Ronnie is not the same and we struggle just like last year I will be the first to jump on here to say I told yall. I understand we needed this guy but I just dont think it should have been our first pick. Take 3 or 4 OL throughout the draft but using this pick on an OL is just hard for me to accept. I guess we will see
 10 years ago '04        #415
space
space
 NLI said:
Well im trusting you guys on this one but when Ronnie is not the same and we struggle just like last year I will be the first to jump on here to say I told yall. I understand we needed this guy but I just dont think it should have been our first pick. Take 3 or 4 OL throughout the draft but using this pick on an OL is just hard for me to accept. I guess we will see
I would love to hear your theory on why and who we should have drafted. And what o-lineman have even 50% of the natural talent he has had in his career thus far.

We might have just drafted one of the top offensive lineman in draft history. What college offensive tackle has only ever allowed 1 sack his whole season in one of the toughest divisions in NCAA football?
 10 years ago '04        #416
space
space
AFC East Discussion thread has been made again...

vote for Miami and let's see if we can keep the discussion alive.
 04-22-2008, 08:14 PM         #417
rrdrz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Left tackle is the most sought after position in football, this was the smartest pick to make. And they got him for less than it was predicted the no.1 pick should had gotten (based on the gradual increase year-to-year). This is dogmatic approach at rebuilding. Finally an office that seems to know football and how to operate a franchise.
No.32 pick could go anywhere depending on whats still on the board, but that pick will still be costly when signing that player so it best be a position that will be held for some time, likely D-line, or finish up the O-line with best available. TEs, RB and even QBs to fill spots in the roster will be around on later rounds and even undrafted free agents will be picked up to battle for starting jobs.
 10 years ago '04        #418
space
space
 rrdrz said:
Left tackle is the most sought after position in football, this was the smartest pick to make. And they got him for less than it was predicted the no.1 pick should had gotten (based on the gradual increase year-to-year). This is dogmatic approach at rebuilding. Finally an office that seems to know football and how to operate a franchise.
No.32 pick could go anywhere depending on whats still on the board, but that pick will still be costly when signing that player so it best be a position that will be held for some time, likely D-line, or finish up the O-line with best available. TEs, RB and even QBs to fill spots in the roster will be around on later rounds and even undrafted free agents will be picked up to battle for starting jobs.

added you to the dolphins ring of honor on the very 1st post :D

corny but at least we know who really represent the team
 04-22-2008, 08:37 PM         #419
rrdrz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iLLuZiOnZ1313 said:
added you to the dolphins ring of honor on the very 1st post :D

corny but at least we know who really represent the team
i hadn't even seen the first post... gotta be honest. Thats cool, theres more Dolphins fans than i would had expected.
 10 years ago '04        #420
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
 rrdrz said:
keep posting man, we need more miami fans like you:applause:
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
227 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop