How do I wash a fitted hat??

most viewed right now
Drake opens up about ghostwriting "I tried to record the way Kanye does"
102 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jul 24 - Congressman Destroys Sheriff David Clarke On Police Reform & E..
27 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dave East X Nina Hartley
66 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA Tim Duncan Shopping At Old Navy.
143 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #1
34310 pageviews
13 comments

JugernoT 
space
space
$1,367 | Props total: 49 49
How do I wash a fitted hat??

I have this plastic cage that you're supposed to put your hat into and put it in your washing machine, but does anyone know if that works? also, what kind of soap should i use? I'm worried that my hat's going to shrink, so if anyone has any suggestions I'd greatly appreciate it.

13 comments for "How do I wash a fitted hat??"

9 years ago '04        #2
built4haters 
space
space
$4,711 | Props total: 0 0
to date i have unsuccesfully washed a fitted....i would also liek to know this
 9 years ago '04        #3
tbuismoke 
space
space
$2,034 | Props total: 0 0
i jus buy a new one..
They always get warped outta shape and it looks all funky, would never wear it again
 9 years ago '04        #4
refuze 164 heat pts164
space
space
$17,054 | Props total: 2369 2369
use those scrubs to remove stains from shirts
 9 years ago '04        #5
2 FN LoW 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$3,341 | Props total: 0 0
u dont put fitted hats in the washer, no matter what anything tells you...Those cages are junk, dont even attempt it...It will fu*k up the form of ur hat, trust me...I have a fetish for fitteds...

end of story

you can however, whip them clean if need be...Look closely at ur hat, at each pannel...You will notice the stitching goes a certain way...If you have a lil mark u wanna get rid of just get a scrub pad and LIGHTLY rub the mark out...Follow the pattern on the stitching...Go with it, dont go against it...If u go against it youll just be rubbing it in more and spreading it....

If your hat needs more cleaning then just this well then im sorry but its time for a new fitted
 9 years ago '07        #6
TuanBhood 
space
space
$535 | Props total: 0 0
Whatever you do dont use that fu*kin cage..sh*t will fu*k ya hat all up..its goin come out all flimsy and dumb lookin..ya best bet prolly would be to get some shoe cleaner and a scrub brush and try to remove the stains like that
 9 years ago '04        #7
JugernoT 
space
space
$1,367 | Props total: 49 49
mad props to everyone. Yeah i used that cage once and it fu*ked up my hat real bad. I thought i did something wrong, but i guess not from the responses in this thread. My hats aren't THAT dirty, so I'll just try scrubbing out the stains.
 9 years ago '04        #8
Solidus 
space
space
space
$1,543 | Props total: 0 0
someone once told me they used to wash there hats - in the dish washer

( mind you this is a story and has not been attempted, personally i would test it out with a ugly hat )
 9 years ago '04        #9
LovaOfDaLadies 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,088 | Props total: 58 58
i heard u can take it to the dry cleaners.. but never attempted... i fu*ks wit sum shout and a brush
 9 years ago '06        #10
Dj MuRdA 1 heat pts
space
space
$985 | Props total: 1 1
^^ Yea what he said take it to the cleaners.
 9 years ago '04        #11
2 FN LoW 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$3,341 | Props total: 0 0
 Solidus said:
someone once told me they used to wash there hats - in the dish washer

( mind you this is a story and has not been attempted, personally i would test it out with a ugly hat )
i have heard this too but i wouldnt attempt it either...unless u had something really old u didnt really care about...

however, the whole idea is not to get the hat soaking wet...it will fu*k up the form of the hat and become all flimsy...

dry cleaners doesnt sound like a bad idea...however, u gotta pay for that, so ur probably better off tryin to rub it out first, then if that doesnt work hit up the dry cleaners with one of them..
 01-19-2008, 03:18 PM         #12
IRemainRaw 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i heard u can take it to the dry cleaners.. but never attempted... i fu*ks wit sum shout and a brush

My friend did this - dont do it - it didnt end well
 9 years ago '07        #13
JohnDoe 184 heat pts184
space
space
$10,992 | Props total: 520 520
 Dj MuRdA said:
^^ Yea what he said take it to the cleaners.
DONT GO TO THE DRY CLEANERS........IT WILL COME OUT WORSE THE THE CAGE IN THE WASHER...........THE KOREANS DONT GIVE A fu*k ABOUT THE FORM OF THE HAT..........THE BILL (WHICH IS CARDBOARD) WILL NEVER LOOK RITE AFTER YOU SOAK IT IN WATER.........IF U CAN SOMEHOW n*gga-RIG SOMETHING THAT WILL LET U SOAK THE HAT IN WATER BUT KEEP THE BILL OF THE HAT DRY USE SOME OXYCLEAN AN HOT WATER LET IT SOAK IN THAT TAKE IT OUT AND GENTLY SCRUB IT CLEAN THAT SHOULD WORK JUST EXCEPT THE FACT THAT ITS GONNA TAKE FOREVER TO GET DONE
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Jul 22 - Hillary Clinton Has Seizure During Interview and Plays It Off
184 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
LMAO Richie Rich on 2pac: "2pac was a square. He wasn't a thug nigga"
375 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Primal Sign of the zodiac
160 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside AZN TITTY NATION : Stephanie Hills vs Elizabeth Anne
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jul 22 - Tariq Nasheed Debates Charles Kinsey Shooting On Dr. Drew Show
50 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Project Sonic 2017 Debut Trailer
36 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Jul 22 - Wikileaks Exposes Massive Corruption Within DNC and Media
154 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
audio inside Joe Budden - Just Because (Drake Diss)
652 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy