COD4 Ranking System

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
148 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
7 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #21
# 58 
space
space
$3,508 | Props total: 100 100
 stobie58 said:
bf2 is a million times better !!!!
get out the thread then
 01-17-2008, 09:33 PM         #22
stobie58 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 # 58 said:
get out the thread then
stfu and go0 play your game!
 01-17-2008, 09:40 PM         #23
Sharpshoota 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm not doing prestige cuz I'm tryin to get the golden guns...I already got the Gold M60 and it's fu*kin beautiful...and it's real tough to get them cuz you gotta get 150 headshots with all the weapons in the specific class to unlock it so that'll have you playing for a while...

Plus, I've seen tons of dudes that are prestige, but not many with the golden guns...
 10 years ago '06        #24
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
i did the prestige thing once and thats where it end. now im tryin to do all the challenges. headshots is a bi*ch.

golden guns more powerful or somethin? better accuracy? dont tell me its just about the look

Last edited by Da Realness; 01-17-2008 at 09:48 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #25
Arsonic. 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,003 | Props total: 107 107
 Sharpshoota said:
I'm not doing prestige cuz I'm tryin to get the golden guns...I already got the Gold M60 and it's fu*kin beautiful...and it's real tough to get them cuz you gotta get 150 headshots with all the weapons in the specific class to unlock it so that'll have you playing for a while...

Plus, I've seen tons of dudes that are prestige, but not many with the golden guns...
Evidently so...Why would they attempt to get the golden guns, if the golden guns can only be obtained at a high level When all they're gonna do is Prestige again, and reset it all. I plan to get all the golden guns at Prestige Level 10.

Last edited by Arsonic.; 01-17-2008 at 09:55 PM..
 10 years ago '05        #26
Chuck_Remixed 250 heat pts250
space
space
$17,104 | Props total: 3539 3539
To me Prestige mode is a waste, they should have thought of something better than just having you start over and a medal.
 10 years ago '07        #27
|JOHN| 
space
space
$1,156 | Props total: 57 57
i just made captain bout an hour ago
 10 years ago '06        #28
~SHYNE~ 24 heat pts24
space
space
$2,690 | Props total: 365 365
Props sent for ranking list...

Da Realness said:
golden guns more powerful or somethin? better accuracy? dont tell me its just about the look
Yes,its about the look.A lot of people play the game for different reasons,some people like the golden guns...

Me personally ,I have never got a golden gun and I am halfway through my third prestige.I play to win and just use what gets the job done on that map so I can get my max points.I never use sniper rifles or shotguns,just SMG's 99% of the time..

I feel like Prestige mode sharpens your skills,but thats just me.

Last edited by ~SHYNE~; 01-17-2008 at 11:55 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #29
iCantLose 
space
space
$405 | Props total: 6 6
Im on Prestige 1 lvl 30 right now. Once I get to the next prestige, I'm staying there. Trying to get the gold guns will be way more fun.
 01-18-2008, 04:16 AM         #30
RVDondaPC 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ~SHYNE~ said:

Me personally ,I have never got a golden gun and I am halfway through my third prestige.
Don't you get the Gold Desert Eagle when you reach Level 55?
 10 years ago '06        #31
~SHYNE~ 24 heat pts24
space
space
$2,690 | Props total: 365 365
 RVDondaPC said:
Don't you get the Gold Desert Eagle when you reach Level 55?
Yup,but I dont count that since its given to you,but yeah,its a golden gun.
 01-18-2008, 08:41 AM         #32
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sharpshoota said:

You are kidding right?

You think 150 headshots with spray weapons is hard? Try gettting 150 with sniper rifles. Especially Dragunov. That sh*t is so inaccurate! :(

M40A3, R700 and Barrett I can do easily. M21 is a bit harder .... but the Dragunov is th worst piece of sh*t ever made.

I find prestige forces you to use new perks and weapon settings. I used to use:

R700 Red Tiger
Desert Eagle / Gold Desert Eagle
Claymore x2
Stopping Power
Martyrdom

and prestige got rid of pretty much everything but stopping power if I remember correctly. I fell in love with M4OA3 in the time .... and new perks!

I now use:

M4OA3 Red Tiger
M11 Unsilenced (will switch to desert eagle when I get it back though)
Triple Stun Nade
Stopping Power
Iron Lung (i used some other random ones before it ... and no complaints. I can't use Martyrdom anymore though ... too retroactive).

Totally different playstyle ... gives me a different experience with the game. I know most of the good claymore spots now ... but I also now have good close range skills and know how to abuse Stuns to the max. I k!ll people with stun nades now since they pack a small amount of damage. Did you know stun nades k!ll Last Standers? :wow: I didn't till I Prestiged and was forced to play with stun nades now. :D

You learn a lotta fun lil tricks with new parks and things when you prestige. It's worth giving it a shot at least once.
 01-18-2008, 11:05 AM         #33
Sharpshoota 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^ I actually found the sniper headshots to be easier... With the spray weapons it's usually better to aim for the upper body (imo anyways), but the headshots with the sniper weapons isn't that bad if you play sabotage or hardcore. In sabotage, all you really need to do is focus on either defending your side or providing cover for your boys on the side you need to plant the bomb and you'll get tons of headshots there...

...and I use the M21 to snipe since it has almost no recoil...With stopping power it's usually just two shots to k!ll (one for headshots obviously)
 01-18-2008, 11:05 AM         #34
Sharpshoota 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
But yeah, I'll probably wind up doing prestige eventually.
 01-21-2008, 10:59 PM         #35
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sharpshoota said:
^^ I actually found the sniper headshots to be easier... With the spray weapons it's usually better to aim for the upper body (imo anyways), but the headshots with the sniper weapons isn't that bad if you play sabotage or hardcore. In sabotage, all you really need to do is focus on either defending your side or providing cover for your boys on the side you need to plant the bomb and you'll get tons of headshots there...

...and I use the M21 to snipe since it has almost no recoil...With stopping power it's usually just two shots to k!ll (one for headshots obviously)
I hate M21 snipers. Cheap a.sss.luts.
 01-26-2008, 08:02 PM         #36
Sharpshoota 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^Not as bad as .50 Barrett snipers...
 01-26-2008, 08:49 PM         #37
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 garrett said:
true, but like you said it's a matter of opinion. me personally i just play for fun and don't really care about the laederboard . i just think there should have been some advantages to prestige mode (like using multiple perks in the same list, better guns, etc.)

i'm at 54 right now so when i reach 55 i may decide to go to prestige just for the challenge if i get bored, but as of right now i really don't see it happening.
I did prestige to keep the game fresh, so it feels like I just got it again.
 10 years ago '04        #38
kc10785 
space
space
$4,270 | Props total: 170 170
what i dont get is that the .50 cal in real life will rip a person into pieces.but if u shoot a person anywhere but the head they still running.Lets be real a .50 cal is so strong it has be bolted to the ground so it should be one shot k!ll. u can't run fast with it on ur back but i be seeing people getting ghost with that gun on there back.some guns are not that accurate but this is still the best shooting game out.

but in i dont do prestige mode though at first i was bout getting my rank up to unlock stuff now that im at 55 i just care about whipping the other team a.ss

Last edited by kc10785; 01-26-2008 at 09:20 PM..
 01-27-2008, 12:01 AM         #39
Sharpshoota 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^Yeah, you're argument about the .50 cal is understandable, but I guess it would tip the scales too much if they made it too realistic... However, if you put stopping power on the .50 cal it pretty much IS one shot one k!ll unless u shoot them in the legs or something.
 01-27-2008, 02:43 AM         #40
markurai 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i know why some people love this ranking system, u can never lose your rank no matter how bad you are the points just goes up and up
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
5 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
68 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy