~~Kobe "Get Well Soon Andrew" Bryant Vs. Phoenix "We Glad That Nigga Injured" Suns~~

most viewed right now
 128
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
124 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 111
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 102
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
177 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 82
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
91 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 10 years ago '04        #281
casper 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
 KeepinItTrill said:
man it aint just on kwame, kobe aint really do sh*t. Surpisingly Odom did the best for us


ur right...but he did drop 30...kwame had like 7-8 turnovers...sad part is, all them to's came at crucial timing


odom did play very well tonight...19 & 19...monday hell get 10 & 5
 10 years ago '04        #282
casper 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
 Big R said:
i knew the real lakers would show up eventually


same thing as last season and the fans will blame it on injuries :rolleyes:


lamar had 19 and 19 tonight, he cant do it all by himself


ur an idiot if u think injuries had nuttin to do wit this game
 01-18-2008, 12:32 AM         #283
DaRealMrLRP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
odom beasted my squad tonight i will admit that ... kobe had all suns fans holding their breath too but in the end the suns did win


the only thing im not tryin to see is people make excuses ... no suns fan said shyt when we lost our two games vs ya'll respectively


kwame needs to retire now and forget he was ever in the league ... i dont see this n*gga bein successful in a highschool game anymore ... Lakers have known he was the weakest link and tonight proves it get that wack a.ss n*gga outta here


and i tip my hat to kobe for trust his teammates to bring them back into this game while he sat the bench thats a true leader ... i wish my team wouldnt struggle so much without our leader (yes nash is the best player wearing purple and orange)
 10 years ago '04        #284
#1nasfan 
space
avatar space
space
$11,849 | Props total: 5193 5193
 TheT said:
Kobe was trying to prove a point this game. he always does the same thing every time he gets criticized for taking too many shots and it get annoying. if you know your team is garbage and you have to take those shots to win then do that sh*t. fu*k what everybody else says.
I don't think he was tryin to prove a point he was trying not to dominate the ball so much, we've been winning this season with team play he shouldn't have to take 44 shots to beat the SONICS,we've got to learn how to play without Bynum
we've seen were Kobe "having" to score 40-50 a night has gotten us lets not fall back into that trap. Its like guys morale just sunk when they heard the news about Andrew they don't even look the same


Last edited by #1nasfan; 01-18-2008 at 12:36 AM..
 10 years ago '07        #285
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
avatar space
space
$49,179 | Props total: 14996 14996
 casper said:
ur right...but he did drop 30...kwame had like 7-8 turnovers...sad part is, all them to's came at crucial timing


odom did play very well tonight...19 & 19...monday hell get 10 & 5
yea, but Kobe really didnt even try to get into a groove tonight, it was more of "here team keep us around and I'll take a couple of shots here and there." We all know what Kobe could have done and probably should have done, I dont know what Phil told him to do, but I guess he did what he was told. I cant really hate on Kobe for that, its just theres times when we need him to just start getting his and not trying to be the passive player.
 01-18-2008, 12:37 AM         #286
skletch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
At this point I wouldn't mind bringing John Salle outta retirement to replace Kwame Brown
 10 years ago '04        #287
B2BYJORD3N 
space
avatar space
space
$335 | Props total: 0 0
 DaRealMrLRP said:
odom beasted my squad tonight i will admit that ... kobe had all suns fans holding their breath too but in the end the suns did win


the only thing im not tryin to see is people make excuses ... no suns fan said shyt when we lost our two games vs ya'll respectively


kwame needs to retire now and forget he was ever in the league ... i dont see this n*gga bein successful in a highschool game anymore ... Lakers have known he was the weakest link and tonight proves it get that wack a.ss n*gga outta here


and i tip my hat to kobe for trust his teammates to bring them back into this game while he sat the bench thats a true leader ... i wish my team wouldnt struggle so much without our leader (yes nash is the best player wearing purple and orange)

no one's making excuses for the lakers. the suns got the win. but this lakers team is not the same without bynum. this isn't even close to the same team the suns saw in the first two games.
 10 years ago '04        #288
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$10,247 | Props total: 4 4
oh well fellas....next game new thread...yall be easy...
 10 years ago '04        #289
casper 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
^^^^

im wit u on that 100%


the zen master preaches patience at all time
 10 years ago '05        #290
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$16,913 | Props total: 716 716
 #1nasfan said:
I don't think he was tryin to prove a point he was trying not to dominate the ball so much, we've been winning this season with team play he shouldn't have to take 44 shots to beat the SONICS,we've got to learn how to play without Bynum
we've seen were Kobe "having" to score 40-50 a night has gotten us lets not fall back into that trap. Its like guys morale just sunk when they heard the news about Andrew they don't even look the same
i've been watching Kobe for years and he does the same thing every time he gets criticized. it's like clockwork thats why i already knew before the game he was going to do it.
 10 years ago '06        #291
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
avatar space
space
$20,964 | Props total: 3473 3473
 DPGUNIT said:

[pic - click to view]



Kobe: "Now Lamar I know you cant hit those wide open layups I'm always settin you up for, but for these next two months you gotta man the fu*k up while this lil n*gga is out!"

VS...



[pic - click to view]



Stat: "With Andrew gone, we got a chance you lil brazilian fu*ker!!!
Barbosa: "I go, I run and I make basket"



Lets get it fellas...



PROPS FOR THE THREAD TITLE AND THE WHOLE PAGE SET UP

PURE COMEDY

:applause:
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 48
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 37
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
94 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 25
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
20 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 23
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
73 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 16
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
130 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy