cloverfield monster pic/vid (SPOILERS)

most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
123 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
151 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-19-2008, 11:06 AM         #61
skletch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YERCELL said:
Hey felch, what does "I'ma gonna" mean? I know you're retarded from your dumbass attempt at a comeback, but you'd think you would've learned how to talk/type before gaining access to the Internet. I guess I should've raised you instead of letting your crack head mom do the work.

Oh yeah, Cloverfield is still a good movie.
When did this turn into a spelling bee you fu*kin p*nis wrangler? Besides, my typing has been off since I sprained my fingers in your mom's tight a.ss pus*y. U ain't built to go up against me fu*k boy. By the way, did they get all that semen pumped out of your small intestine? Oh and how do you plan on raising your own daddy? You lost Nancy. fu*k outta here.
 10 years ago '07        #62
KingOnSlaught 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,222 | Props total: 12 12
couple links that might interest the fans, this sh*t aint over

(normal)
(backwards)
 01-19-2008, 03:07 PM         #63
skletch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If they make a sequel that explains everything I'll be happy. If not, this was the worst movie ever.
 10 years ago '04        #64
street_dreamin 
space
space
$795 | Props total: 0 0
i hate when ppl are saying theres no back story to this movie... u fu*king morons its a guy holding a vid camera as its happening how can they provide a back story, its not your traditional type of movie ...thats the whole point of the movie to show these dummies running around in the city while the monster is tearing it up....

now my opinion on the movie is mixed...it was waaay to short but the worth seeing just for the monsters and sh*t.. i do hope they make a sequel but not use the handheld camera thing again...actually do a movie about this thing fu*king the city up
 10 years ago '04        #65
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 IllmaticYungin said:
not the ferris wheel clip but some of the best parts of the movie....must see it in the theaters cuz that did the movie NOOOOO JUSTICE well to me it didnt i gotta see it again
i meant as in the monster not the ferris wheel
 10 years ago '05        #66
IllmaticYungin 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,387 | Props total: 2 2
 Sniper said:
its how americans are

for example....most movies made out of the u.s. hav 2 be changed if they hav a pessimistic ending....because in most american films the "hero" as to triumph

most people here are programmed to do a lot of things but that's a different discussion......
YES IVE BEEN TRYNA TELL PEOPLE THAT sh*t ALL DAY...WE AS AMERICANS ARE SPOILED WITH HAPPY ENDINGS EVERY SINCE OUR TODDLER YEARS ,"AND THEY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER." WE ALWAYS WANT A HAPPY ENDING...WHY DO YOU THINK THEY CHANGED THE ENDING TO "THE DESCENT" FOR AMERICANS?

YOU CAN TELL FROM THE BEGINNING THAT CLOVERFIELD WILL NOT HAVE A HAPPY ENDING...1) THE TAPE WAS DISCOVERED IN A RENAMED AREA OF A PLACE THAT USED TO BE "CENTRAL PARK" 2) EVERYONE DIED BESIDES LILY 3) ITS ON A EFFIN VIDEO CAMERA!! WHAT DO YOU EXPECT!!!! DO YOU THINK ROB WOULD KNO EVERYTHING ABOUT THE MONSTER AND EXPLAIN IT AND GET A GUN FROM M.I.B. AND k!ll IT AND fu*k BETH LIKE CRAZY...THE BATTERY WOULD HAVE WENT OUT ANYWAY PEOPLE.

HE EXPLAINS THAT HE DOESNT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE MONSTER AND HOW WOULD HE? HE'S RUNNING FOR HIS fu*kIN LIFE TRYNA SAVE HIS GIRLFRIEND. DO YOU THINK HE'LL HAVE TIME TO BE LIKE HEY MR. MILITARY MAN. WHAT IS THIS MONSTER WE'RE f!ghtING? WHERE DID IT COME FROM? WHY IS IT SO MAD? I SEE THIS CHOPPER THAT WOULD LEAD ME TO SAFETY BUT I WANNA SIT HERE AND TALK TO YOU WHILE THIS THING BREATHES DOWN OU NECK come on now...put yourself in that situation
 01-20-2008, 12:57 AM         #67
rawproduct03 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gbent27 said:

Thought this was cool so i posted
^^^what is this??? i mean i seen it but was this supposed to be part of the movie that didn't make the final cut or what???
 10 years ago '05        #68
IllmaticYungin 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,387 | Props total: 2 2
 street_dreamin said:
i hate when ppl are saying theres no back story to this movie... u fu*king morons its a guy holding a vid camera as its happening how can they provide a back story, its not your traditional type of movie ...thats the whole point of the movie to show these dummies running around in the city while the monster is tearing it up....

now my opinion on the movie is mixed...it was waaay to short but the worth seeing just for the monsters and sh*t.. i do hope they make a sequel but not use the handheld camera thing again...actually do a movie about this thing fu*king the city up
i think they set the whole series up by putting this "tape" out to the peopleletting them know what happened and now with the rest of the series they could use it as a reference....as in where the monster came from "it came from the sky" how it looks "we see a clear a.ss view of it even inside its mouth" so they have something goin with this movie...

but what i hate is how people are loving the whole movie but then when the end comes up out of nowhere they say it SUCKS!!! i hear people say it was good til the end
 10 years ago '04        #69
R-iZZy 13 heat pts13
space
space
$4,068 | Props total: 591 591
 IllmaticYungin said:
YES IVE BEEN TRYNA TELL PEOPLE THAT sh*t ALL DAY...WE AS AMERICANS ARE SPOILED WITH HAPPY ENDINGS EVERY SINCE OUR TODDLER YEARS ,"AND THEY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER." WE ALWAYS WANT A HAPPY ENDING...WHY DO YOU THINK THEY CHANGED THE ENDING TO "THE DESCENT" FOR AMERICANS?

YOU CAN TELL FROM THE BEGINNING THAT CLOVERFIELD WILL NOT HAVE A HAPPY ENDING...1) THE TAPE WAS DISCOVERED IN A RENAMED AREA OF A PLACE THAT USED TO BE "CENTRAL PARK" 2) EVERYONE DIED BESIDES LILY 3) ITS ON A EFFIN VIDEO CAMERA!! WHAT DO YOU EXPECT!!!! DO YOU THINK ROB WOULD KNO EVERYTHING ABOUT THE MONSTER AND EXPLAIN IT AND GET A GUN FROM M.I.B. AND k!ll IT AND fu*k BETH LIKE CRAZY...THE BATTERY WOULD HAVE WENT OUT ANYWAY PEOPLE.

HE EXPLAINS THAT HE DOESNT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE MONSTER AND HOW WOULD HE? HE'S RUNNING FOR HIS fu*kIN LIFE TRYNA SAVE HIS GIRLFRIEND. DO YOU THINK HE'LL HAVE TIME TO BE LIKE HEY MR. MILITARY MAN. WHAT IS THIS MONSTER WE'RE f!ghtING? WHERE DID IT COME FROM? WHY IS IT SO MAD? I SEE THIS CHOPPER THAT WOULD LEAD ME TO SAFETY BUT I WANNA SIT HERE AND TALK TO YOU WHILE THIS THING BREATHES DOWN OU NECK come on now...put yourself in that situation
QFT! that's all i've been tryin' to say.

my friends and i all thought it was an awesome movie, and we understand that you won't get a lot of answers for what's going on because 1) this movie is primarily about the group's survival in this devastating crisis, 2) no one's omnipotent in a first-person perspective movie, 3) this all happened suddenly, answers don't just fall out the sky, 4) even in real life, the news can't break down and analyze a sudden crisis in 60 seconds. this movie did almost everything right. one complaint i would have was the Statue of Liberty's head being so small compared to real life, but i felt it was a minor blurb that didn't even take away the aura of this movie.

i would've liked to see the uncut, "brutal" version that J.J. Abrams was talking about, but i was satisfied with this. the fact that love didn't conquer all just made this movie that much more great for me. haha. fu*k your storybook endings!
 10 years ago '07        #70
KingOnSlaught 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,222 | Props total: 12 12
 rawproduct03 said:
^^^what is this??? i mean i seen it but was this supposed to be part of the movie that didn't make the final cut or what???
nah this is just some of the propaganda leading up to the movie, there is so much sh*t still all over the web about this movie that is slowly coming to light

01-20-2008, 09:20 AM         #71
exhilarate 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Very unsatisfying movie.
 10 years ago '07        #72
TheIncomparable 
space
space
$2,595 | Props total: 0 0
 Maroon_Tiger said:
i guess some people have this programmed feeling to hate any movie that has an abrupt ending... no matter how good it is
I agree with you 100%
 10 years ago '06        #73
YERCELL 
space
space
$3,970 | Props total: 0 0
 skletch said:
If they make a sequel that explains everything I'll be happy. If not, this was the worst movie ever.
Haven't you figured out nobody cares that you're even alive? Go away homo.

Anyway...here are some answers about the monster and it's origin. Sort of speculative, but it's based on the viral stuff.
 10 years ago '07        #74
da_enforcer 
space
space
$694 | Props total: 1 1
 bertini22 said:
i saw it, its real short prolly like 1hr 15 mins, but it was ok, i dont think it lived up to its hype
i agree
 10 years ago '05        #75
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,165 | Props total: 958 958
 YERCELL said:

Anyway...here are some answers about the monster and it's origin. Sort of speculative, but it's based on the viral stuff.
Props, this info has all the answers you are looking for, just read people
 10 years ago '04        #76
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,407 | Props total: 3916 3916
this movie was dope!!!
 01-21-2008, 12:30 AM         #77
skletch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YERCELL said:

Haven't you figured out that the sore on your labia is herpes? Nobody gives a fu*k what you think you fu*kin c*m dumpster. Stop wasting your time coming at me cuz you're getting owned and embarassing yourself everytime. Besides, aren't you in the middle of giving a handjob? Your customer is getting hasty. fu*k outta here colon miner.
 10 years ago '05        #78
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
space
$14,537 | Props total: 7668 7668
 DymeKatcha said:
Props, this info has all the answers you are looking for, just read people
how do you see past the "spoilers"?
 10 years ago '05        #79
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,165 | Props total: 958 958
 HUDA2daF said:
how do you see past the "spoilers"?
U scroll over it with your mouse. lol
 10 years ago '07        #80
Jersey732 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,624 | Props total: 400 400
movie was dope
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
171 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
264 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
91 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
170 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy