People Need To Realize The Boring Episodes Of The Wire Build Up To The Crack..

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
71 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 01-16-2008, 09:40 PM         #21
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Basicgz said:
Only thing I dont like about the show is I dont care where U are in the U.S if U are connected to 22dead bodies the feds will be on your a.ss not the regular police
I dunno man, that was just to illustrate how little the federal government cares about the ghetto and the black on black crime that takes place in it. Maybe it was a little exaggerated but the feds definitily have the "war on terror" and other shiit as a higher priority then drug dealers in the hood k!llin other dealers n shiit.
 10 years ago '04        #22
1000bluntz 
space
space
$17,330 | Props total: 11370 11370
There are no boring episodes of this show. Did some people actually not like episode 3 or something?
 10 years ago '07        #23
Repressed 
space
space
$3,259 | Props total: 1211 1211
Season 2 is probably the most important season out of all. Like somebody said above, season 2 main purpose was to build up season 3,4, and 5. Watch season 3,4,and 5 and see how many times they bring up somebody or something that happened in season 2.

I think people just got upset with that season because they strayed away from the streets. Majority of the focus was on the docks. The show isn't about the streets, it's about Baltimore. That second season put light on the blue collar urban workers and how they are going through a plight. That's just as much as a problem in Baltimore as is the school systems, the streets, the cops, the media, and the political system that everybody seems to get caught up in with this show.

What makes the show good is the storyline. Not the k!llings. Season 2 probably had the best storyline out of all of them to me. It just didn't have that build up or hype like the rest of the seasons. But like I said before, season 2 made the show what it is.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
23 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
201 comments
1 day ago