People Need To Realize The Boring Episodes Of The Wire Build Up To The Crack..

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Breakfast Club interviews Lavar Ball & Sons On Family Business, Discipline..
82 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '05        #1
8329 pageviews
23 comments

I_REP_VA 10 heat pts10
space
space
$7,726 | Props total: 1873 1873
People Need To Realize The Boring Episodes Of The Wire Build Up To The Crack..

tired of people complain about any aspect of The Wire.

Season 2 was just as good

ya'll need to stop being ignorant and look at how EVERY EPISODE HAS AN IMPORTANCE TO THE SHOW.. there is no best season.

The Wire is truly a Masterpiece.imageimage

23 comments for "People Need To Realize The Boring Episodes Of The Wire Build Up To The Crack.."

01-14-2008, 11:07 PM         #2
hshsrva 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i agree
 01-15-2008, 02:17 PM         #3
joeycrillz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yo relax son yes the wire is watsup but i mean not evry second of every episode makes us all bust a nut like it do w/ u....opinions were asked for and majority agreed that season 2 was the worst
 10 years ago '06        #4
Kingme 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,915 | Props total: 7613 7613
I disagree. The wire is a good series but not nearly as hype as it could be. This series takes it self too damn serious. I know they are trying to recreate history to a certain extint but damn its some corny episodes filled with content that most viewers can give less than 2 sh*ts about.

Season 2 was wack. It had some good episodes but as a whole the dock episodes could have been more entertaining. Season 5 is sorta suspect, they are spending way too much time on building the press story.

But it is what it is. The wire is about B-more. So the news paper, docks, education, and politics are all equally as important as the hood in season 1.

This show isn't all about gangsters its about b-more too. Its an alright series but it can be lame. Omar a gay thug who is as deadly as the punisher and can't be stopped. Marlow a bi*ch made kid who has way more power than he knows what to do with it. A Co-op full of stereo typical idiotic wanksters, etc.
 01-15-2008, 05:13 PM         #5
BMJR 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I have only seen one episode, that was last week and it was about the city having a budget crisis. All the cops were pissed over pay cuts, I thought the police acting and dialogue was weak as hell, almost unwatchable .. besides that it looked pretty decent.

I don't think method man should look like "method man" when he's play a fictional part, that was stupid.
 01-15-2008, 05:21 PM         #6
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I said season 2 was the weakest season which is true but its still outstanding. The Wire is that good a show, but you can still judge which seasons you prefer and the majority opinion is that season 2 was the worst. Its still great, I am watching it right now. And yeah, it should be watched before the following seasons cause you appreciate the show that much more.
 01-15-2008, 05:27 PM         #7
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BMJR said:
I have only seen one episode, that was last week and it was about the city having a budget crisis. All the cops were pissed over pay cuts, I thought the police acting and dialogue was weak as hell, almost unwatchable .. besides that it looked pretty decent.

I don't think method man should look like "method man" when he's play a fictional part, that was stupid.

What a fu*kin stupid post all around. First of all, you have only seen one episode of the show? How are you even talking about it like you know what your sayin? 2nd, if you think the acting and/or dialogue in The Wire is weak, you are a complete moron. 3rd, Method Man is playing a drug dealer from the hood, how should he look? Should they have changed his face just for the sake of making him look like a different person so people don't recognize him as Method Man? Do you realize how dumb you sound?
 01-15-2008, 05:49 PM         #8
Tek-Delorean 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I_REP_VA said:
there is no best season.
I have to disagree fam, everyone is gonna have a favorite season and personally my "Best" season is season 1
 01-15-2008, 06:44 PM         #9
Styl3s 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
people need to realize this show is a.ss
 10 years ago '04        #10
lethalastro 
space
space
$2,206 | Props total: 23 23
a lotta good points being made in here. season 2 was boring, but if ur a fan of the show, u stick thru it. season 3 had to be best to me. a whole lotta action.
 01-15-2008, 07:15 PM         #11
joeycrillz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bob Sacamano said:
What a fu*kin stupid post all around. First of all, you have only seen one episode of the show? How are you even talking about it like you know what your sayin? 2nd, if you think the acting and/or dialogue in The Wire is weak, you are a complete moron. 3rd, Method Man is playing a drug dealer from the hood, how should he look? Should they have changed his face just for the sake of making him look like a different person so people don't recognize him as Method Man? Do you realize how dumb you sound?
hah took the words out my mouth....i didnt kno wat dude meant when he said meth shouldnt look like meth...he wants em to wear a mask n sh*t
 01-15-2008, 07:58 PM         #12
BMJR 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bob Sacamano said:

you obviously have feelings invested in this show to get so heated over a post that wasn't even trashing it. Slow your role.

Yes I saw one episode, that is what I specified and that one episode is what I gave my opinion on. I didn't trash the plot I gave a response to the acting and writing that I saw and I stand behind it. (FOR THAT ONE EPISODE AND I'M TALKING ABOUT THE COPS)

As for method, wth are you both talking about? Have you ever heard of getting into character? You think all drug dealers look like method man? He was in the show w/ the exact same durag, headband and hip hop clothing that you attribute w/ his hip hop persona. If you can't understand what I'm talking about then there's no need to further explain myself because your love for the show has obviously got your heart pounding and your blood boiling.

Goodbye :applause:

01-15-2008, 08:16 PM         #13
joeycrillz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BMJR said:
you obviously have feelings invested in this show to get so heated over a post that wasn't even trashing it. Slow your role.

Yes I saw one episode, that is what I specified and that one episode is what I gave my opinion on. I didn't trash the plot I gave a response to the acting and writing that I saw and I stand behind it. (FOR THAT ONE EPISODE AND I'M TALKING ABOUT THE COPS)

As for method, wth are you both talking about? Have you ever heard of getting into character? You think all drug dealers look like method man? He was in the show w/ the exact same durag, headband and hip hop clothing that you attribute w/ his hip hop persona. If you can't understand what I'm talking about then there's no need to further explain myself because your love for the show has obviously got your heart pounding and your blood boiling.

y u so mad? wire is the sh*t
 01-15-2008, 08:25 PM         #14
BMJR 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm not mad, bobby over there is mad.

I think he just needed a target to let out his anger the ppl who don't like the wire.

"If you have hate in your heart let it out!"
 10 years ago '05        #15
Fauby 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,901 | Props total: 3472 3472
Who ever said the dialouge or how ever is spelled is dumb is really retarded....you think everyone talks like they got a IQ of 150? you gotta understand...Baltimore is BROKE...so everyone in the city not gonna have a good education like the people in Beverly Hills...They have the dialouge like that for a reason to prove that the educational system is fu*kED...thats probably why they added a school in...just to prove how the school's are not giving a fu*k about what they teach as long as they teach for the test in april.....And talkin about Omar being a f*g**t gangsta.....his taste in men dont have to effect how he acts...to be a gangsta its how you act not what you love....n*gga is a homo...but n*gga still one of the hardest in the show... and talkin about Marlo not hard and sh*t...n*gga must of did something crazy to have Snoop and Chris k!lling 50 people for him and not turning on him and takeing him out....All im sayin is watch from Season 1 til now and you'll understand why people like the show. You cant watch one episode in season 5 and expect to know whats going on... and you cant judge a whole show based on one episode....I'll admit it season two was corny as fu*k but it just adds a different angle to the show...People from season two are showing up in season 4 and 5 and if u didnt no what happend in season two you'd have no idea who they were in season 4 and 5 and wondering why people is with him.

This show is complete genuis tho. Anyone who hates on it should really watch the full thing from Season 1 Episode 1 to Season 5 and you'll gain respect for it. This show and Dexter is the only shows ever that i really got into and watched every episode in every season.
 01-16-2008, 03:05 AM         #16
joeycrillz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fauby said:
Who ever said the dialouge or how ever is spelled is dumb is really retarded....you think everyone talks like they got a IQ of 150? you gotta understand...Baltimore is BROKE...so everyone in the city not gonna have a good education like the people in Beverly Hills...They have the dialouge like that for a reason to prove that the educational system is fu*kED...thats probably why they added a school in...just to prove how the school's are not giving a fu*k about what they teach as long as they teach for the test in april.....And talkin about Omar being a f*g**t gangsta.....his taste in men dont have to effect how he acts...to be a gangsta its how you act not what you love....n*gga is a homo...but n*gga still one of the hardest in the show... and talkin about Marlo not hard and sh*t...n*gga must of did something crazy to have Snoop and Chris k!lling 50 people for him and not turning on him and takeing him out....All im sayin is watch from Season 1 til now and you'll understand why people like the show. You cant watch one episode in season 5 and expect to know whats going on... and you cant judge a whole show based on one episode....I'll admit it season two was corny as fu*k but it just adds a different angle to the show...People from season two are showing up in season 4 and 5 and if u didnt no what happend in season two you'd have no idea who they were in season 4 and 5 and wondering why people is with him.

This show is complete genuis tho. Anyone who hates on it should really watch the full thing from Season 1 Episode 1 to Season 5 and you'll gain respect for it. This show and Dexter is the only shows ever that i really got into and watched every episode in every season.
well put....yo put me on wit dexter..wats it all abot
 10 years ago '05        #17
I_REP_VA 10 heat pts10 OP
space
space
$7,726 | Props total: 1873 1873
 BMJR said:

your a fu*ken loser is wut you are.
 10 years ago '05        #18
Fauby 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,901 | Props total: 3472 3472
 joeycrillz said:
well put....yo put me on wit dexter..wats it all abot
Dexter is about a Blood Splat Analist (Dexter Morgan) but hes a serial k!ller. He k!lls people that only have k!lled before and got away with it. like you go to court for a murder and get away due to lack of evidence or witness is k!lled or something like that. Dude works for the cops but k!lls and basically the cops are trying to find him but he stays one step ahead because he always knows what there gonna do because hes in the meetings with them. Its a amazing show 1 episode will have you hooked. The story is amazing and the writeing is amazing in that show i suggest u gettin On Demand and watching season 1 and 2 or going to rent the seasons cuz you'll love the show
 10 years ago '05        #19
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
All the seasons were good Season 2 was the weakest only because U had to have a season where everything has to slow down and develop storylines for the future seasons, U gotta connect the dots if there's no Greek there's no Season 5, U get what I'm sayin?? All the seasons were connected to the foundation of the show which is season 1 some shows just get away from what they started and sh*t be all different by 3rd and 4th seasons and they have totally different characters U can watch The Wire Season 1-5 and its 1 huge movie thats what I like about the show but to say The Wire is wack?? U must not have HBO or somethin thats why ya mad Only thing I dont like about the show is I dont care where U are in the U.S if U are connected to 22dead bodies the feds will be on your a.ss not the regular police
 10 years ago '08        #20
Dat Nucka|m 
space
space
$1,953 | Props total: 0 0
hoes <<<

n*ggas be on some hoe sh*t...crying cuz the certain episode of the wire wasnt "like they thought it should be"
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
36 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago