how to get waves ???

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
125 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
110 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
66 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #1
12460 pageviews
32 comments

cutthroatcummit 
space
space
$223 | Props total: 0 0
how to get waves ???

iam mixed with black & white..i have some waves in my head just tryin to step my game up..help?what to use and what to stay away from..

32 comments for "how to get waves ???"

10 years ago '07        #2
infamxus 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,391 | Props total: 3 3
go to walmart, buy Luster's BLUE MAGIC coconut oil
before u go to sleep, put that sh*t in your hair every night and put a durag on and skully over it

thats what i tell most ppl in my school when they ask me...for some it worked some it didnt
 10 years ago '05        #3
STL-FYNEST314 
space
space
$3,310 | Props total: 3 3
that blue magic aint good for holding you hair especially when you wolfing it. just brush 3 times more than you normally do and use carrot creme or pink oil moisturizer. use a medium or hard brush too. once you have waves all over, use a soft brush to connect them.
 10 years ago '06        #4
unclejuju 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,160 | Props total: 500 500
i try to avoid pomades as much as possible...... i heard it was bad for your hair, not to mention it might make your face break out..... if i use it, its only for if im going somewhere important....
 10 years ago '07        #5
infamxus 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,391 | Props total: 3 3
it doesnt break out my face nor damage my hair
but i guess everyone has their own method
 10 years ago '04        #6
Thepeoplerunnin 
space
space
space
$4,208 | Props total: 0 0
Get that big thing of green hair grease at the dollar store, then ask the arab for a du-rag, brush the sh*t outta ya hair, apply dollar store grease pushin down on your hair, apply du-rag, then go to your mamas or girlfriends drawer take out some stockings, CUT THE LEGGINS OFF, AND DONT USE ANYTHING HIGHER THAN WHERE THE KNEE IS....you dont want your hair smelly like coochie.....TIE A KNOT AT THE TOP AND THROW AWAY THE REST.....Put stockings on and in 2 to 4 days, n*ggas gon call you atlantic....And if your sporting a mo-hawk n*ggas gonna call you nile river....
 10 years ago '07        #7
cmryals 
space
space
$595 | Props total: 3 3
I took the quick route and used Proline Texturizer, I be waved up!! I use pink oil and brush it fresh out the shower and throw on my wave cap and I'm good all day.

I tried all the above methods with no luck, I guess I just got that kinda hair.
 10 years ago '04        #8
DPGUNIT 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,247 | Props total: 4 4
water + brush + a lil bit of blue magic = waves
 01-15-2008, 12:09 AM         #9
Andre3000 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if u use Pomade use it once in a while u can go bald from that stuff.
 10 years ago '06        #10
kat717 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,538 | Props total: 31 31
What ever you use don't use Duke that sh*t is like cement I use blue magic. It's smooth not too greasy and it's good for the scalp.
 10 years ago '04        #11
jsmooth-117 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$11,535 | Props total: 6458 6458
Ima be real with you lol it aint a mystery bout how to get waves some people can and some people cant simple as that
 01-15-2008, 09:28 AM         #12
mr.hades 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I heard to get real good waves,

You take aged gorilla semen and spread that sh*t all over your head before you go to bed...

When you wake up in the morning, you will have waves like a muthafu*ka.

real talk.
 10 years ago '05        #13
awdyo1 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,982 | Props total: 468 468
 mr.hades said:
I heard to get real good waves,

You take aged gorilla semen and spread that sh*t all over your head before you go to bed...

When you wake up in the morning, you will have waves like a muthafu*ka.

real talk.

... And if that doesn't work:

Just cop some Hollywood Beauty's Carrot Creme and begin to brush with a medium-hard brush.

Grow your sh*t out (the wolfin' process) while continuously brushin' ya hair. Brush in the shower, too with a soft brush.

Then eventually get a cut and you'll be spinnin'.
 10 years ago '05        #14
dreas_24 25 heat pts25
space
space
$2,965 | Props total: 725 725
Use some Dax...or sporting waves...something thick that will hold it down....brush it then put a wave cap on and sleep with it...wear it during the day too
 01-15-2008, 04:36 PM         #15
ishootikill 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
make sure u get one of those long brushes (they are called wave brushes,its long so you can brush your whole head even and make your waves connect in a 360).buy the sportin waves gold can.get you a du-rag (try to find a seamless one).BRUSH VIGOROUSLY AND OFTEN (most IMPORTANT).wet you hair after you put the sportin waves in.make sure ur hair is damp every time u put your du-rag on.only use the SW-GoldCan once or twice a week (or whenever necessary)wear your du-rag whenever u are not brushing.BRUSH OFTEN!!!!

.....also try this site
 10 years ago '07        #16
DaKid91 
space
space
$569 | Props total: 377 377
 cmryals said:
I took the quick route and used Proline Texturizer, I be waved up!! I use pink oil and brush it fresh out the shower and throw on my wave cap and I'm good all day.

I tried all the above methods with no luck, I guess I just got that kinda hair.
kitting is quiting...
once u get a hair cut and the new growth comes in...you wont have any waves...also kitting too much = baldness and your hair might change colors to a red-black tint....

To Threadstarter:
i advise you to get a hard-med and a soft-med brush and alternate..hard for wolfing and laying ya hair down, the soft for laying those loose hairs that stick up...product wise..if your just starting i advise you try Sporting waves black and gold cans..when u get enuff progress to where you have a good 360 pattern you can stop using it and use only moisterizers, like Carrot Cream and pink lotion...

here is a pic of my hair back during thanksgiving...just to show you i kno wat im talkin bout

[pic - click to view]

also... fu*k WAVEBUILDER...there products are fraudulent and that site is wack...if you wanna ask questions hit me up on 360waves.net..ma name on there is DAKID91

Last edited by DaKid91; 01-15-2008 at 05:01 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #17
dgangsta 
space
space
space
$1,771 | Props total: 0 0
real talk all you need is some water, a brush,a du-rag and mad commitment...get some carrot creme to speed up the process and get some carrot oil to keep ya hair moisturized... 360waves.net is the place to go
 01-15-2008, 09:14 PM         #18
Kid Blaze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ co sign ..water method works just fine
 10 years ago '06        #19
WarrioR6 
space
space
$571 | Props total: 0 0
I only use H20, my sh*ts dip. Brush your hair out of the shower after you wash, and put your du-rag on. Only wear your du-rag in the house, only lames wear that sh*t out of the crib.

Seriously, I walk around with a lifeguard. He holds a sign that reads:"High surf".
 10 years ago '05        #20
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
WAVE BUILDER OWES ME MY fu*kIN MONEY BACK. I TRIED TO GET MY sh*t BACK TO SPINNING LIKE IT WAS IN HIGH SCHOOL. NOW MY sh*t IS STR8TER THAN EL DEBARGES.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
76 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
2 days ago