Christian Audigier '08, you just do you, i'ma do me

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
40 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #41
goke11429 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,252 | Props total: 12 12
 hurricanegamePZ said:
let me guess... ur some insecure bi*ch n*gga who lacks personality and true self respect so u gotta go out and spend 1000 dollars on 7 T shirts to make up for it....it helps u feel big and strong....makes u feel of some type of worth

and then u have to brag about the fact that theyre 1000 dollars cuz u kno the shirts arent worth it..and the only thing u got from the whole deal is the fact that u can brag that u bought 7 shirts for 1000 dollars.....wow ur "ballin"..

i dare u to post a pic of urself wearin those clown outfits..

P.S. i like the white one......my mexican gardener down here in cali has the exact same one

ETHER.......funny thing it's usually da ugliest muthafu*kas or gay n*ggas braggin about that sh*t

like some other poster said...people who really get money don't talk about it
black people need to get their priorities straight

Last edited by goke11429; 01-15-2008 at 09:01 PM..
 01-15-2008, 08:56 PM         #42
Yella Gurl 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
true enough the skull sh*t is played out but really is this thread the comments is it that serious the shirts are nice do you!
 01-15-2008, 09:05 PM         #43
Kid Blaze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hyyyypeeeeebeassstttttttt
 01-15-2008, 09:15 PM         #44
KingoBling 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
where da hoodies?? i got baby blue holster with the silk reverse, and the one with the CA monogram all over it. i think the t's are whack 4 the price, atleast the hoodies have silk inners
 01-15-2008, 09:23 PM         #45
KingoBling 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
would u guys all hate so much if he didnt post price and act like he the sh*t. because straight up this sh*t is way nicer then the gay a.ss shirts with saying on them, like Fake Sneakers Aint Fresh or sh*t like that. stop hatin cause you guys cant afford, who cares.
 01-15-2008, 11:02 PM         #46
$CREWSTONTEXU$ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KingoBling said:
would u guys all hate so much if he didnt post price and act like he the sh*t. because straight up this sh*t is way nicer then the gay a.ss shirts with saying on them, like Fake Sneakers Aint Fresh or sh*t like that. stop hatin cause you guys cant afford, who cares.
LMFAO! get that sh*t outta here..u think im hating cus i think he's dumb for buying that sh*t?! wow... i dont give a fu*k about how much dough dude has...he could have all the money in the world but i would still think that he wus dumb as fu*k for buying them thin a.ss pieces of sh*t... regardless on weather he is broke or rich he is still a lame a.ss trend follower... that sh*t is gonna be lame in a year...lol.
 01-15-2008, 11:26 PM         #47
varcitykid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CentsCuZ said:
, dude looks like the guy that comes on Conan O'Brien in a recliner and talks about comics.

*Edit:

Pierre Bernard:

[pic - click to view]

lmfaooooo
 10 years ago '07        #48
CASH1 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,780 | Props total: 2395 2395
What's with the bed sheets the shirts are on? Those sheets aren't ballin to me. They look like "I live at my moms house" sheets.
 10 years ago '07        #49
TuanBhood 
space
space
$535 | Props total: 0 0
 hurricanegamePZ said:
keep thinkin that homie....if u thought that was true then why the fu*k are u on a message board trying to impress us? If u believed we were that lame trust me u wouldnt be on here tryin to be fly....

i normally would let stupid sh*t like this slide but if u really think ur ANYWHERE near being the best dressed n*gga ur sadly mistaken...if ya sh*t was on point id be givin u a pass but the fact that ur sh*t is straight dookie makes it hard to ignore...im thinkin u have a fat white trash girlfriend whos doin the shoppin for u...

[pic - click to view]

and ud think a n*gga whos "ballin" so hard would have somethin better to do than arrange his 7 cute new shirts he got today and take pix of them wit his digital camera .....
 CentsCuZ said:
, dude looks like the guy that comes on Conan O'Brien in a recliner and talks about comics.

*Edit:

Pierre Bernard:

[pic - click to view]

Hands Down Funniest Thread EVER!!
And yeaah them shirts are ugly as sh*tt but do ya thing my dude but you should have at least posted a pic with one of em on you never know sh*tts might look real swagish when this guy wears em
 01-16-2008, 12:42 AM         #50
Verbal.JWK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 EvisuNotDiesel said:
Yea, you already know who it is, no intro necessary. I was the first n*gga to do it and I shut it down last year with the Audigier, and i came back twice as strong this year. I ain't even gonna respond to haters who reply to this thread so just keep it moving. I mean just do the math...$1000+ for 7 tees= I GET MONEY.

[pic - click to view]

Swords

[pic - click to view]

Rhinestone Skull

[pic - click to view]

Heartbreaker

[pic - click to view]

Doublesleeve v-neck

[pic - click to view]

Panthers

[pic - click to view]

City of Angels

[pic - click to view]

Grateful Dead

[pic - click to view]

You DO get money,,, shiit...If i had that kinda money I would buy waaay more sh*t than 7 blouses for my girl man.... you must lover her a lot, props to you homie..

Last edited by Verbal.JWK; 01-16-2008 at 12:45 AM..
 01-16-2008, 11:01 AM         #51
Blackroses Baby 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol @ your bedspread.
 01-16-2008, 11:50 AM         #52
Debrage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CASH1 said:
What's with the bed sheets the shirts are on? Those sheets aren't ballin to me. They look like "I live at my moms house" sheets.
That's exactly what i was thinkin, well I guess when you aint got a house payment and utilities to pay you can spend money on stupid sh*t. Mom must be proud.

oh yeah and 1000 dollars.... you shoulda bought some nice egyptian cotton sheets and atleast a decent bed set. 1000 dollars....7 shirts..... rose print walmart sheets..... damn shame

Last edited by Debrage; 01-16-2008 at 11:55 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #53
2 FN LoW 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$3,341 | Props total: 0 0
Homie probably isnt gonna eat for about a month and a half now after dropping the life savings...

not to mention he'll prob be scared to wear them cause he doesnt wanna get em dirty and have to wash em and fu*k em up...

probably just something hes gonna leave in his house so he can do things like this...Post threads like "OMG look what i have" to try and seem cool or whatever it was he was tryin to do...Or like when his boys stop by he'll like try and show the shirts off or some sh*t to them....

i pay more then a grand just for tires...nevermind clothes....$1,000 aint sh*t these days and im pretty sure almost everybody in this thread knows that...Im sure we can all show off in some sort of way with something like "Look what i got and u dont" or whatever...I mean i paid over 10grand just for a paint job on my truck...However, having money and blowing it left and right doesnt make you anymore of a man then the guy who doesnt have all that much money...so theres really no reason to brag about it...The guy who has less money in his pocket could be more of a stand up guy then the guy who has thousands in his pocket....People who depend on their money to speak for them and try and use it to show off are usually people who dont really have any real friends...They are tryin to use the wealth and show off the things they have thinkin people will be like "damn this guy is cool, he has money, im gonna talk to him"

Last edited by 2 FN LoW; 01-16-2008 at 11:56 AM..
 10 years ago '07        #54
CASH1 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,780 | Props total: 2395 2395
I'm not gonna lie, alot of those shirts are tight (the ones in the website specifically).. but unless you got the house/car/money to go with it.. it's not gonna do much for you man.
 10 years ago '07        #55
Mucz3087 11 heat pts11
space
space
$863 | Props total: 39 39
first off u got some nice sheets for a "baller" at least i would b rockin some 10000000 thread count sheets not some gay roses. Second I aint gunna hate cuz one of those shirts is pretty phat, but its mad loot i ratha spend that on a nice burberry shirt n look classy and were it to were i want.
Those cuz u only wearin to the club or out, which u could do w the burberry n have some class for dem olda bi*ches.
N i ratha drop that 150 on weed or Jordans. N ur not ballin cuz u probably drive a hooptee.
 01-16-2008, 03:23 PM         #56
Cache1100 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 EvisuNotDiesel said:
LIke i said before, i'm not replyin to all the haters. Y'all just lil' internet white boy virgins workin at McDonalds thinkin ur minimum wage maximum loser lifestyles are enuff to cop your lil air jordans every saturday morning.
I thought not replyin to the haters was simply..iono..NOT replyin to the haters...in turn...u look JUS like the "haters" do......but anyway..I kinna like the shirts....I mean...I wouldnt wear them(not my style)...but Im sure the designs took some time and work...
 10 years ago '04        #57
Lavares 19 heat pts19
space
space
$10,387 | Props total: 28 28

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

the walmart 08 collection.......
now take that ugly sh*t u bought back 2 the store and get your money back
 10 years ago '04        #58
Lavares 19 heat pts19
space
space
$10,387 | Props total: 28 28
and R.I.P Stack Bundles
the first n*gga i seen rockin this sh*t
 10 years ago '04        #59
badboy600 15 heat pts15
space
space
$5,357 | Props total: 1575 1575
Not hating but them joints are on heavy clearance here in b-more. As low as 39.99 in some stores. USA boutique in OM Mall got like 50%+ off all C.A. and Artful Dodger gear
 10 years ago '05        #60
worldrecords 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,012 | Props total: 29 29
all u ahd to say homie.. is " aye chek out my new shirts.. whatd o ut hink"?... but noooooooooo u had to ba a fukin materialistic boojie cooch head.
for the record the shirts rnt bad.. theyre kind anice.. but not my style
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
157 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc