Christian Audigier '08, you just do you, i'ma do me

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
194 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-15-2008, 09:18 AM         #21
mr.hades 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hurricanegamePZ said:
let me guess... ur some insecure bi*ch n*gga who lacks personality and true self respect so u gotta go out and spend 1000 dollars on 7 T shirts to make up for it....it helps u feel big and strong....makes u feel of some type of worth

and then u have to brag about the fact that theyre 1000 dollars cuz u kno the shirts arent worth it..and the only thing u got from the whole deal is the fact that u can brag that u bought 7 shirts for 1000 dollars.....wow ur "ballin"..

i dare u to post a pic of urself wearin those clown outfits..

P.S. i like the white one......my mexican gardener down here in cali has the exact same one

hahah, @ dem goofy lookin a.ss shirts...

And it does look like some sh*t a mexican gardener from cali would wear!
 01-15-2008, 10:28 AM         #22
KillaCam4Life 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i like some of those shirts i wouldnt mind picking up liek the city of gods tough shirt i got about 25 or so hardy shirts but idk about 120 for a shirt i dont mind $54 or so but people say the shirts aint worth it look at the detail & sh*t & quality of shirts man i washed some of mine bunch times the black aint fade & they aint shirink like crazy still look fresh. but some of those shirts r ugly not worth copping city of god & sword one r kool
 10 years ago '07        #23
Chris Cassius 
space
space
$2,124 | Props total: 19 19
I don't think they're getting on him because he posted the pics of the shirts he has, I think they're getting on him because he felt like he had to make a separate thread about the sh*t, and bragging about it like nobody else on this board can do that sh*t. It's people on this board that spend 5000+ a year on sneakers, and still got money to spend and pay bills. So his little measly shirts that he bought is not something to just be around here bragging on. He could have just as easily posted this sh*t in the new pickup thread. That's why folks are sonning him right now
Yea I agree makin this thread was a dumbass idea
 10 years ago '06        #24
Nugen2384 
space
space
$3,573 | Props total: 0 0
Honestly....them sh*ts is ugly. 5 years from now you're probably gonna k!ll yourself after you realize how much money you wasted on clothing and Jay's that I was rockin since highschool is still gonna be worth more than all your shirts put together.
 01-15-2008, 12:01 PM         #25
hydro187 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol @ spending a G on some thin a.ss T's lmao....hanes undershirts are the same size and material lol
 10 years ago '04        #26
tommymm96 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,512 | Props total: 6 6
in case nobody has told you yet, you're the man
 01-15-2008, 01:33 PM         #27
Michael Jordan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol@ this n*gga fu*kin fat bi*ches.
 01-15-2008, 01:35 PM         #28
Michael Jordan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol@ the n*gga who got the soft a.ss Cherry Bed sheets. HAHAAHHAH
 01-15-2008, 01:35 PM         #29
KillaCam4Life 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the shirts quality r deff better & not as cheap as hanes 120 for a shirt if obv alot but look at the details & how the shirts mad on the hardy & what not obv the shirts aint worth 120 but they r alot more money to make than most shirts & obv they slap a bigger price to make there money back just like everything else in this world stop hating just has to do with if u got the &money to do it or not if u dont then dont bother with it if u got the money & like then cop & dp ur thing
 01-15-2008, 01:37 PM         #30
Michael Jordan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^This has nothing to do with money, I got money and I'm not buying female design printed T-Shirts because it en vougue or because it says Chrisitan Audigier on the tag.

Obviously thats the reason why he bought it unless he's a closet homo, because those designs are straight up suspect.
 10 years ago '04        #31
bomester 
space
space
$2,634 | Props total: 0 0
i don't get it. what's so special about those shirts? they look more like blouses to me yo. all soft looking and sh*t. all i know is that you better be a buff n*gga rockin some ish like that. look at the arms and sh*t. like it was made for females... at this christian cat trying to pass off blouses as tees for men...
 01-15-2008, 03:21 PM         #32
KING PRYM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ca Is a.ssss
 01-15-2008, 05:10 PM         #33
$CREWSTONTEXU$ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow...u just showed how much of a follower you are...do u think that a thin a.ss extrasmedium a.ss tee is worth about 150$ each?!? damn...i feel bad for idiot trend followers like you who cant stop and find their own true style...

whats this thread for anyway?
to show off? if u need to show off ur "pricey" tee shirts on a web site to feel good about ur self then u must be one lame a.ss motherfu*ker...
 10 years ago '04        #34
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,377 | Props total: 461 461
why do people in this section think they got the last dollars made??

NEWS FLASH...................

U NOT THE ONLY ONE WIT SOME MONEY

sh*t u just spent a g on 7 shirts my mortgage company just sent me two g's...escrow surplus

but i'm not here to brag y'all...........
 01-15-2008, 06:51 PM         #35
adrush 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"7 shirts for a stack & boasting you get money" on a internet forum < having money and not putting yourself on a pedestal

Last edited by adrush; 01-15-2008 at 06:52 PM..
 01-15-2008, 07:50 PM         #36
iTrap 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i'm not gonna lie thats hot sh*t but too much bread for them now.when there wasnt fakes or other brands usin that same exact style they woulda been worth the bread but no ones really gon pay no attention to that sh*t now unless they know bout christian audigier,cuz this brand name brad butter has the same sh*t real talk.and dude,the way u said what u said in ur post is lame n sounds like ur an insecure,self absorbed,poor bi*ch.ur insecure so u have to front like u the sh*t,when 25% of boxden could prolly body ur fit wit half the guap u spent.u self absorbed cuz u act like u the freshest n*gga alive,when once again,u kno 25% of bx n definately sum celebs could k!ll u wit freshness.and only bi*ches brag like that,or a rapper spittin on a track.that was a bi*ch move dude,even if u is gettin money like that,u know bx full of haters n that sh*t honestly aint that hot.so i aint dissin u,cuz i understand ur happy bout coppin the tees,but ur happy for all the wrong reasons.and dont be glad u spent 1000 on 7 tees,be sad,cuz u could get em for cheaper my n*gga.
 10 years ago '07        #37
Chris Cassius 
space
space
$2,124 | Props total: 19 19
i'm not gonna lie thats hot sh*t but too much bread for them now.when there wasnt fakes or other brands usin that same exact style they woulda been worth the bread but no ones really gon pay no attention to that sh*t now unless they know bout christian audigier,cuz this brand name brad butter has the same sh*t real talk.and dude,the way u said what u said in ur post is lame n sounds like ur an insecure,self absorbed,poor bi*ch.ur insecure so u have to front like u the sh*t,when 25% of boxden could prolly body ur fit wit half the guap u spent.u self absorbed cuz u act like u the freshest n*gga alive,when once again,u kno 25% of bx n definately sum celebs could k!ll u wit freshness.and only bi*ches brag like that,or a rapper spittin on a track.that was a bi*ch move dude,even if u is gettin money like that,u know bx full of haters n that sh*t honestly aint that hot.so i aint dissin u,cuz i understand ur happy bout coppin the tees,but ur happy for all the wrong reasons.and dont be glad u spent 1000 on 7 tees,be sad,cuz u could get em for cheaper my n*gga.

:applause: Word
 01-15-2008, 08:23 PM         #38
varcitykid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
tuff sh*t..you wasnt the first tho,i got 10 of those shirts,no pix online except for 1 on my myspace tho,prolly think im ling but at the end of the day,who cares...but Christian is the sh*t..
 10 years ago '04        #39
CentsCuZ 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 771 771
 hurricanegamePZ said:
keep thinkin that homie....if u thought that was true then why the fu*k are u on a message board trying to impress us? If u believed we were that lame trust me u wouldnt be on here tryin to be fly....

i normally would let stupid sh*t like this slide but if u really think ur ANYWHERE near being the best dressed n*gga ur sadly mistaken...if ya sh*t was on point id be givin u a pass but the fact that ur sh*t is straight dookie makes it hard to ignore...im thinkin u have a fat white trash girlfriend whos doin the shoppin for u...

[pic - click to view]

and ud think a n*gga whos "ballin" so hard would have somethin better to do than arrange his 7 cute new shirts he got today and take pix of them wit his digital camera .....
, dude looks like the guy that comes on Conan O'Brien in a recliner and talks about comics.

*Edit:

Pierre Bernard:

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by CentsCuZ; 01-15-2008 at 08:29 PM..
 01-15-2008, 08:49 PM         #40
CHRONICLE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Conan O'Brien is fu*king hilarious. Dude has got to be one of the most quick-witted people I've ever seen.
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
80 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
42 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
288 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
67 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
35 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
60 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
47 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
70 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy