most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
72 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #1
8082 pageviews
64 comments

EvisuNotDiesel 
space
space
space
$538 | Props total: 0 0
Christian Audigier '08, you just do you, i'ma do me

Yea, you already know who it is, no intro necessary. I was the first n*gga to do it and I shut it down last year with the Audigier, and i came back twice as strong this year. I ain't even gonna respond to haters who reply to this thread so just keep it moving. I mean just do the math...$1000+ for 7 tees= I GET MONEY.

[pic - click to view]

Swords

[pic - click to view]

Rhinestone Skull

[pic - click to view]

Heartbreaker

[pic - click to view]

Doublesleeve v-neck

[pic - click to view]

Panthers

[pic - click to view]

City of Angels

[pic - click to view]

Grateful Dead

[pic - click to view]

64 comments for "Christian Audigier '08, you just do you, i'ma do me"

10 years ago '04        #2
Myworld82 
space
space
$2,586 | Props total: 110 110
cookie?
 01-14-2008, 10:51 PM         #3
jesus_saves 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i see you
 01-14-2008, 10:53 PM         #4
hurricanegamePZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
let me guess... ur some insecure bi*ch n*gga who lacks personality and true self respect so u gotta go out and spend 1000 dollars on 7 T shirts to make up for it....it helps u feel big and strong....makes u feel of some type of worth

and then u have to brag about the fact that theyre 1000 dollars cuz u kno the shirts arent worth it..and the only thing u got from the whole deal is the fact that u can brag that u bought 7 shirts for 1000 dollars.....wow ur "ballin"..

i dare u to post a pic of urself wearin those clown outfits..

P.S. i like the white one......my mexican gardener down here in cali has the exact same one

Last edited by hurricanegamePZ; 01-14-2008 at 10:57 PM..
 01-14-2008, 10:58 PM         #5
Debrage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^^
:wow:DAMN!!!!! You probaly just made dude cry.
 01-14-2008, 11:05 PM         #6
Father Aftermath 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn, you are so cool.
 10 years ago '06        #7
mikeydooodie 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,910 | Props total: 209 209
homey i know you went to broadway an 28th and copped them from he africans for like 40 dollars each
 10 years ago '05        #8
OG T Gutta N|M 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,739 | Props total: 1823 1823
So about 150 per shirt? WOW very impressive, you're about on the same level with every other n*gga who pays 150+ per kicks, or 150+ per pair of jeans. 2 years from now when people stop rocking that sh*t, you'll see your CA shirts on the racks of Burlingtons next to Ed Hardy.

You're acting like you're copping 350+ purple label button ups. Step it up, not impressed.
 10 years ago '04        #9
OaklandsFinest 
space
space
space
$1,270 | Props total: 25 25
actually bow wow was first... That's funny how your copying bow wow... Your such a trend setter..
 10 years ago '06        #10
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
I got one of those t-shirts for free, no lie. My cousin gave me it.
 10 years ago '06        #11
homme 59 heat pts59
space
space
$9,367 | Props total: 2081 2081
 Cantankerous said:
So about 150 per shirt? WOW very impressive, you're about on the same level with every other n*gga who pays 150+ per kicks, or 150+ per pair of jeans. 2 years from now when people stop rocking that sh*t, you'll see your CA shirts on the racks of Burlingtons next to Ed Hardy.

You're acting like you're copping 350+ purple label button ups. Step it up, not impressed.
had a couple of those in my store for dirt cheap if we are talkin bout the same thing
 10 years ago '04        #12
EvisuNotDiesel  OP
space
space
space
$538 | Props total: 0 0
LIke i said before, i'm not replyin to all the haters. Y'all just lil' internet white boy virgins workin at McDonalds thinkin ur minimum wage maximum loser lifestyles are enuff to cop your lil air jordans every saturday morning.
 10 years ago '07        #13
CaP 
space
space
space
$1,329 | Props total: 0 0
 EvisuNotDiesel said:
LIke i said before, i'm not replyin to all the haters. Y'all just lil' internet white boy virgins workin at McDonalds thinkin ur minimum wage maximum loser lifestyles are enuff to cop your lil air jordans every saturday morning.
IDK mayne, your the one who is posting and bragging about some over priced sh*t. i mean, many people in this world have more money then you. Go buy a house and nice car and then brag. I also dont understand why you bought so much tees for one company. ... you seem too into yourself and too much of a follower... this thread sucks... seriously
 10 years ago '04        #14
2 FN LoW 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$3,341 | Props total: 0 0
 EvisuNotDiesel said:
hahahahahahahahah.....

some of us got a lot more then just Jays at home, and a grand in tees....

[pic - click to view]

:D:applause:
 10 years ago '07        #15
boar 
space
space
$1,215 | Props total: 0 0
its his money, let da man spend it how it wants 2 spend... tru say yall hating cause i see a lot of you n*ggas postin ur pick ups 2 (expensive 1s) so obviouly he aint da first 2 do so let da n*gga b, giv him his props, it his money not urs so dont b gettin mad
 01-15-2008, 06:41 AM         #16
hurricanegamePZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 EvisuNotDiesel said:
keep thinkin that homie....if u thought that was true then why the fu*k are u on a message board trying to impress us? If u believed we were that lame trust me u wouldnt be on here tryin to be fly....

i normally would let stupid sh*t like this slide but if u really think ur ANYWHERE near being the best dressed n*gga ur sadly mistaken...if ya sh*t was on point id be givin u a pass but the fact that ur sh*t is straight dookie makes it hard to ignore...im thinkin u have a fat white trash girlfriend whos doin the shoppin for u...

[pic - click to view]

and ud think a n*gga whos "ballin" so hard would have somethin better to do than arrange his 7 cute new shirts he got today and take pix of them wit his digital camera .....

Last edited by hurricanegamePZ; 01-15-2008 at 06:42 AM..
 10 years ago '07        #17
Chris Cassius 
space
space
$2,124 | Props total: 19 19
and ud think a n*gga whos "ballin" so hard would have somethin better to do than arrange his 7 cute new shirts he got today and take pix of them wit his digital camera
That's what everyone who posts pics in the "Post Pics of your new pick ups" does. And I kno some of u blow more on a pair of shoes than he did on one shirt. Some of yall bein hypocrits

Last edited by Chris Cassius; 01-15-2008 at 07:46 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #18
ruff 6 heat pts
space
space
$26,644 | Props total: 2651 2651
 EvisuNotDiesel said:
Why can't they be black nerds?
 10 years ago '04        #19
ohhohh 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,574 | Props total: 1111 1111
 hurricanegamePZ said:
keep thinkin that homie....if u thought that was true then why the fu*k are u on a message board trying to impress us? If u believed we were that lame trust me u wouldnt be on here tryin to be fly....

i normally would let stupid sh*t like this slide but if u really think ur ANYWHERE near being the best dressed n*gga ur sadly mistaken...if ya sh*t was on point id be givin u a pass but the fact that ur sh*t is straight dookie makes it hard to ignore...im thinkin u have a fat white trash girlfriend whos doin the shoppin for u...

[pic - click to view]

and ud think a n*gga whos "ballin" so hard would have somethin better to do than arrange his 7 cute new shirts he got today and take pix of them wit his digital camera .....

Is that marlo from the wire?????
 10 years ago '04        #20
Myworld82 
space
space
$2,586 | Props total: 110 110
 Chris Cassius said:
That's what everyone who posts pics in the "Post Pics of your new pick ups" does. And I kno some of u blow more on a pair of shoes than he did on one shirt. Some of yall bein hypocrits
I don't think they're getting on him because he posted the pics of the shirts he has, I think they're getting on him because he felt like he had to make a separate thread about the sh*t, and bragging about it like nobody else on this board can do that sh*t. It's people on this board that spend 5000+ a year on sneakers, and still got money to spend and pay bills. So his little measly shirts that he bought is not something to just be around here bragging on. He could have just as easily posted this sh*t in the new pickup thread. That's why folks are sonning him right now
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
133 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
141 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago