most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
83 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-14-2008, 07:02 PM         #41
havana  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Big Moon Dawg said:
he's lasted 14 years in the game by hopping on whatever is fashionable at the time, he's a fu*king chameleon. Hard to believe that he is the same dude that was dropping sick tracks with premo in the early 90's, now he's making it rain with lil wayne :banghead:
You understand that this is his job right? You have to change and gorw sometimes you may alienate your fans and they move on but as an entertainer you have to change it up...and Joe had a few Premo joints but he was DITC man...Sho, A.G, Lord Finesse,Big L, ...
 01-14-2008, 07:52 PM         #42
boncho  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
faattttt, the dude ain t that bad.
 01-14-2008, 08:06 PM         #43
Just Jus  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Fat Jow was always a weka rapper to me. Evewn back in the DiTC sh*t. I never liked dude's music. He had like 4-5 joints of J.O.S.E. I liked the rest of his whole creer to me he was carried by features. He seem like a cool dude but lyrically he's pretty simple and flowwise he's pretty simple. On a scale of 1-10 dude is like a 5.5. As far as 50 goes, 50 was dope back in the day, now he has his moments here and there but dude is the most predictable n*gga in the game right now. If 50 actually got into artist mode and off of make the highest selling single mode he'd end up actually selling more. The public wants to hear something differnt from 50. n*gga get back to the music. If he did that dude could get back on top and be selling 2 and 3 times platinum again. 50 talented as fu*k he just refuses to fu*kin do music instead of doing the numbers.
 01-14-2008, 08:10 PM         #44
ar23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Fat Joe is a vet in the game. I do think that if it wasnt for Khaled, his career would be dead. Say what u want, dude has consistently worked the billboard charts over the years and supplied plenty of mixshow heat.

Flow Joe
Success
Envy
Don Cartagena
Whatcha Gon Do
Bet ya Man Cant
We Thuggin
We Thuggin (Remix)
Whats Luv
My Lifestylse
Crush Tonight
Bust At You
All I Need
Lean Back
Lean Back (Remix)
Get It Poppin
Safe To Say
So Much More
Hold You Down
Damn
Make It Rain
Make It Rain (Remix)
No Drama (Clap N Revolve)
 10 years ago '04        #45
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,074 | Props total: 4421 4421
 Big Moon Dawg said:
he's lasted 14 years in the game by hopping on whatever is fashionable at the time, he's a fu*king chameleon. Hard to believe that he is the same dude that was dropping sick tracks with premo in the early 90's, now he's making it rain with lil wayne :banghead:
name one artist with longevity in any type of music that hasnt done the same...

im not going to wait because you cant you have to change with the tastes of the people is stevie wonder still doing the same music he did in the 60s today hell no

rap is just like any other genre of music it morphs with the times and artist who dont become irrelevent
 10 years ago '04        #46
illsoul440 
space
space
$3,083 | Props total: 1588 1588
joe has classic albums, but he been sold out
 01-14-2008, 08:41 PM         #47
soulja boy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k fat joe
 10 years ago '04        #48
octane 
space
space
$3,847 | Props total: 650 650
at least he is relevant for people to hate him or say that he suck. that punk Nelly, no one is talking about him and my prayers of him falling of the edge of the earth are almost answered!
 10 years ago '04        #49
nando 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,018 | Props total: 249 249
fat joe & 50 are garbarge!!! who cares?!
 01-14-2008, 09:12 PM         #50
havana  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illsoul440 said:
joe has classic albums, but he been sold out
And? Hip Hop sold us out...dudes selling energy drinks, clothes, gold teeth, everything but really good music that will be awesome even after 15 years.
 10 years ago '05        #51
Hyphy707 
space
space
$1,622 | Props total: 1 1
Regardless of what n*ggaz think, Fat Joe got way more street cred than 50 ever will. matter of fact, more than the whole G-uNit camp combined. n*gga has been questioned for hella murders, from what my cuzzo in NY told me, he really is a boss in the Latin King sect. He'll have n*ggaz murked, for real. 50 just got federal agent security for snitchin.
 10 years ago '05        #52
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
"I'm sleepin on a biiiiiiiiiiiiillion Dollars"

"Make it rain, made rihanna go grab a umbrella ella ella ella"

lol I'm not gonna lie i like this song

"Bring em to the Crack house, this the Crack house, welcome to the Crack house"
 01-14-2008, 09:38 PM         #53
Daryoush  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Fat Broke fu**in sucks
 10 years ago '04        #54
QBKinG 
space
space
$1,088 | Props total: 3 3
fu*k fat joe, fu*k 50, fu*k kanye and fu*k most of these industry n*ggas!! None of these dudes have any integrity whatsoever.
 10 years ago '04        #55
Big Moon Dawg 
space
space
$3,126 | Props total: 1 1
 GoldynChyld421 said:
Thats what the game is now... if he didn't do that, cats would be sayin he's old and washed up... like how these young n*ggas disrepect the Kings of the game now.. (like Nas)

It's either stay with the flow of traffic (Fat Joe), make your own lane (Kanye) or get the fu*k off the freeway (Joe Budden?) (even tho Budden is my dude)
i'm not saying that he should be stagnant and make the same tracks he was droppin in '94 just that I find it hard to respect someone that is happy to do a 180 and completely change their style to fit in with whatever is popular at that moment. It comes down to money and while young n*ggas might think nas is washed up etc when he dies/retires he will go down as either GOAT or in most peoples top 5. Theres no problem with Joe trying to make a quick buck off sh*tty lil wayne tracks etc but at the end of the day $$ are worthless when your 6 feet deep, being remembered by future generations as a legend and a pioneer is more important
 10 years ago '05        #56
Jorge Da 6'2" 2 heat pts
space
space
$853 | Props total: 118 118
(We Depressed) LMAO If U Didnt Hear The 50 Shade 45 Interview Where He Sounds High As Fu*k Clowin On Diddy, Jay Z, Nas & Ja Rule
 10 years ago '04        #57
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,900 | Props total: 1128 1128
50 is worth over $100 mil.

fat joe loses.:banghead:
 DJ1Mic-KingOfPA said:
fat joe is one of the top selling artists outside of the US

and he sold like 8 million ringtones on his last 3 albums

hate him or love him... hes gettin gwap
ringtones are not a form of "top selling". an artist's song should be dope enough i want to bump it in my whip, cd player, or ipod, not only on my phone. that's more of a popularity thing than a way to judge how successful or "good" an artist is.
 Moniker said:
Fat Joe is garbage! His beats are alright though.
fat joe produces now? word?[/sarcasm]

i hate when people say that. a lot of rappers don't make their own beats. so...that should really not be criteria to judge a rapper. you can say fat joe BUYS raw beats and RAPS over those beats, but saying "his beats are dope" doesn't even make sense.

oh, and 50 sold more records in just over 5 years than joe did in 14 years.

sit down.

oh, i forgot, haha. a large portion of joe's material is ghostwritten. that makes him even ten times better than 50.

Last edited by Hardkore; 01-15-2008 at 09:16 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #58
Big Moon Dawg 
space
space
$3,126 | Props total: 1 1
 Curtisimo said:
Stop acting like Fat Joe is the only rapper that does this
sh*t STyles and and Jadakiss started doing tracks with Lil Jon when the crunk sh*t was popular

Nas also did it
oochie wally, the joint with Ginuine, quick to back down, etc

IAM had some comercial tracks also(its my favorite Nas album by the way)

you cant really get on Fat Joe for doing what he did when every rapper does what he does in some form of way

cuz all the rappers who have longetivity does that sh*t Jay did it LL didi it

we always get on rappers for doing the same thign over and over yet when they do something different (whether it be more mainstream or more left field) we give them sh*t for it

now if you think fat Joe is wack then so be it

but dont get on fat Joe for adapting with the times when every artist who has been doing it as longer then 6 years has done that (Jay, LL , Nas, cam, The lox, eminem, sh*t even Common, etc)

notice how dudes like DMX have fallen off after his 3rd album cuz its the same formula album after album
yeah but you can adapt with the times and still make good music (common, nas etc). Joe just puts out lazy imitations of other peoples music nowadays. I never said other mainstream rappers didn't sell out, that's a whole different argument though. Thing is, I don't think FJ is wack I just think the sh*t he's put out in the past few years is garbage..'represent' was a sick album and some of the tracks he did with pun were incredible, if he started spitting like that again i'd have no complaints but i'm not holding my breath
 10 years ago '04        #59
DTownPistonsFan 
space
space
$3,003 | Props total: 1 1
*shrug* Successful or not, he still wack as fu*k.
 10 years ago '05        #60
MeziaaL 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,469 | Props total: 2489 2489
I never understood why people hated on Fat Joe. And i still don't. His lyrics aren't garbage. Wtf yall talking about?

What is people's beef with this dude?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
27 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
132 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
51 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
215 comments
1 day ago