most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
124 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
114 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-14-2008, 08:27 AM         #1
7395 pageviews
100 comments

Danja2Society 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jan 14 - Fat Joe: "Since I've Been Beefing With 50 I've Become So Much Richer"

Fat Joe recently paid a visit to BET's "RapCity," where he shared some choice words for 50 Cent and G-Unit and discussed the logic behind his new album title.

During his recent "Rap City" visit Joe responded to comments by 50 Cent, who took aim at the Bronx rapper during a previous "Rap City" show when questioned which five MC's he'd eliminate from the game.

"Fat Joe, he's not really tough," 50 said during the show. "He's the kind of guy who makes idle threats ... invites you to a f!ght and never shows up. My schedule has been on BET for the last two years and he still ain't run into me."

When it was his turn to address the comments, Joe seemed more than happy to keep the feud going, insulting 50 Cent and G-Unit, while boasting of his own success.

"This dude 50 Cent is a clown, we've been beefing what --three years?" Crack said. " I go to every club in New York City, every hood. Have you ever seen a G-Unit member in a club? The question was eliminate, he can't eliminate Fat Joe. Since I've been beefing with 50 Cent I've become so much richer in my life, so much more millions and keep dropping hit records. And my brother Khaled is dropping heavy records and We da Best and you see that movement. You can't stop us. We untouchable, B." [
[pic - click to view]

Watch here]

Joe also used the "RapCity" appearance to explain the title of
[pic - click to view]

his upcoming project The Elephant In The Room, which will be his 8th solo album. While discussing the range of influence his recent hits have had on music, Joe also managed to slide in a few more shots at G-Unit.

"The elephant is in the room," Joe told "RapCity" host Q-45. "Do you know the life span of an artist? Artists don't last no more than two albums. He come out, he a new sensation, he got a hot record. When he come out with the second album, he don't even have a hit, he's gone, similar to a Young Buck/Lloyd Banks situation. That's real talk, they outta here. I've been in the game for 14 years. I've been dropping so many hits. Do you know how hard it is for a guy to make a hit record every single time? This record right now is about to be #1 in the country. It's k!llin' them. You can't stop me. So my thing is why not give credit where credit is due?"

"If a dude keep bringing out number one records 'Make It Rain,'... 'Lean Back' made them 'Lean Wit it, Rock Wit It,' made em 'Shoulder Lean,' matter fact blame me for 'Pop, Lock and Drop It' cause 'Lean Back' started that. 'Make it Rain'..."Rihanna" had to talk about it, she had to get an umbrella. How many people you seen make it rain after a song like that? But they don't want to talk about Fat Joe like he's top ten. Elephant is in the Room, the Room is hip-hop!"

The Elephant In The Room will feature appearances from Diddy, Rick Ross, Fabolous and production from Scott Storch, Cool & Dre, DJ Khaled, Nate "Danja" Hills and The Runners. The project is expected to be released earlier this year.

[pic - click to view]

http://www.sohh.com/artic .. icle.php/13423

100 comments for "Jan 14 - Fat Joe: "Since I've Been Beefing With 50 I've Become So Much Richer""

10 years ago '06        #2
jj01 
space
space
$44,988 | Props total: 4711 4711
fu*k fat joe, i cant stand that fat bi*ch

why is he acting like he didnt sell less then 250k each of his last few albums?

getting dropped from a label and then flopping independent aint really all that

much to brag about.
 10 years ago '06        #3
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
space
$6,857 | Props total: 557 557
100,000 - 300, 000 is ffffaaaaarrrrrrr from an independent flop my dude...but his major releases DID flop...but independent flop....NO WAY.
 10 years ago '05        #4
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
fat joe is fu*king garbage
 10 years ago '04        #5
Scoop24 15 heat pts15
space
space
$6,795 | Props total: 1379 1379
More like since i been robbing all my artist i have become more richer.

@The Elephant In The Room ... lol this n*gga describing himself now

Last edited by Scoop24; 01-14-2008 at 08:45 AM..
 10 years ago '04        #6
Big Moon Dawg 
space
space
$3,126 | Props total: 1 1
he's lasted 14 years in the game by hopping on whatever is fashionable at the time, he's a fu*king chameleon. Hard to believe that he is the same dude that was dropping sick tracks with premo in the early 90's, now he's making it rain with lil wayne :banghead:
 01-14-2008, 08:54 AM         #7
DJ1Mic-KingOfPA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fat joe is one of the top selling artists outside of the US

and he sold like 8 million ringtones on his last 3 albums

hate him or love him... hes gettin gwap
 01-14-2008, 08:55 AM         #8
DJ1Mic-KingOfPA  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Big Moon Dawg said:
he's lasted 14 years in the game by hopping on whatever is fashionable at the time, he's a fu*king chameleon. Hard to believe that he is the same dude that was dropping sick tracks with premo in the early 90's, now he's making it rain with lil wayne :banghead:
its called growing up and expanding your horizons.....

i mean hes been overwhelmingly successful in the ringtone era... he sells madd digital music

retail album sales don't mean anything.... they stopped counting years ago... except for message board nerds
 10 years ago '04        #9
Big Moon Dawg 
space
space
$3,126 | Props total: 1 1
 DJ1Mic-KingOfPA said:
its called growing up and expanding your horizons.....

i mean hes been overwhelmingly successful in the ringtone era... he sells madd digital music

retail album sales don't mean anything.... they stopped counting years ago... except for message board nerds
yeah i'm not saying that he isn't successful, I just don't think he makes good music anymore. You call it expanding your horizons I call it hopping on whatever is in fashion to make a quick buck. I wouldn't say he's grown up either, he was making more mature tracks 15 years ago than he is now. I used to like him when Pun was alive but you've got to admit his last few albums have been garbage
 10 years ago '04        #10
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
laughing at this n*gga claiming he started sh*t that was made in the mid west and n*ggas been shoulder leaning for years joe you ain't start a damn thing.
 10 years ago '04        #11
King Capo 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,966 | Props total: 1181 1181
he aint get richer beefing wit 50 he jumped on lil waynes d**k thats how. he just started featuring lil wayne but aint none of my n**gas playing fat joe's sh*t anyway so why should i care.
 01-14-2008, 09:18 AM         #12
majormarcj  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Big Moon Dawg said:
Damn i thought i was the only one who thought this way.....Fat Joe has always been the Juwan Howard of rap to me... consistently mediocre
 10 years ago '04        #13
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
 dog4life said:
laughing at this n*gga claiming he started sh*t that was made in the mid west and n*ggas been shoulder leaning for years joe you ain't start a damn thing.
let me say that right n*ggas been pop lockin for years new dances are old dances
 10 years ago '06        #14
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
space
$6,857 | Props total: 557 557
The n*gga ain't the best lyricist, but I can't hate on the n*gga for gettin his chicken...
 10 years ago '04        #15
BR4LIFE 3 heat pts
space
space
$408 | Props total: 0 0
who the fu*k believes that sh*t....joe needs to crossover to that pop latin sh*t like pitt bull....now that n*gga is caking over there.
 10 years ago '07        #16
Change167 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$404 | Props total: 2 2
Lol @ Fat Joe....BUT i must give him Props..dude has gotten better as a rapper..but i think it may be time to put down the pen..no one cares about what u have to say any longer..N he's rite about Young Buck/Lloyd Banks...
 10 years ago '06        #17
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
Fat joe doesnt do sh*t on his own. He features good artists and people listen to it for that. Dude is trash. Plain and simple. That interview was so corny and stupid it made my eyes bleed. Young buck & Lloyd Banks freestyle >>>>Fat joes whole career.

Last edited by Sammyboi22; 01-14-2008 at 09:54 AM..
 01-14-2008, 09:52 AM         #18
Rob_136  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Fat Joe is sh*t but he still has better tracks than 50. 50 Cent's music is garbage flow on tight beats.
 01-14-2008, 10:09 AM         #19
Loose Cannon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Fat Joe is that dude
 10 years ago '04        #20
nauticafolife 
space
space
space
$1,032 | Props total: 0 0
crack crack crack crack crack crack yall n*ggas need to get off of it........
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
70 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
88 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
84 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
53 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
81 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
114 comments
20 hours ago