most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
19 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
407 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Do you ?
Yes 61 62.89%
No 16 16.49%
i don't mind either way 20 20.62%
Voters: 97. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 01-13-2008, 11:02 PM         #141
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:rolleyes:You're in Canada, shut the fu*k up.

Myles Away said:
He stops seeing the ball come his way and they start losing, he'd be singing a different tune.
Go check TO's stats in the last several games he played before you speak, moron.
 10 years ago '04        #142
..:Fame:.. 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,121 | Props total: 975 975
Obviously some of u n*ggas never played any type of sports where it was all on the line and you tried ur hardest and lost . You will be emotional for that moment but it was pass later on in the day.
 01-13-2008, 11:07 PM         #143
Myles Away 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 texasplayboy_23 said:
Go check TO's stats in the last several games he played before you speak, moron.
:rolleyes: Chill out, it ain't all that serious. I understand you pissed your team lost, by why call me a moron over my opinion? The man has a history of throwing QB's under the bus when he doesn't get the ball. I never said anything about this season... The mans a beast, I'll never deny that.

Last edited by Myles Away; 01-13-2008 at 11:09 PM..
 01-13-2008, 11:14 PM         #144
unkoricky 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FACEMOB1 said:
Damn homie what happened....Only number one seed to lose in the NFC in 17 years...Mejico?
Damn Homes... what happen?

[pic - click to view]

FaceMob1:" why you bringing up old sh*t?"
 10 years ago '07        #145
got2bdashoes 
space
space
$692 | Props total: 2 2
I Didn't See It
 10 years ago '07        #146
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,794 | Props total: 446 446
 Kadroan said:
yeah i respect him. seems like romo made the same mistakes peyton did by trying to throw the ball to glenn like he did harrison when you know good and damn well he aint in no hitting shape. but yeah t.o. was right for doing that, t.o. aint young no more, these are his last good years b4 crayton takes over. its sad, all this work you did throughout the season, win the NFC East, 1 seed in the NFC, beat Green Bay, beat Philly, its alot den to start all over again
lol if crayton the future #1 they are in trouble
 01-13-2008, 11:19 PM         #147
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Myles Away said:
:rolleyes: Chill out, it ain't all that serious. I understand you pissed your team lost, by why call me a moron over my opinion? The man has a history of throwing QB's under the bus when he doesn't get the ball. I never said anything about this season... The mans a beast, I'll never deny that.
You said wait until the ball stops coming his way and he'll be singing a different tune....well he hasn't been getting the ball very much in the past month and he stuck by his QB for the 2nd playoff loss in a row....the n*gga has obviously changed, you're acting like he hasn't. So yeah, I called you a moron.
 10 years ago '06        #148
ehizzy3 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,917 | Props total: 502 502
 01-13-2008, 11:22 PM         #149
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FACEMOB1 said:
at this from cbs.sportsline.com
As Umenyiora talked, a Giants player walked by and asked him how he liked his popcorn, a reference to Cowboys receiver Terrell Owens using the popcorn as a prop earlier this year and telling fans to get the popcorn ready for a show before the Cowboys played the Patriots.

"My popcorn is good," Umenyiora said.

Across the way, Strahan piped in with a food of his own.

"I like quesadillas," Strahan said.

It was clearly a dig at Romo
They are some no-class havin b*tches. I don't recall anyone takin shots at those f*g**ts the previous 3 times Dallas beat them.
 10 years ago '06        #150
ehizzy3 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,917 | Props total: 502 502
that was wrong
 01-13-2008, 11:24 PM         #151
unkoricky 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FACEMOB1 said:
At least i wasnt a puny whiny brat the last time my team did something significant....12 years without a playoff win so how old are you n*gga 21? maybe when you was ten you had something to cheer about
im 22

So i dunno whats worst... being old and not knowin what a superbowl win feels like.. better yet 3

or being 16 and .. well... still not knowing what a superbowl WIN feels like

btw: im not black or white

Last edited by unkoricky; 01-13-2008 at 11:26 PM..
 10 years ago '07        #152
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,363 | Props total: 184 184

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

the whole team is crying right now
 01-13-2008, 11:28 PM         #153
Myles Away 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 texasplayboy_23 said:
You said wait until the ball stops coming his way and he'll be singing a different tune....well he hasn't been getting the ball very much in the past month and he stuck by his QB for the 2nd playoff loss in a row....the n*gga has obviously changed, you're acting like he hasn't. So yeah, I called you a moron.
They were the #1 seed and had the playoffs locked for the past month, plus then he got hurt in Carolina... Of course he didn't get the ball for the past month.. But whatever, I hope he changed. He's still one of my favorite players, but that doesn't mean I have to be convinced after seeing tears after a playoff loss. The n*gga's always been emotional.
 10 years ago '04        #154
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
i said no... i guess i show no remorse for people who talk that much trash n dont exactly "show up"
 01-13-2008, 11:37 PM         #155
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 finishim said:
i said no... i guess i show no remorse for people who talk that much trash n dont exactly "show up"
What game were you watching? Was he dropping balls? No, so stfu.

Why am I surprised this is coming from you...you're the same homo that tried looking me up on the internet...that's such a no-no for a dude.
 01-13-2008, 11:38 PM         #156
EMS the God 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
def didnt expect TO to be crying, but then again i didnt exactly expect them to lose the game. good game nonetheless, lets see what Coughlin can do.

as far as TO tho i think he's always been who he was, you can watch footage of him early in san fran and he was a team guy, he just didnt always mesh with everyone, and you know how WR's are. i think he got into it with the organizations too just about how he acted, similar to how Chad Johnson does now...

theres no question that TO is a warrior in this game, he already proved that to me when he played in the super bowl with the broken leg
 01-13-2008, 11:49 PM         #157
unkoricky 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FACEMOB1 said:
:sleepy::sleepy::sleepy:
Keep bringin up some sh*t that happened 10 years ago.... i feel bad for yall twelve years without celebrating one playoff victory, sad really....even the redskins have had a playoff victory in that timespan....but good to see that something that happened when you were 10 yrs old keeps you up every jan when the cowgirls are sittin at home
thats fine... you keep making up wit those dumb names those white kids at my old jr high use to say " cowgirls..."

But i'll still be able to remember & SEE a playoff victory(S)/NFC Championship(S)/ SUPERBOWL (S) victory at my young a.ss age and still be able to tell about it when i have kids down the road(which wont be far)...

You will be able to talk about McNabb,Dorsey Levens,Fred Ex..
winning no Rings /choking/ throwing up / philly cheesesteaks...

btw: send me a philly cheeseteak, im hungry for one
 01-13-2008, 11:49 PM         #158
chillin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Fuk this bi*ch,,his whole carrer this dude been name dropping and downgrading other players,,even going as far as talking about their personal lives....Talk like a bi*ch,,Cry like a bi*ch,,,You are a bi*ch..

Last edited by chillin; 01-13-2008 at 11:50 PM..
 01-13-2008, 11:52 PM         #159
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chillin said:
Fuk this bi*ch,,his whole carrer this dude been name dropping and downgrading other players,,even going as far as talking about their personal lives....Talk like a bi*ch,,Cry like a bi*ch,,,You are a bi*ch..
Who ARE you? No one gives a fu*k what you think.

Last edited by texasplayboy_23; 01-13-2008 at 11:53 PM..
 01-13-2008, 11:53 PM         #160
unkoricky 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FACEMOB1 said:
Aint you chinese mang? Shouldnt you be doing math or something?
khmer... pretty sure you are ignorant and about to look type it into google..

but thanks for the response and have fun
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
221 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
52 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
65 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy