Jan 12 - Soulja Boy Lets Media Take Out, Among Others, Have it via Myspace!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Baccshots would be crazy.
9 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside TEXANS TRYING TO REMOVE ICE FROM THEIR CAR MIGHT BE THE DUMBEST EVER :m..
29 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NCAAF Washington state QB Tyler Hilinski commited suicide
131 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I'm bout to give you all the keys and security codes
15 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-12-2008, 09:54 PM         #81
sneakerfreak 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He writes just like he sounds. Damn southerners!
 10 years ago '04        #82
JJH35 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,840 | Props total: 892 892
maybe he should stop playing xbox with bow wow, next thing you know soulja boy's bodyguard will have to handle that sh*t on myspace
 10 years ago '05        #83
mikesaimname 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,648 | Props total: 202 202
who caes, he sucks, next....
 01-12-2008, 11:49 PM         #84
SirSkillz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 soulja boy said:
soulja boy new video > wu tangs entire legacy
hate sent
 10 years ago '04        #85
CrAkKedOuT 963 heat pts963
space
space
space
$23,797 | Props total: 15387 15387
I look around and see alot of haters.. Even famous people who don’t know me. Steve Harvey hating? I mean Damn.. STEVE HARVEY? wtf I grew up watchin this nig*a on TV and he wanna get on radio saying my songs are vulgar and trying to stop me from gettin my paper. I mean damn dude if yo son was out here trying to provide from his family you wouldn’t wont someone trying to stop his success and making up sh*t.
I guess dudes can't express themselves can they? I could careless about some dude growing up to my stuff. If their sh*t is "vulgar" or garbage (which I believe soulja boy is) then I'm gonna say it. Don't be a pus*y SB just accept it and move on with ya money makin, kapeesh?

I got old a.ss n*ggaz from Wu-Tang dissin me. Some dude named GZA from Wu-Tang Clan dat was born in 66? lol, who I never met in my life.. I’m like wow..
Why does age always gotta be brought up? WTF does GZA being born in whatever date have to do with his comments eh? If GZA says your garbage, your garbage, fo real. SB isn't showing much respect either by callin him an "old a.ss n*gga".

I heard bout 3 tracks from SB cd and personally if thats what attracts 15 year olds then so be it. Personally, his cd is straight garbage. I mean come on now "I told the teacher throw some D's on that report card"??? Can it be anymore simplistic and boring? Dude repeats sh*t about 100 times in a song which IMO equals no talent, it's just a way to make a :30 song extend to 3mins.

If I ever have kids I will NOT let them listen to sh*t like SB.
 10 years ago '04        #86
One-O-One 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,198 | Props total: 8914 8914
I side with Soulja Boy.

Kats really need to get off his jock. I dont like dudes music, but i respect his grind. He made his own paper. Even if u think he's wack, there are millions of people that disagree and put money on it. He targeted a market and executed.

All these people taking jabs at him in the media is simply cuz he's damn near #1 right now, whether u like it or not. Soulja had to show he wasnt a pushover.

I dont like the niccas music, but he aint rappin' to me. The nicca makes high school gym dance songs...good ones.

Last edited by One-O-One; 01-13-2008 at 01:24 AM..
 10 years ago '05        #87
MeziaaL 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,469 | Props total: 2490 2490
 meechy08 said:
I swear to god you a fu*kin f*g**t I have no problem with Wu-Tang but you sound gay as fu*k.

You must be a lame as suburban n*gga if GZA said some sh*t about him then he got every right to get at that n*gga.

Nobody owes anybody for doing something for hip hop. Respect a n*gga as a man not for know dumbsh*t (yes I mean hiphop).

you hiphop head a.ss n*ggas seem like yall praise hiphop more than sh*t that really maters in life.

I wanna see yo bi*ch a.ss in the street. I usually dont get mad when I see n*ggas hatin or puttin down some sh*t cause it dont appeal to you but the sh*t is gettin real outta hand on BX.

BX GOT WAY TO MANY HATERS AND d*ck RIDERS

fu*k GZA, HIPHOP, SOULJA BOY, and MOST OF ALL YOU.:finger:
 10 years ago '04        #88
CrAkKedOuT 963 heat pts963
space
space
space
$23,797 | Props total: 15387 15387
 One-O-One said:
He targeted a market and executed.
All his sh*t targeted was another dumb a.ss dance in the club, . I can only picture the clubs lookin like Grease, with everyone dancin in perfect harmony.
 10 years ago '07        #89
Deceiva 
space
space
space
$717 | Props total: 2 2
LOL. wow soulja boy is so fu*king wack. lets add the same sample in all my songs and repeat sh*t over and over. dudes fu*king useless, all the little bi*ches love his sh*t cos they can dance like as.lut to it. seriously, i go to parties every weekend and its the same sh*t playing- akon, soulja boy and all that wack a.ss sh*t.
 10 years ago '06        #90
DatVABoy 
space
space
$1,138 | Props total: 52 52
Lol @ the haters

whether u like it or not, like cats already stated in here, soulja boy had a plan and he executed it and he's gettin bread off it

so continue hatin while he's gettin that money
 10 years ago '05        #91
comrad 
space
space
$524 | Props total: 0 0
i'm not to fond of his music but these older people have no shame. it's not like this kid came out and attacked anybody, they came at him. lost respect for gza when i found out about what he did, that's some pathetic sh*t. who cares if the kid can't spell he's getting money and making something of himself. everyone else needs to worry about themselves. but that's show biz man, people are always going to try and attack your character and break you down. it's just sad that it had to come from people like steve harvey and gza.
 10 years ago '04        #92
T-Styles 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,182 | Props total: 0 0
 collegeboy58 said:
so be thankful this n*gga is inspiring other young kids to do SOMETHING...
like do a gay dance...

kingofdasouf said:
Who tha fu*k is another man/woman to tell another person the way they should go about creating concepts and "art"
call it what you want, but Soujaboys "music" is far from conceptual or artistic.

soulja boy said:
real talk
u never hear them bums wu tang at the clubs
bi*ches aint dancin tryin to decipher what wu is babblin about
Which amounts to being a better artist? being played in a club?

iHate said:
souljaboytellem.com already outsold wu tang entire discography
back to the same ol' arguement...Sales do not equal skills

Blue Cartwright said:
LoL @ yall gettin' mad that Soljah Boy don't know who GZA is.

Dude was a lil' kid when Liquid Swords.

I DARE a n*gga to tell me that a 7 year old kid was checking for GZA.
and i was 7 when Let The Rythm Hit Em dropped,11 when Illmatic came out, and 7 when It Takes a Nation of Millions to Hold Us Back dropped, so by your logic, i should not know who Eric B And Rakim, Nas, Or Public Enemy are, right?
 10 years ago '04        #93
Big Moon Dawg 
space
space
$3,126 | Props total: 1 1
I stopped reading after 'Wuz hannan dis ya folk Soulja Boy'. Can't believe GZA even bothered mentioning soulja boy though, the less attention he gets the more likely he is to dissapear which would be best for everyone
 01-14-2008, 11:21 AM         #94
mr.hades 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pfl4life414 said:
Seventeen-year-old “Crank That” rapper Soulja Boy recently went to venting via his “claim to fame,” MySpace, denying rumors of him impregnating a nineteen-year-old Atlanta woman by claiming that those rumors are “not true.” He then goes on to address plagiarism claims brought to him by some Ohio band, and acknowledged personal attacks made to him by such celebrities as Steve Harvey with the disc jockey saying [Solja Boy’s music] is “vulgar”. Here is the full message:

Wuz hannan dis ya folk Soulja Boy I just wanna let all my fans know that rumor about me having a baby on the way is not true.. So fu*k that site Mediatakeout And fu*k Bet Black carpet for lying on me! lol

And Oh yeah this is my only Myspace page all the others is fake. And fu*k D.O.B. for lying and saying im joccin them I never heard of them in my life if I leave a comment on ya page and say yo music tight u should take that sh*t as i compliment DUMBASS! And when I come to Ohio I wish yall n*ggaz would try some sh*t I will beat the sh*t out of yall n*ggaz myself

I look around and see alot of haters.. Even famous people who don’t know me. Steve Harvey hating? I mean Damn.. STEVE HARVEY? wtf I grew up watchin this nig*a on TV and he wanna get on radio saying my songs are vulgar and trying to stop me from gettin my paper. I mean damn dude if yo son was out here trying to provide from his family you wouldn’t wont someone trying to stop his success and making up sh*t.

How you gone say some sh*t on Radio where ALOT of people will believe just because of who you are leave your mouth if you didnt make sure it was true? I got old a.ss n*ggaz from Wu-Tang dissin me. Some dude named GZA from Wu-Tang Clan dat was born in 66? lol, who I never met in my life.. I’m like wow..

Don’t hate. INHALE IT IN n*gga BREATHE IT IN! BASK IN IT!

I hate to admit it, that ‘Boy has a point! As much as I dislike most of his music, I wouldn’t go on to spread hateful rumors about him or say that his songs are “vulgar”. And if he did write this, most likely, I surely wouldn’t dissect his savvy Internet speech and come to the conclusion that he’s ghetto or whatever! Who takes MySpace seriously anyway? Again, I’m not really all into his music like that but I avoid (key word) it, somehow. I’m definitely not mad at him though. He writes, produces, and markets his own music which means he ain’t got to listen NOBODY ($$$). So I applaud him for that, him being almost my age and all, achieving already more than I have. He is very young and ultimately, he is going to rebel, that is just apart of growing up. I somewhat respect him for this though … don’t ask me why.

Hes wack and looks like flava flavs son.
 10 years ago '04        #95
One-O-One 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,198 | Props total: 8914 8914
 CrAkKedOuT said:
All his sh*t targeted was another dumb a.ss dance in the club, . I can only picture the clubs lookin like Grease, with everyone dancin in perfect harmony.
And????

You're supposed to dance and have fun at the club. You see alotta stupid dances at the club, but the point is that everybody is having FUN. remember that word...?
 01-14-2008, 03:11 PM         #96
SKINNI 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 One-O-One said:
And????

You're supposed to dance and have fun at the club. You see alotta stupid dances at the club, but the point is that everybody is having FUN. remember that word...?
NA FOR SOME REASON EVERYBODY THINKS U SUPPOSED TO GO TO THE CLUB THE MEAN MUG & f!ght. SOMEWHERE DOWN THE LINE HAVN FUN PLAYED OUT. NOT A SUPPORTER OF HIS RHYME BUT SOO MUCH HATE IS SAD
 10 years ago '07        #97
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,163 | Props total: 119 119
there's a problem with rap when these young n*ggas don't even know the names of the vets. "some dude named Gza" c'mon -- you wanna make this your career and don't know the history. n*ggas need history lessons.. learn to appreciate what's come before them. you don't see rock groups saying "some band called the beatles."
 10 years ago '07        #98
michelleski495 
space
space
$3,084 | Props total: 1288 1288
 KaeGiacona said:
No you are the a**hole sir ... thats not even a relevant fu*kin' analogy you idiot. We're talkin' about heads who did the they're fu*kin' thing for hip hop...

you ain't gotta like 'em, but if you don't have alteast SOME respect for Wu your a fu*kin' idiot and probably get down on that Soulja Boy sh*t anyway.
i know if gza wouldve dissed me i wouldnt give a fu*k who he is, ill diss his a.ss back. so i get what other dude is trying to say.
 01-14-2008, 03:41 PM         #99
chevyg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Grow yall a.sses up, he is a lil boy and sad to say: he is from my homestate. When he speaks its clear that ignorance is bliss.
 01-14-2008, 05:45 PM         #100
bigbarcelona 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
First, I'm not a fan of Souljah Boy or his music, because I feel that his music is complete retarded. Hell, even calling his music retarded is like paying a compliment to how sorry this bump is.

However, the man has the right to respond to the people that are offending him. If you were in the same situation as he is and someone insulted you because of the music that you make and hustle that you got going, are you just going to stand there and take the insult??? Hell no, most of you fools would be insulting dude that disrespected you. At the end of the day, GZA brought all this negative attention for insulting another man or literally hating on a little kid that is making more money that his ever made. I respect GZA for the music that he has made and to be honest, he has a 1,000,000 more times talent than Souljah Boy. Hell, he'll literally r*pe souljah boy on a rap battle. But, at the end of the day Souljah Boy will be remember for one huge hit, against GZA being forgotten as one of the members of the Wu. Also, people hate on Souljah Boy because his music being horrible, but you have to respect the fact that at the age of 17, he is making more money than any of ever made at that age. He is not flipping burgers, all of you at that age were flipping burgers.

Now, Steve harvey: How in the hell is steve harvey going to talk about obscene language, when he is the last person in this planet to even bring that up. SHould we bring some of his old material to the light. What about Kings of Comedy??? Did he forget about all of the nasty sh*t that he was talking about??? Again, can't talk sh*t about someone's hustle when you were doing the same damn thing.

At the end whether people love the guy or not, the man is making money on his own at a young age. That unfortunately is a fact.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside come stick your finger in this...
65 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
OT Mia Khalifa Dropped From Out Of Bounds?
80 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Bitcoin and Ethereum plummet as South Korea decides on total crypto shutdown
172 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jan 14 - Do you work more than 39 hours a week? Your job could be killing you
111 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Be careful out there, BX
144 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Foreign Exchange 🇷🇺 Anastasiya
40 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Aziz Ansari Responds to Accusations of Sexual Assault: ‘I Was S..
131 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Don Q & Dave East working on a joint project
26 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy